+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

rbz112

Nov 18, 2014
Just wanna give an update on my application

So I finally received DM email for my PR application (sponsor eligibility approved and police certificate requested on March 9, 2015, sent out police certificate on March 16).

Hope the landing letter will arrive soon

Saifgondal

Jun 15, 2015
Hi we are jan 2014 applicant . My sponsor received the eligible confirmation on friday but i haven't gotten anything i believe for AIP you are suppose to get 2 letters right ?

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
I just got my landing letter! June 22nd!
Etobicoke is fast, indeed!

Thank you guys, so much, for keeping me sane throughout this process! Will update on how it goes!

Much love <3

StefanoR

Apr 24, 2014
My wife has received Sponsorship approval today. The end of this nightmare is in sight!

I also received my OWP through the pilot program. Application received by CIC on February 3rd, OWP issued on May 21st.

kma

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
We received the sponsorship approval today.

Saifgondal

Jun 15, 2015
Hi to all
I need your help to understand this process more .
My wife (sponsor) received a nail today that she is eligible to sponsor and etc etc but i (applicant) haven't received any e-mail or any communication from cic and when i checked my e-cas it shows decision made on Sponsorship status and on PR it say's in process .
So what it all means i know i didn't get the aip yet i think inly SA
? CAN ANYONE HELP me understanding this as why i didn't receive anything ?

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
There is nothing to panic about. Your AIP might still be in process.

My husband got SA and 5 minutes later, I got my AIP and DM in one letter.

You are not the only one who has not yet received AIP but have SA.

The reason we split AIP and SA on the spreadsheet was precisely that people were not getting both at the same time like they used to before Spring 2014.

Here's the spreadsheet to help you compare your progress against other applications: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArK2RVjQ5v59dFlqaGRPN3JxaGY4Nk9ucTZxV1Z0NEE&usp=sharing#gid=14

Saifgondal said:
Hi to all
My wife (sponsor) received a nail today that she is eligible to sponsor and etc etc but i (applicant) haven't received any e-mail or any communication from cic and when i checked my e-cas it shows decision made on Sponsorship status and on PR it say's in process .

mahmow

Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2014
AOR Received.
January 6, 2015
Med's Done....
March 21, 2014
Interview........
SA: June 14, 2015
Passport Req..
AIP: July 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Sept 24, 2015
Saifgondal said:
Hi to all
I'm in the same boat as you, We have received SA but not AIP...
But in my case, we somehow forgot to add an email address for the principal applicant. So I hope they will mail it to our home address

Olasam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
mahmow said:
I'm in the same boat as you, We have received SA but not AIP...
But in my case, we somehow forgot to add an email address for the principal applicant. So I hope they will mail it to our home address
I'm very sorry to ask, Pls what is the meaning of SA?

kami0018

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
Hi guys I have a quick question. I'm an applicant and when submitting my PR application I was unemployed. Now I've been working for the last 7 months and going back to school too this Fall. I was wondering if I needed to send them my employment letter and letter of acceptance from a college that I'm going to go to. Is it necessary?

Thanks in advance.

ottawahd

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Just an update. Today ecas shows medical received after re-med was requested and was done on May 28th. No email has been received yet, though.

Feb 20, 2014 applicant with AIP in May, for the records.

softball

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Just noticed an update on my sponsor's ecas it says they started processing the app on feb 20th,2015 and on mine it says 'app received'. May 27 application.

StefanoR

Apr 24, 2014
I haven't received any communication from CIC yet, but today when I checked in ecas it says:

Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on March 17, 2014.
We started processing your application on June 15, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.