+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

aremC.S

Mar 11, 2015
Hello..

We are just about to send our application for inland spousal sponsorship after completing all the requirements.

Now we are looking at including work permit application before sending it.

Need help on what you guys did or doing with that.. Like how the forms are completed, which forms, is there a specific open work permit forms that is to be included in PR application? Pls help...

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
aremC.S said:
Hello..

We are just about to send our application for inland spousal sponsorship after completing all the requirements.

Now we are looking at including work permit application before sending it.

Need help on what you guys did or doing with that.. Like how the forms are completed, which forms, is there a specific open work permit forms that is to be included in PR application? Pls help...
Read the FAQ from my signature.

vinotintazo

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 9, 2015
Doc's Request.
May 2, 2015 (Forms with Typos)
AOR Received.
Mar 29, 2015 OWP: April 27, 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 9, 2014 (Upfront)
Interview........
SA: April 12, 2016 AIP: April 12, 2016 DM: April 12, 2016 Interview: Waived
LANDED..........
May 3, 2016
Hi Guys,

CIC requested via Email, that the Principal Applicant (my wife) re-send a couple forms that were submitted with wrong or missing info, and that they need to be filled with information up to the date the application was received.

Email says:

"The requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within 30 days from the date of this letter.

Please send the documents/information to:

Attention: Application Advancement - INLAND SCLP
Email: CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca
"

My question is, the couple updated forms need to be filled, signed, printed, scanned and sent via Email to the above email address? - Or do we need to send physical copies also?

Thanks in advance.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
vinotintazo said:
Hi Guys,

CIC requested via Email, that the Principal Applicant (my wife) re-send a couple forms that were submitted with wrong or missing info, and that they need to be filled with information up to the date the application was received.

Email says:

"The requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within 30 days from the date of this letter.

Please send the documents/information to:

Attention: Application Advancement - INLAND SCLP
Email: CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca
"

My question is, the couple updated forms need to be filled, signed, printed, scanned and sent via Email to the above email address? - Or do we need to send physical copies also?

Thanks in advance.
They ask only for the email but I would do both just be on the safe side - print-sign-scan-email and also mail it.

Diarraye

Jul 22, 2014
My application has been transferred in Calgary they send letter on April 10 2015 that my application will be reviewed in October 2016,10 days after receiving that letter I received from them again to send my passport copy,proof of relationship and statutory of declaration I'm confuse can somebody help me to know if I will PR soon or in 2016?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Diarraye said:
My application has been transferred in Calgary they send letter on April 10 2015 that my application will be reviewed in October 2016,10 days after receiving that letter I received from them again to send my passport copy,proof of relationship and statutory of declaration I'm confuse can somebody help me to know if I will PR soon or in 2016?
When did you send your application?
Depending on your timeline, it can be an interview, that means CIC is not convinced of the genuineness of your relationship, or they have other concerns. If that's the case, you should order your GCMS notes ASAP and also contact your MP (both of these are explained in the FAQ).

can_aussie

Sep 2, 2014
Hello sophieee and other senior members,

I am a PR and recently married to a student in Canada. I am going to apply PR and OWP for my spouse. I have some questions regarding OWP form.

1. What should be the UCI number in OWP (5710) form ? I have left it blank in the PR application , but I am confused about OWP application, please suggest what should I fill in UCI field under OWP form ?

2. Also in the same 5710 form I am applying for one of the following field ? What should be appropriate field in my situation ? Because my spouse is a student and can work for 20 hrs. Now I have to select options from the following check boxes.

Option 1: Work permit with the same employer
Option 2 : Initial work permit or work permit with the new employer.
Option 3: Restoration of your status as a worker
Option 4: Temporary resident permit

3. Also my spouse would be able to obtain work permit for 1 year after completing 1 year of study, which is few months away. Should we go via OWP route or should we wait get work permit after completing 1 year of student visa ?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
can_aussie said:
Hello sophieee and other senior members,

I am a PR and recently married to a student in Canada. I am going to apply PR and OWP for my spouse. I have some questions regarding OWP form.

1. What should be the UCI number in OWP (5710) form ? I have left it blank in the PR application , but I am confused about OWP application, please suggest what should I fill in UCI field under OWP form ?

2. Also in the same 5710 form I am applying for one of the following field ? What should be appropriate field in my situation ? Because my spouse is a student and can work for 20 hrs. Now I have to select options from the following check boxes.

Option 1: Work permit with the same employer
Option 2 : Initial work permit or work permit with the new employer.
Option 3: Restoration of your status as a worker
Option 4: Temporary resident permit

3. Also my spouse would be able to obtain work permit for 1 year after completing 1 year of study, which is few months away. Should we go via OWP route or should we wait get work permit after completing 1 year of student visa ?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.
If you are comfortable with waiting for her PGWP than I would suggest to do not apply for work permit right now, because it would be a waste of money. But definitely apply before December, 2015, because we don't know if CIC will continue the pilot project after one year or make it end.
If you apply, I would choose Option 2 : Initial work permit or work permit with the new employer, and you can find her UCI on her current study permit (it's an 8 digit number, sometimes with a dash in the middle).

Good luck!

can_aussie

Sep 2, 2014
sophieee said:
If you are comfortable with waiting for her PGWP than I would suggest to do not apply for work permit right now, because it would be a waste of money. But definitely apply before December, 2015, because we don't know if CIC will continue the pilot project after one year or make it end.
If you apply, I would choose Option 2 : Initial work permit or work permit with the new employer, and you can find her UCI on her current study permit (it's an 8 digit number, sometimes with a dash in the middle).

Good luck!
Thanks sophieee for the answers and instant response.

ralp27

Dec 27, 2013
AOR received for Sponsorship Application on 04/29/15 (do they normally send 2 AORs? one for PR Application and the other for Sponsorship? just wondering coz we got both)

Sponsorship Application status can now be viewed in ecas :)

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
ralp27 said:
AOR received for Sponsorship Application on 04/29/15 (do they normally send 2 AORs? one for PR Application and the other for Sponsorship? just wondering coz we got both)

Sponsorship Application status can now be viewed in ecas :)
Usually they send just one for the sponsor, but sometimes they send it for the applicant, sometimes they send it for both parties and sometimes they don't send it at all...

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Diarraye said:
I send my application in October 2013 I already get AIP approved in Mississauga
The interview request usually comes shortly before you should get AIP, but sometimes CIC request it before DM. You need to find out what's their problem with your application (from your MP and from the notes). Keep us posted!

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
Hello Sophieee!

I got my AOR ytd:) yay!

would you be so kind as to adding me to the spreadsheet? :)
Thanks as always!!

Applied for Inland sponsorship
Application sent: April 7, 2015
Application received by CIC: April 9, 2015
AOR received: May 4, 2015
Visa Office: Mississauga
Country of origin: Hungary
Canada city of residence: Ottawa, ON
Current status: Visitor Visa
OWP: sent with app
Police BG check: sent with app
Medical: not sent yet

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
GG_wife said:
Hello Sophieee!

I got my AOR ytd:) yay!

would you be so kind as to adding me to the spreadsheet? :)
Thanks as always!!

Applied for Inland sponsorship
Application sent: April 7, 2015
Application received by CIC: April 9, 2015
AOR received: May 4, 2015
Visa Office: Mississauga
Country of origin: Hungary
Canada city of residence: Ottawa, ON
Current status: Visitor Visa
OWP: sent with app
Police BG check: sent with app
Medical: not sent yet
Congrats for the AOR and thanks for sharing your info! :)