+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

foxlink

Apr 25, 2016
Finally I received email informing me of land interview scheduled on Sep 20th, 2015!
Time line: Apr 23rd 2015 app received; Jun 16th, 2015 in process; No SA, AIP, today after I recieved an email to go for interview and pay landing fee.

aleguillen

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Hi everyone, I am having a little bit of a problem right now.
My passport is going to expire at the end of november of this year. I got my work permit valid until that day. I have send everything to renew my passport but my country is slow in every single way you can think of and I am pretty sure I wont get it in the next two months. My question is what should I do and how is this goinf to affect me this whole process has been very intense and now this... I have read a few post here and there and some people said to call anf let them know that your passport is in process, I am pretty sure I can request a letter at the consulate and send it but then again what do I do about the work permit? I have an awesome job right now and I wouldnt want to miss it as it is helping me and my common law partner to get ahead after not being able to work for 2 years or so. Thank you very much for your help I know there is a way around thos I just need some help. I am a july applicant so far the sponsor is "in process" and everything else was received havent done medicals as I will wait for them to ask but I did send my police certicate with the app! I havent heard anything since march ! Thanks !

makcurly

Apr 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-07-2016
Hi everyone,

My husband (sponsor) could see his ecas updated to 'Decision made'. However my (applicant) ecas is not updated at all. The only thing i can see is 'application received'.
Is Decision made for both sponsor and applicant? or is it just sponsors decision that they have made?

My Timeline:
August 5, 2015- file recieved by cic

October 28, 2015- started processing

July 5, 2016- SA

July 13,2016- AIP.

DM- Sponsor's Ecas- 6th or 7th September. When i Click on Decision made link, it takes me to the timeline but doesn't show the decision made.

makcurly

Apr 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-07-2016
Lagos2014 said:
@makcurly, i can see the exact same information on me the sponsor ecas but my wife ecas still shows application received
Oh ok. Can you share your timeline? Is your wife able to link her application?
I hope we hear something good soon.

Lagos2014

Jul 27, 2016
My Timeline:
October 9, 2014- file received by cic

Jan 28, 2015- started processing

Jun 27, 2016- SA

Jun 27,2016- AIP.

DM- Sponsor's Ecas- sometime this September. When i Click on Decision made link, it takes me to the timeline but doesn't show the decision made.

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
foxlink said:
Finally I received email informing me of land interview scheduled on Sep 20th, 2015!
Time line: Apr 23rd 2015 app received; Jun 16th, 2015 in process; No SA, AIP, today after I recieved an email to go for interview and pay landing fee.
Hi :) Where is your landing int.? Province you live or maybe another province? How works ? Thanks

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hi Everyone,

My Wife(sponsor) ordered GCMS notes and it shows the below.
***Review Required**Application identified as part of the 2016 reduction exercise for certain spouses or Common-Law Partner in Canada Applications. Application requires closer review.

Should I be concerned? What would be the next steps? The note is actually 3 months old and I didn't received any communication from CIC till date. August-15 applicant and only AOR and police certificates requests till now

I am actually bit worried.

foxlink

Apr 25, 2016
landing interview will be in CIC Calgary.

Our GCMS notes show "Application need closer review." as well. Maybe a little bit longer time (17month) but it finally comes to last stage. Pls be rest assured. It seems that CIC cut short and speed up the process. No SA, NO AIP and it goes to landing interview directly. Hopefully really good news for all Apr-Aug appliants still waiting. Good luck!

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
foxlink said:

Our GCMS notes show "Application need closer review." as well. Maybe a little bit longer time (17month) but it finally comes to last stage. Pls be rest assured. It seems that CIC cut short and speed up the process. No SA, NO AIP and it goes to landing interview directly. Hopefully really good news for all Apr-Aug appliants still waiting. Good luck!
Thanks a lot. It relieves a bit. Please keep us updated on your landing interview

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
foxlink said:

Thanks :) Are u living close or no.Im wndering how they decide where gonna be?Im in Alberta