+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

Archenemy

Sep 14, 2015
I just received my police CoC from my home country and I was wondering if I should be sending the original CoC to the Mississauga processing center (where I submitted my application) or should I simply send a scan copy through the case specific enquiry.

Thanks!

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
foxlink said:
seems to be good news! You may scroll down to application message to find it.
Fly2016Canada said:
Even I had received this same message a few days after linking my PR application to my online account. When I checked, I can see the status updated. You need to scroll down a bit and read the table containing your app information for any updates. Most likely, it might not be a glitch imo.
yup, that's the problem no message there, it says: No data available in table 0 message of 0 messages. and no new message
Anyways I called CIC ytd and the agent said we received SA on aug 12. The notification from the system came out on aug 13 and we still has not received the 'official' email from CIC about SA. The agent said that happens all the time that people do not see updates in the system and/or do not receive the SA emails and they are calling CIC. I asked if if this worthy to report as a bug in the system for the technical team, he said not to bother as this is how it is...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GG_wife said:
yup, that's the problem no message there, it says: No data available in table 0 message of 0 messages. and no new message
Anyways I called CIC ytd and the agent said we received SA on aug 12. The notification from the system came out on aug 13 and we still has not received the 'official' email from CIC about SA. The agent said that happens all the time that people do not see updates in the system and/or do not receive the SA emails and they are calling CIC. I asked if if this worthy to report as a bug in the system for the technical team, he said not to bother as this is how it is...
I am starting to wonder if it's worth calling to find out. I am starting to hate Tuesday's....

gumiibear

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-23-2015
Med's Done....
submitted upfront
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
Just called CIC and they just said i should get SA by September which is exactly what they told me a month ago... Then they said if I don't hear anything by September they'll send a note to my visa office... I don't know, I just feel depressed and disappointed in this whole thing. I just wish they would speed up my application because people who applied after me are already getting good news :(

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
gumiibear said:
Just called CIC and they just said i should get SA by September which is exactly what they told me a month ago... Then they said if I don't hear anything by September they'll send a note to my visa office... I don't know, I just feel depressed and disappointed in this whole thing. I just wish they would speed up my application because people who applied after me are already getting good news :(
Sorry to hear that :(. What Visa Office, if I may ask?

gumiibear

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-23-2015
Med's Done....
submitted upfront
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
Would my visa office be Mississauga? That's where I got my AOR letter from.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
gumiibear said:
Would my visa office be Mississauga? That's where I got my AOR letter from.
Yeah that is possible. I think that office is overloaded, so that might explain the delay. Not that there is any excuse for it, of course...

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
profiler said:
I am starting to wonder if it's worth calling to find out. I am starting to hate Tuesday's....
yeah, I mean they sent the system generated email about an update and telling me to check the portal, which has no update. I understand that they have just changed the way they support the applicants, but this is the most simple process flow they should have put together for this and then they could avoid the flood of calls from ppl trying to figure out what's going on...I am tempted to send a visio chart for them with the process flow steps :D

gumiibear

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-19-2015
AOR Received.
07-23-2015
Med's Done....
submitted upfront
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
Yes I agree. Also I read someone else posted that the staff might be on summer vacation so it can slow down processing times. I just hope I'll hear something from CIC by the end of this year!

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
Dear Admins,
Can you please update my data in the spreadsheet?

SA: Aug 12 2016
Medical received by CIC: May 3 2016

thank you!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GG_wife said:
yeah, I mean they sent the system generated email about an update and telling me to check the portal, which has no update. I understand that they have just changed the way they support the applicants, but this is the most simple process flow they should have put together for this and then they could avoid the flood of calls from ppl trying to figure out what's going on...I am tempted to send a visio chart for them with the process flow steps :D
This is what I actually do for a living... so I am sure you can imagine how frustrating it is to see this, and I cannot even comment to help them make it better. I knew I shouldn't have called in today.

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
gumiibear said:
When was ur application received?

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Archenemy said:
I just received my police CoC from my home country and I was wondering if I should be sending the original CoC to the Mississauga processing center (where I submitted my application) or should I simply send a scan copy through the case specific enquiry.

Thanks!
I would do both. Please keep a copy for your records.