Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2014
Korosia said:
In August, and We received the AOR in October. haha.
January 2014 applicants haven't received theirs yet, its going 3 months!

Korosia

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarina said:
January 2014 applicants haven't received theirs yet, its going 3 months!
that's terrible, Must be because of the transfer of office?

I know they update the site Thursday morning as well, it hasn't moved in so long! fingers crossed for tomorrow!

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
Korosia said:
that's terrible, Must be because of the transfer of office?

I know they update the site Thursday morning as well, it hasn't moved in so long! fingers crossed for tomorrow!
I doubt it will move, no one has posted that they've received any updates from CPC-M since being transferred.

People need to call and complain and find out why CPC-M is sending out 0 information. No AOR, no AIP, and no DM. In fact, it might be good to see if anyone who applied outland through CPC-M is getting any information either, just to see if the office is doing anything at all.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Korosia said:
Ooo My first time here! I love these forums! They are so extremely informative, it's so nice to know we're not alone!

Feel free to add us to the google doc!

Username - Korosia
Visa Office - Vegreville but transferred to Mississauga
Canadian City of Residence - Fredericton
Date Application Submitted - August 18, 2013
Date Application Received - September 11, 2013
OWP sent (w/ application?) - yes
Medical done (w/ application?) - yes
Police check done (w/ application?) - yes - > Though Question!

My husband is from Hungary and he is the one going through this process. Mind you his police report is only valid for 90 days. (we had to get it from Hungary) We're well past this date, do you think they will ask for another and if so, since we've been in Canada, i'm going to guess the RCMP police check will suffice? does anyone know off by hand?

It's been a long wait for us. The hardest part is him not being able to work, we initially tried applying for foreign Work permits, and we were turned down 6 times. We finally just got married and decided to play the waiting game. I'll be so happy the day part one is done and the OWP is approved! That moment will taste sooo sweet :)
Hi Korosia,
I can add you to the spreadsheet if you want, but I think you are a better fit with the 2013 applicants. Here are their forum:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-applications-2013-t129064.9555.html
And you need to send a personal message to guri to be added:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/guri3577-u464601.html

BTW I'm also from Hungary:), and AFAIK the police check need to be valid when they receive your application, so I think it's won't be a problem. But in the worst-case scenario you can get a new one in 3 weeks (with a little help from a Hungarian family member). And you don't need RCMP police check, unless they ask it, but it's not common.

I know that it's very though not able to be working. I started working a couple weeks ago as a volunteer, it won't help us financially, but at least my mood is better:)

amirbutt28

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
The letter who sent from immigration that your application is transferred to cpc missisauga mailed to spousr or sponcerer

atticusfinch

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15.05.2014 (after 105 days!)
Med's Done....
Sent with app
sophieee said:
I know that it's very though not able to be working. I started working a couple weeks ago as a volunteer, it won't help us financially, but at least my mood is better:)
As well as learning French, I'm doing some MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) with Coursera & EdX that help keep me busy.. Some of you guys on the forum might be interested if you aren't familiar with them. They're free & provided/taught by major universities across the globe (e.g. Yale, Stanford, MIT, London, Paris, Tsinghua, etc etc..) . Just Google/Wikipedia 'MOOC' and you should find plenty of links.

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
amirbutt28 said:
The letter who sent from immigration that your application is transferred to cpc missisauga mailed to spousr or sponcerer
It's mailed to the applicant.

lellen

Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 11 2014
AOR Received.
(SA) August 7 2014
File Transfer...
August 21 2014
Med's Done....
May 29 2014
Passport Req..
December 24 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 2 2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2015
Hi!

This forum is awesome. I wish I knew about it sooner. I didn't apply for an OWP with my application because I'm and idiot and didn't know I could, but whatever.

So here is my timeline:

Category: Family (Spouse)
App sent: March 13
App received (according to Canada Post anyway): March 14
Office: Mississauga
Haven't received AOR (took me forever to find out what it was).

Crossing fingers!

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
lellen said:
Hi!

This forum is awesome. I wish I knew about it sooner. I didn't apply for an OWP with my application because I'm and idiot and didn't know I could, but whatever.

So here is my timeline:

Category: Family (Spouse)
App sent: March 13
App received (according to Canada Post anyway): March 14
Office: Mississauga
Haven't received AOR (took me forever to find out what it was).

Crossing fingers!
Hi,

Welcome to the forum! Send Sophiee a message about your timeline. She will add you in the sheet.

This forum keep me sane and very informative haha! I'm glad I found this :) Waiting game begin for us!!!

tarina

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2014
lellen said:
Hi!

You arent an idiot. Trust me everybody was confused, about transferring application from one office to another, even CIC call agent!

lellen

Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 11 2014
AOR Received.
(SA) August 7 2014
File Transfer...
August 21 2014
Med's Done....
May 29 2014
Passport Req..
December 24 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 2 2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2015
Thanks!!!! :D

Now I'm freaking out because I'm reading everything and I feel that it was so obvious to us that our relationship was genuine (husband is sponsoring me), that I didn't include half the things I should have, only pictures and a few cards that we've sent each other. Is that analyzed on the first stage, like when they decide if he is eligible as a sponsor, or after?

Anyway I guess we'll just have to wait, the waiting time seems to be getting longer. It's too late to worry about that now.

Good luck to everyone!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lellen said:
Thanks!!!! :D

Now I'm freaking out because I'm reading everything and I feel that it was so obvious to us that our relationship was genuine (husband is sponsoring me), that I didn't include half the things I should have, only pictures and a few cards that we've sent each other. Is that analyzed on the first stage, like when they decide if he is eligible as a sponsor, or after?

Anyway I guess we'll just have to wait, the waiting time seems to be getting longer. It's too late to worry about that now.

Good luck to everyone!
The first stage approval (AIP, or Approval In Principle) is a combination of the sponsor's eligibility and the assessment of whether the applicant meets the requirements under the Family Class Spousal Sponsorship. The requirements for the latter are that you be in a genuine relationship with the sponsor, so...yes, that is where the relationship is assessed. However, if they need more `proof' they will likely ask you for it before denying your application.

You can see more, here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-applications-2013-t129064.0.html;msg2981566#msg2981566

Good luck!

montorq

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Please include me in the List of applicants for 2014 (Inland)

Username: montorq
Visa Office: CPC-M (Mississauga)
Country of Origin: India
Canadian City of Residence: Montreal
Date Application Submitted: 12/March/2014
Date Application Received: 14/March/2014 (with signature image recorded - canada post)
OWP sent (w/ application?): NO
Medical done (w/ application?): YES, on 30/JAN/2014
Police check done (w/ application?):YES

All the best to everyone!

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
montorq said:
Hi,

Please include me in the List of applicants for 2014 (Inland)

Username: montorq
Visa Office: CPC-M (Mississauga)
Country of Origin: India
Canadian City of Residence: Montreal
Date Application Submitted: 12/March/2014
Date Application Received: 14/March/2014 (with signature image recorded - canada post)
OWP sent (w/ application?): NO
Medical done (w/ application?): YES, on 30/JAN/2014
Police check done (w/ application?):YES

All the best to everyone!
Welcome on this forum!