+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

sawadee-eh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
August 2015 app here.

We also got second AOR today June 10, 2016.

Basically, the initial AOR is sent to the sponsor, the second AOR is sent to the primary applicant.

Honestly, I don't think it means much because the spreadsheet indicates that other August 2015 apps got their 2nd AOR 2-3 months ago with no further progress since.

Also, I don't think it's in response to sending other stuff like medicals, etc. Just coincidence. We also sent medical form and police check about 10 days ago but have yet to receive email acknowledgement that they received those.

I'm basically fully expecting to see December 2015 apps start getting AIP before us at this point.

sawadee-eh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
wssun said:
Thank you! I actually ordered the notes already. Well, the email basically said our file has been transferred to etobicoke for further analysis and they may require additional doc.from us. I think I know where the problem is, its because my husband and I are different races.
I highly doubt that. As my username hints at, we are a mixed race couple. There are many mixed race couples on here. They clearly want some further info on your relationship though. Could be not enough evidence, short courtship, different religions (apparently can cause further inquiry), very large age difference, something else in applicants history. Many reasons basically.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
wssun said:
Thank you! I actually ordered the notes already. Well, the email basically said our file has been transferred to etobicoke for further analysis and they may require additional doc.from us. I think I know where the problem is, its because my husband and I are different races.
That is pretty presumptuous of you to accuse CIC of being racist. We see lot of mix racial marriages in Canada. Look around you and you will likely see plenty of mix racial relationships. Mix racial marriages is not unheard of here. This is 2016, not 1950-60's here.

I don't think your mix racial marriage is the red flag that CIC is concerned about. I think something else is at play here.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
sawadee-eh said:
August 2015 app here.

We also got second AOR today June 10, 2016.

Basically, the initial AOR is sent to the sponsor, the second AOR is sent to the primary applicant.

Honestly, I don't think it means much because the spreadsheet indicates that other August 2015 apps got their 2nd AOR 2-3 months ago with no further progress since.

Also, I don't think it's in response to sending other stuff like medicals, etc. Just coincidence. We also sent medical form and police check about 10 days ago but have yet to receive email acknowledgement that they received those.

I'm basically fully expecting to see December 2015 apps start getting AIP before us at this point.
God, if this happens I will cry. I think we should go to the media if that does happen, or at least if they start processing Jan 2016 apps before going back to March-August apps. :eek:

confusedhusband

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone
Looks like I am not the only one ... December 2015 inland applicant and recieved a second AOR in my mail ( I am the applicant ) wonder why ??

dominokitty

Mar 19, 2014
Canada - Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
upfront, then again on 25-05-2016
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
30-06-2016 - Calgary
Hey everyone - I think my last question got lost in the buzz about CIC's questionable processing practices. Just wondering - is it normal for there to be a delay in updating our application's status online? When I check it with my UCI, I can see the status of both my sponsorship application (decision made - I'm eligible to sponsor) and my husband's PR application. The problem is, his side of things hasn't been updated even though we received AIP and a medical request nearly a month ago. It still says "application received" only, with no mention of the med request or approval in principle. Is that typical, or should I be calling to double check? We sent in the new medical right away but haven't heard anything since. We're not even sure if they received it!

Yun8123

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
vancouvernick said:
anyone else received second AOR?

I suspect that this AOR is related to the medical exam proof I submitted almost 3 weeks ago...
Im a july2015 applicant and my husband-sponsor received 1st AOR last oct and i got second AOR this year FEB. for our case,we sent med result with apps. Do you think its a bad sign? Hopefully its not

MarioPavlovich

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Additional Doc/Proof of relationship requested in Oct/2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront in June/2016
Interview........
January 17 /2017
LANDED..........
January 17 /2017
I don't see any good reason why would you guys think that second aor is a bad sign.They notified applicant and sponsor,that's all. I got second AOR in Feb ...

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Johninsask said:
So I logged into Ecas again today--I have some demented belief that one day I will log in an see something new. Sure enough, today I saw something new... CIC now lists my "home" address and my "mailing" address. This would be great if they matched... and if they were both up to date. I've made several attempts to rectify this before. Hopefully, I don't end up in immigration hell because they decide to send important docs to my old address....
Hi John!

I logged into Ecas today and they have FINALLY updated my address to our new one. It took over a month for them to do it online.

moanie

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Yun8123 said:
Maybe i should stop coming to the forum until i hear from CIC... it drives me crazy that ealry 2015 applicants dont get anything so far
I feel the same way! I pour over these posts every day only to be more disappointed and more upset. Why are being skipped?!?

Ay Ne

Jan 14, 2016
vancouvernick said:
anyone else received second AOR?

I suspect that this AOR is related to the medical exam proof I submitted almost 3 weeks ago...
I did too...! I submitted medical tracking sheet(medical exam proof) a few days ago and I got AOR to applicant(me) today, it was weird since we received SA and AIP few weeks ago.

zhuerma

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015 OWP Received.: 13-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-05-2016 SA+AIP emails: 14-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront(10-2015) Med Rec'd (ecas): 06-06-2016
Interview........
06-12-2016 DM................: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
dominokitty said:
Hey everyone - I think my last question got lost in the buzz about CIC's questionable processing practices. Just wondering - is it normal for there to be a delay in updating our application's status online? When I check it with my UCI, I can see the status of both my sponsorship application (decision made - I'm eligible to sponsor) and my husband's PR application. The problem is, his side of things hasn't been updated even though we received AIP and a medical request nearly a month ago. It still says "application received" only, with no mention of the med request or approval in principle. Is that typical, or should I be calling to double check? We sent in the new medical right away but haven't heard anything since. We're not even sure if they received it!
Have you clicked on your husband's "application received" to check the details?
How many rows of words inside the detail page so far?

Johninsask

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-09-2016
km9203 said:
Hi John!

I logged into Ecas today and they have FINALLY updated my address to our new one. It took over a month for them to do it online.
Ha! How about that! :)

vancouvernick

Oct 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Feb. 25, 2016
Med's Request
May 20, 2016
Med's Done....
May 20, 2016
LANDED..........
Aug. 4, 2016
Ay Ne said:
I did too...! I submitted medical tracking sheet(medical exam proof) a few days ago and I got AOR to applicant(me) today, it was weird since we received SA and AIP few weeks ago.
The sponsor received SA when I got the medical request (no AIP though...)

Does this AOR means our apps have been given to a new officer?

From other people's response it appears that the second AOR really doesn't mean anything but lately any email sent from CIC can get me excited for hours...