+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

FarhanS

May 25, 2016
Hello folks -
I've been reviewing this forum for the better part of the last 14 months, always hoping to find new advice, but never posted. I hope my experience below sheds some light on questions others may have.

Application for Inland Family sponsorship (I sponsored my wife - Pakistani Citizen, living with me in Canada on a multiple re-entry (5 yr long) visitor visa). I'm a Canadian citizen, been here all my life.
Application Submitted mid January 2015
AOR: Sponsor Feb 20, 2015 (Letter e-mailed on April 22, 2015)
AOR: Sponsored (Wife) Feb 20, 2015 (Letter e-mailed May 8, 2015)
AIP, SA, COPR: All received on April 18, 2016 (Guys - I've no fricken clue how this happened - I'm not complaining at all! - Typically SA and AIP arrive after 14 Months, and COPR takes another 6-8 months after).
PR Interview: May 25, 2016
PR Card will be in the mail in roughly 4-6 weeks.

In total my process took about 16 months. I hope the above time lines are helpful.
*As an added note - i think the eCAS is broken, does not display updated statistics. Rely on your letters / emails and never be afraid to call the extremely helpful CIC Agents.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
installer0129 said:
What happen to may-aug 2015 application, any updates what is going on?
I don't know :eek: :mad: I hope they go back to them ASAP. I applied July 2015.

M.barakat

Feb 23, 2016
FarhanS said:
Hello folks -
I've been reviewing this forum for the better part of the last 14 months, always hoping to find new advice, but never posted. I hope my experience below sheds some light on questions others may have.

Application for Inland Family sponsorship (I sponsored my wife - Pakistani Citizen, living with me in Canada on a multiple re-entry (5 yr long) visitor visa). I'm a Canadian citizen, been here all my life.
Application Submitted mid January 2015
AOR: Sponsor Feb 20, 2015 (Letter e-mailed on April 22, 2015)
AOR: Sponsored (Wife) Feb 20, 2015 (Letter e-mailed May 8, 2015)
AIP, SA, COPR: All received on April 18, 2016 (Guys - I've no fricken clue how this happened - I'm not complaining at all! - Typically SA and AIP arrive after 14 Months, and COPR takes another 6-8 months after).
PR Interview: May 25, 2016
PR Card will be in the mail in roughly 4-6 weeks.

In total my process took about 16 months. I hope the above time lines are helpful.
*As an added note - i think the eCAS is broken, does not display updated statistics. Rely on your letters / emails and never be afraid to call the extremely helpful CIC Agents.

That's amazing!! Ma'sha'Allah I hope it was same for everyone as I received my AOR after 8 months.
And good that your wife had 5 yrs multiple visa I have 2 yrs and it's going to expire in July in the process of extendig it.

I have one question though does it matter from state to state I'm in QC Montréal is it possible that some states work faster than the other?

beans on toast

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Sent With App
LANDED..........
16-08-2016
March 2016 applicant in the CIC building. I feel like i'm at the front of the queue, but the window that is serving has either a stubborn client or the server has gone on a long lunch break. Meanwhile the CIC has opened up another window and is taking customers from the back of the original queue, and i can only look across in slight disgust, as it rapidly moves and other late arrivals join it.

Patience.

Yoga and meditation class needed tonight methinks!

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
beans on toast said:
March 2016 applicant in the CIC building. I feel like i'm at the front of the queue, but the window that is serving has either a stubborn client or the server has gone on a long lunch break. Meanwhile the CIC has opened up another window and is taking customers from the back of the original queue, and i can only look across in slight disgust, as it rapidly moves and other late arrivals join it.

Patience.

I feel ya. Yoga def needed!!!

Pacino12

May 24, 2016
Same here beans on toast (March 2015 applicant) ... but aren't you the least bit optimistic that people in January and February 2015 are getting PR interviews ... doesn't that mean we should be up next ???

Pacino12

May 24, 2016
Is there not a possibility that the people that applied in September are Outland applicants but somehow living here ? I do not know if this is possible ...

Faolchu

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
beans on toast said:

Patience.

Are you inland or outland?

beans on toast

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Sent With App
LANDED..........
16-08-2016
Pacino12 said:
Same here beans on toast (March 2015 applicant) ... but aren't you the least bit optimistic that people in January and February 2015 are getting PR interviews ... doesn't that mean we should be up next ???
Optimistic that we are nearly there - but its been on pause for the last 4/6 weeks (whilst they processed the Sept/Oct applicants).

beans on toast

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Sent With App
LANDED..........
16-08-2016
Faolchu said:
Are you inland or outland?
Inland.

As are others on the spreadsheet. Which is now my bible!
;)

Pacino12

May 24, 2016
Beans on toast - I hear you ... I am not very much in the know ... every time I call the CiC call center for help ... I end up repeating my questions over and over bc all they know is that there are 2 steps and it all will be done in 26 months and no one knows anything but that.

I joined this forum last night and I have gained so much more knowledge than I have with making calls to CIC. I did not realize that they had stopped for 4-6 weeks.

Have they asked you to go for your medical examination yet ? Does it make a difference ? I feel obsessive about the medical hahaha!