+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Carlaganda23 said:
It's seldom they will ask it again, but some applicants here have to apply for PCC in the RCMP( inland applicants) I think it's a case to case basis.

My PCC will expire in April 29,2014, I have to know my File number so they can match it with the rest of my files in the system. It sucks if I have to do it again!
Didn't you receive the letter informing you that your application had been transferred to CPC-M?

If so, it has YOUR UCI number (which you wouldn't have seen until you have AIP). The application number on the letter is the same as you should have seen on the AOR...so, you have your information to provide to CIC! Yay!!

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
HARMIN said:
Guys I don't think they gonna ask u for another PCC because its still valid the time they received ur application in CPC And its good for 1 year ...May i know how u send ur Application ??Did u check the sign ..i mean who received ur application and when ??keep all proof in line to deal with cic ...good luck guys
I have 2 PCC's to get (Philippines and England) I sent my PCC from UK and the Philippines arrived a bit later. So, I have to send it before April 2014 (I need to send it before 3 months)

It's tedious process to get one again, that's why I'm very desperate for AOR. I have to call the CIC in few weeks to inquire about my File Number.

atticusfinch

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15.05.2014 (after 105 days!)
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Ponga said:
Didn't you receive the letter informing you that your application had been transferred to CPC-M?

If so, it has YOUR UCI number (which you wouldn't have seen until you have AIP). The application number on the letter is the same as you should have seen on the AOR...so, you have your information to provide to CIC! Yay!!
I think Carlaganda23 sent their app directly to CPC-M like I did, so we wont be getting a transfer letter.

atticusfinch

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15.05.2014 (after 105 days!)
Med's Done....
Sent with app
HARMIN said:
Guys I don't think they gonna ask u for another PCC because its still valid the time they received ur application in CPC And its good for 1 year ...May i know how u send ur Application ??Did u check the sign ..i mean who received ur application and when ??keep all proof in line to deal with cic ...good luck guys
I don't think they will ask, but you never know!
We sent ours to CPC-M via registered Canada post. No signature as it's a PO box.

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
Ponga said:

No, I havent received my File Number Ponga nor letter from CPC-V about the file transfer to Mississauga. The December applicants got their AOR but as for January on wards nothing as of now. I sent my application last February 2014.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Carlaganda23 said:
I have 2 PCC's to get (Philippines and England) I sent my PCC from UK and the Philippines arrived a bit later. So, I have to send it before April 2014 (I need to send it before 3 months)

It's tedious process to get one again, that's why I'm very desperate for AOR. I have to call the CIC in few weeks to inquire about my File Number.
Carlaganda ...From very first look on ur name i was feeling u r fillipina and now i am clear yes u r .... Ganda mean beautiful right ??
By the way not to panic and just try to find out who received ur application and when ?? Did u check the person name who received ur APPLICATION IN CPC ??If u got this all clue then call up CIC and ask them to locate ur application ...good luck and god bless all of us

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
HARMIN said:
Carlaganda ...From very first look on ur name i was feeling u r fillipina and now i am clear yes u r .... Ganda mean beautiful right ??
By the way not to panic and just try to find out who received ur application and when ?? Did u check the person name who received ur APPLICATION IN CPC ??If u got this all clue then call up CIC and ask them to locate ur application ...good luck and god bless all of us
Yes, I did receive a confirmation from the Canada Post that they received and the documents was successfully delivered...Yo am you're right Harmin, I am indeed a Filipina. Hahaha 'ganda' means beautiful, you are right about that.

My sister lives in SG in Kampong Ubi, so far she loves it there! I guess it's pretty neat, organized and beautiful country. I want to go there someday when I can travel again.

Erzabeth

Feb 18, 2014
Carlaganda23 said:
hi Maxlet,

Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking to send it to Cpc-V (OWP)...I didnt apply apply for OWP though, I am out of status for 2 months before I sent my application. Did u manage to apply for OWP online Maxlet? The trick is dont put you are out of status in the eligibility assessment since they will not let you do it online...

One of the applicants said here that he was out of status too when he applied online but didn't put the right date when his visa was expired, it didnt affect the application though. congrats on your dm and aip! you're almost done ;)
Thank you very much!!!

Chi0180

Mar 19, 2014
This forum is very informative. Good job!

Please include me:

Username - Chi0180
Visa Office - Vegreville
Canadian City of Residence - Toronto
Date Application Submitted - February 12, 2014
Date Application Received - February 17, 2014
OWP sent (w/ application?) - No
Medical done (w/ application?) - submitted with application
Police check done (w/ application?) - submitted with application

It is already 30 days passed the date of my application received. I'm thinking this is probably due to my application is in-transit from CPC-V to CPC-M. I sent my application Feb 12 then Feb 13 they released this bulletin (Transfer of processing of applications for permanent residence submitted under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga). Such a bummer! I hope that CPC-V inform us anytime time soon.

Also in the waiting game,
Chi

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Chi0180 said:
This forum is very informative. Good job!

Please include me:

Username - Chi0180
Visa Office - Vegreville
Canadian City of Residence - Toronto
Date Application Submitted - February 12, 2014
Date Application Received - February 17, 2014
OWP sent (w/ application?) - No
Medical done (w/ application?) - submitted with application
Police check done (w/ application?) - submitted with application

It is already 30 days passed the date of my application received. I'm thinking this is probably due to my application is in-transit from CPC-V to CPC-M. I sent my application Feb 12 then Feb 13 they released this bulletin (Transfer of processing of applications for permanent residence submitted under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga). Such a bummer! I hope that CPC-V inform us anytime time soon.

Also in the waiting game,
Chi
Welcome here and thanks for the sharing.
Unfortunatly CIC is not so generous with us nowdays, neither the ones who sent the app to Vegreville 64 days ago, nor the ones who sent it directly to Mississauga 55 days ago got AOR by now. But at least we will be informed by each other as soon as anything happens...

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
sophieee said:
Welcome here and thanks for the sharing.
Unfortunatly CIC is not so generous with us nowdays, neither the ones who sent the app to Vegreville 64 days ago, nor the ones who sent it directly to Mississauga 55 days ago got AOR by now. But at least we will be informed by each other as soon as anything happens...
Keep us posted guys if ever you received any AOR! We never receive anything yet on my end :(

Korosia

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ooo My first time here! I love these forums! They are so extremely informative, it's so nice to know we're not alone!

Feel free to add us to the google doc!

Username - Korosia
Visa Office - Vegreville but transferred to Mississauga
Canadian City of Residence - Fredericton
Date Application Submitted - August 18, 2013
Date Application Received - September 11, 2013
OWP sent (w/ application?) - yes
Medical done (w/ application?) - yes
Police check done (w/ application?) - yes - > Though Question!

My husband is from Hungary and he is the one going through this process. Mind you his police report is only valid for 90 days. (we had to get it from Hungary) We're well past this date, do you think they will ask for another and if so, since we've been in Canada, i'm going to guess the RCMP police check will suffice? does anyone know off by hand?

It's been a long wait for us. The hardest part is him not being able to work, we initially tried applying for foreign Work permits, and we were turned down 6 times. We finally just got married and decided to play the waiting game. I'll be so happy the day part one is done and the OWP is approved! That moment will taste sooo sweet :)

Korosia

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh fyi! We received our AOR 2 Months after It was officially received, talk about confusion! but it will come! It's one of my favorite emails!

tarina

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2014
Korosia said:
Oh fyi! We received our AOR 2 Months after It was officially received, talk about confusion! but it will come! It's one of my favorite emails!
When did you send your app?