+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

2Rxist

Jul 18, 2013
sophieee said:
Congrats bradychen, ann1e, and BabyP! :)

2Rxist, if you also attached the letter of the request and gave all of your personal information and explained the situation, than it should be okay... Maybe you can also snail mail them the whole package, writing to the envelope Attn: Officer ABC (that's really his/her abbreviation?)

Thanks Sophieee! It helped to send a letter by mail!! So after no response from the email request, we send a letter of request, receipt and a print out of the processing times to our officer via priority mail on June 1 2015, and we got an email response on June 8th saying that they extended our deadline!

Visitor01

Sep 12, 2014
Visitor01 said:
I am feeling very annoyed right now. I received an email today from CPC Vegreville, and it says that they are not satisfied with the information provided for Work Permit, that I don't have a valid passport!!!!

Yes, my passport was expired and it has been renewed and the copies were sent to Mississaugua as didn't know that they have moved the file to Vegreville!!

Its so annoying and confusing, Please advise what should I do?

Thanks
Looking for expert advise please.

ann1e

Jun 1, 2015
sophieee said:
Congrats bradychen, ann1e, and BabyP! :)

2Rxist, if you also attached the letter of the request and gave all of your personal information and explained the situation, than it should be okay... Maybe you can also snail mail them the whole package, writing to the envelope Attn: Officer ABC (that's really his/her abbreviation?)

arnin_63: you don't need a Canadian police clearance, unsless it specifically requested, but that's very rare.

JO1986: yes, you can apply inland or outland, that's your choice. Do some research of the processing times.
Thank you Sophie! Landed yesterday, easy and smooth. Waited for 5 minutes and interviewed for another 5 minutes. Just simple questions that you only need to answer yes or no.
They renewed my SIN number afterwards and I went to Service Ontario got my health card renewed as well.

Finally, I'm a PR in Canada since I came in 2007. Good luck everyone!

Visitor01

Sep 12, 2014
Visitor01 said:
Looking for expert advise please.
I desperately need advice. Please if anyone can help me out here? Should I sent my renewed passport copy to Vegreville? Will that be acceptable? I am out of status now. But at the time when I submitted my Work Permit Application with Inland Spousal Sponorship application, I had valid status.

PLS PLS PLS help me

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
azarme09 said:
I JUST GOT DM!!!!!!!
OMGGGGGG
Congratulations azarme09!!!

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Does anybody Know if this really is the case?

"To avoid delays in processing your application, PLEASE DO NOT send the same enquiry more than once or by other methods (i.e. fax or mail)."

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Visitor01 said:
I am feeling very annoyed right now. I received an email today from CPC Vegreville, and it says that they are not satisfied with the information provided for Work Permit, that I don't have a valid passport!!!!

Yes, my passport was expired and it has been renewed and the copies were sent to Mississaugua as didn't know that they have moved the file to Vegreville!!

Its so annoying and confusing, Please advise what should I do?

Thanks
If the whole OWP app was sent you back, then there is nothing you can do. But if you send a brand you application to Vegreville before your visitor visa expire you will have implied status. You can use the same receipts.
If your app wasn't returned, then you can try and send a copy of your new passport.
You can contact your MP and ask them to help, but don't let them waste your time, if they are not willing to help right away, do it yourself.

Visitor01

Sep 12, 2014
sophieee said:
If the whole OWP app was sent you back, then there is nothing you can do. But if you send a brand you application to Vegreville before your visitor visa expire you will have implied status. You can use the same receipts.
If your app wasn't returned, then you can try and send a copy of your new passport.
You can contact your MP and ask them to help, but don't let them waste your time, if they are not willing to help right away, do it yourself.
Thank you Sophie! I didn't get my application back, its just a letter saying it has been refused. I am writing a letter letting them know that I did submit the copy of my new passport to CPC Mississauga with proof of receiving from Canada Post. Its not my mistake if they didn't forward my passport to Vegreville along with my work permit application.

I hope they consider it.

Olasam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Visitor01 said:
Thank you Sophie! I didn't get my application back, its just a letter saying it has been refused. I am writing a letter letting them know that I did submit the copy of my new passport to CPC Mississauga with proof of receiving from Canada Post. Its not my mistake if they didn't forward my passport to Vegreville along with my work permit application.

I hope they consider it.
I think you can call them, they can check and issue your work permit, it happened to me 2 years ago, they email me for refused and I called them to explain, then they advice they will get back to me 2 weeks after I received my work permit in the mail. ******* Try call them first and explain if they need you to resend it they will let you know******** I'm very sure

Visitor01

Sep 12, 2014
Olasam said:
I think you can call them, they can check and issue your work permit, it happened to me 2 years ago, they email me for refused and I called them to explain, then they advice they will get back to me 2 weeks after I received my work permit in the mail. ******* Try call them first and explain if they need you to resend it they will let you know******** I'm very sure
Thank you...Yes i called the call center yesterday to let them know about my situation, the agent put up a note for both offices. Hope it works!

Olasam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Visitor01 said:
Thank you...Yes i called the call center yesterday to let them know about my situation, the agent put up a note for both offices. Hope it works!
I'm very sure it would work give them till next week Friday and call them back.

kszhang

Nov 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Guys, for medical exam, we did one for owp, but we also want to attach this record to our pr application advance before SA and AIP, in order to get DM sooner. However, we find that our medical sheet (The sheet from physician), the "Upfront medical type" is "Worker", should this matter to the PR application? We heard from the physician that Worker ME and PR ME are the same..... We don't want to spend another 200 dollars and do Xray twice within a year :'(

Thank you