+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

Hitesh_001

Jun 22, 2014
HI,

I am filling the IMM 0008 form, I am the principal applicant and my wife sponsoring me. I just wanted to know do I need to fill up anything in dependent section of this form.

We dont have any children so I dont think we need to fill up this section and I should click on remove dependent. Just to double confirm is that right.

Thanks

kimzie

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2015
AOR Received.
1st AOR March 29, 2015; 2nd AOR May 7, 2015
Hitesh_001 said:
HI,

I am filling the IMM 0008 form, I am the principal applicant and my wife sponsoring me. I just wanted to know do I need to fill up anything in dependent section of this form.

We dont have any children so I dont think we need to fill up this section and I should click on remove dependent. Just to double confirm is that right.

Thanks
If you do not have any dependents you can click the button which says remove dependant

MC2015

Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 29,2015
AOR Received.
April 24,2015
File Transfer...
SA April 21, 2016 / AIP April 21, 2016 / DM April 21, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb 16,2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 8, 2016
sophieee said:
They ask only for the email but I would do both just be on the safe side - print-sign-scan-email and also mail it.
In this case, what is the mail address ? The same we sent our PR application?

CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4

anr8779

Nov 10, 2014
Im sponsoring my wife (Foreign National), I am born in Canada......just submitted Inland PR and OWP this week for her.

Date AOR email Received N/A
Country of Origin: Philippines
Canadian City of Residence: T.O
OWP sent (w/ application?) YES
Medical done (w/ application?) YES
Police check done (w/ application?) YES

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
anr8779 said:
Im sponsoring my wife (Foreign National), I am born in Canada......just submitted Inland PR and OWP this week for her.

Date AOR email Received N/A
Country of Origin: Philippines
Canadian City of Residence: T.O
Medical done (w/ application?) YES
Police check done (w/ application?) YES
thanks anr8779 for sharing your info. I am adding you to the spreadsheet.

did your courier confirm that they dispatched your application at CIC? when did it arrive to CIC, do you know?

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
RenW said:
I got my OWP today! :) My application was received March 3, 2015. Issued May 6, 2015 for two years. Hope everyone else gets theirs soon.
congrats!! I updated your info on the spreadheet

anr8779

Nov 10, 2014
GG_wife said:
thanks anr8779 for sharing your info. I am adding you to the spreadsheet.

did your courier confirm that they dispatched your application at CIC? when did it arrive to CIC, do you know?

All i have is the Canada Post tracking number that was received and signed for earlier this week.

She has not received AOR or any notification as of yet from CIC.

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
anr8779 said:
All i have is the Canada Post tracking number that was received and signed for earlier this week.

She has not received AOR or any notification as of yet from CIC.
So when you track the package with Canada Post does it say it has arrived to CIC already? If it did arrive to them, when was that?

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
Hi guys,

I'm adding my timeline too:

Date application delivered to CIC: April 29th
Date AOR email Received: Not yet
Country of Origin: Tunisia
Canadian City of Residence: Calgary, Alberta
Medical done (w/ application?) No
Police check done (w/ application?)N/A

Just wondering, my current work permit expires on June 30th, if I haven't received an AOR by then, am i still considered under implied status?

Also, has anyone received an OWP before they got their AOR?

Did

Mbazinga

Mar 6, 2015
Hello Guys ,

I really need your advice regarding something

- Is it Really necessarily to pay someone to do my application such as a lawyer or a consultant, or can i do it myself ?

- Are there any advantages or disadvantages of hiring someone to do the application for me ?

i just wana avoid the hassle of doing something wrong with the application which can delay the process

please Advice !!! :-[

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
Mbazinga said:
Hello Guys ,

I really need your advice regarding something

- Is it Really necessarily to pay someone to do my application such as a lawyer or a consultant, or can i do it myself ?

- Are there any advantages or disadvantages of hiring someone to do the application for me ?

i just wana avoid the hassle of doing something wrong with the application which can delay the process
No one can answer that for you, it depeds on how comfortable you are with the application and documents.

That being said, unless your english is poor, or you have an unusual social scenario, you can file by yourself with the help of this forum.

Good luck :)

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Caribou said:
CBSA officer told me yesterday that if you apply INLAND(VISA exempt country), you can flagpole at the border after AOR then get OWP at the border instead of mailing it.
Can anyone confirm this?
If so, why anyone wait 4 months for OWP ???
I've heard a couple stories that people tried this, no one succeeded. CBSA officers don't know CIC's rules in details.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Apanna said:
Yes, I am the sponsor. And I did track both deliveries and both of them are delivered. Haven't gotten AOR though.
And his student expires in February 2016 so I think and hope we are safe.

But in OWP there was nowhere to mention that we applied for PR so I wonder how would they know that we are applying for this one year pilot program because his ID says he has only student visa?

Thanks for your help
The one year pilot has a different address than the "regular" work permit, so if you sent it as it was advised CIC will know that you applied under the pilot.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
jesmithers said:
Hi! I posting on behalf of a friend and I'm really confused on the whole Inland process (I'm sponsoring spouse on Outland). She's from Australia and sent in for Inland as she lives in Canada and has OWP. Her permit expires in December and she said she sent in a renewal OWP in the application?

I have two questions: It takes forever for the Inland process and let's say November rolls around and she doesn't hear back.. what can she do? What is this "Implied" status?

Second question, let's say she has her OWP renewed or is implied status, she has a wedding (April 2016) to go to... can she leave Canada?

Thanks ahead of time for the response :) I'm so confused on the Inland process...especially when there's the OWP to think about. Is that part of the process or something completely? Ahhh. ???
You (or your friend) should read the FAQ from my signature, there is a post both about the implied status and about leaving Canada. Good luck!