+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

crystallps

May 21, 2015
Ponga said:
Fair enough.

If CIC receives the OWP with the Inland application prior to your visitor status expiring, you will be covered under implied status for the duration of the process; no need to apply to extend your visitor status.

Good luck!
Thanks! Any ideas on the declarations form? Should I be putting 180 days and telling the border that I will stay for a 6 month minimum but plan to reside in Canada permanently? And that if I am not approved for something, I will return to the US? I don't want to break any laws and definitely don't want to give them any reason to deny me entry.

canada1888

May 21, 2015
hwanlj said:
I agree with Automaton82.. I saw someone else's file transferred to local office, and this was usually because they had some issues with the applications..
Well my marriage is perfect and we live together.BUT last year I have been charged with assault ( I never done any crime but the person who charged me wants me to be kicked out of Canada. so I have a trial date on June 20th ( my lawyer told me the charge will be drop, but everyone knows it has to go through the court.
so do you think the know about my charge?
and would that effects my sponsor application if its drop?

Diarraye

Jul 22, 2014
Thank you for answering my request We are married mor than 2 years, and she already get the withdrawal reverse Cic said they will continue to process our case ( the only reason Cic reverse the withdraw is because she told them the withdrawal is not from her she dinied) but anyway I don't know if hiring immigration lawyer or contacting my MP will be helpful in my case?

annakrystyna13

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
canada1888 said:
Well my marriage is perfect and we live together.BUT last year I have been charged with assault ( I never done any crime but the person who charged me wants me to be kicked out of Canada. so I have a trial date on June 20th ( my lawyer told me the charge will be drop, but everyone knows it has to go through the court.
so do you think the know about my charge?
and would that effects my sponsor application if its drop?
This is a difficult situation. If the charges are dropped then it will not affect your application. But if an officer looks at your application prior to your trial you might be considered inadmissable and the application might be refused. Hopefully the interview will be after your trial. The worst they can do is refuse your application and you will have to apply again once all tge charges are dropped. Keep us updated.

kszhang

Nov 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Hey Guys. We did not include medical exam in our PR application but we did for our OWP application, should I write a mail to mississauga office with the exam receipt (anything else I should keep in mind?)? Because our PR application received by Apr 29, 2014, and we hope this will help to process faster when they start to process our application.

Thank you. :)

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
kszhang said:
Hey Guys. We did not include medical exam in our PR application but we did for our OWP application, should I write a mail to mississauga office with the exam receipt (anything else I should keep in mind?)? Because our PR application received by Apr 29, 2014, and we hope this will help to process faster when they start to process our application.

If you sent the medical exam in later, you need to write a letter to CIC telling them to "join" it with your PR application. Typically you need to include your file #, UCI #, etc. and the medical receipt if you can.

Otherwise, it's possible they will send you a request later on for another medical which would delay your DM.

kszhang

Nov 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
automaton82 said:
If you sent the medical exam in later, you need to write a letter to CIC telling them to "join" it with your PR application. Typically you need to include your file #, UCI #, etc. and the medical receipt if you can.

Otherwise, it's possible they will send you a request later on for another medical which would delay your DM.
Yes, that is what we are thinking about. Thank you

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
kszhang said:

Did you get anything else beside the receipt? I got a paper, I can't recall the name, but it's not just the receipt, it's some kind of proof of the exam, your photo included. If you don't have this paper maybe you should ask the office to give you a copy and send that instead of the receipt. It also has some identification number.

kszhang

Nov 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
sophieee said:
Did you get anything else beside the receipt? I got a paper, I can't recall the name, but it's not just the receipt, it's some kind of proof of the exam, your photo included. If you don't have this paper maybe you should ask the office to give you a copy and send that instead of the receipt. It also has some identification number.
Yes, we have that kind of paper. We will also send that one. Thanks

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
kszhang said:
Yes, we have that kind of paper. We will also send that one. Thanks
Great :) I think you don't even need to send the receipt, CIC just needs this paper and a cover letter with your information.

Tiffyali

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
01-05-2014
Tiffyali said:
For sure carlaganda23! mine is exactly the same like yours! fingers crossed and let's keep in touch!!
OMG! AIP letter received this morning!!!!!! To both me and my husband :'(

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Tiffyali said:
OMG! AIP letter received this morning!!!!!! To both me and my husband :'(
Congrats! :) Hopefully the DM will follow soon :)

Tiffyali

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
01-05-2014
sophieee said:
Congrats! :) Hopefully the DM will follow soon :)
Thanks Sophieee!!

After 4 hours...I got the DM letter! Thanks God!
It says the office in Vancouver will contact us for further interview arrangement balahbalah...

now i have a question:

do i need to expect for any "physical mail" or just e-mail? As my landlord is not at home - i have no access to my mail ???

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
Tiffyali said:
Thanks Sophieee!!

After 4 hours...I got the DM letter! Thanks God!
It says the office in Vancouver will contact us for further interview arrangement balahbalah...

now i have a question:

do i need to expect for any "physical mail" or just e-mail? As my landlord is not at home - i have no access to my mail ???
AIP this afternoon! Yey! And DM after few minutes!!!!

Tiffyali

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
01-05-2014
Carlaganda23 said:
AIP this afternoon! Yey! And DM after few minutes!!!!
congrats Carlaganda23!!!