+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Pratap. S

Mar 17, 2014
MaxLet said:
Hi guys,
2013 applicant here, i just finish the process now waiting to land. You guys seem confuse.
All NEW sponsorpship applications (as from july 2013) are being send to CPC-Mississauga. The package MUST contain Sponsor application and Permanent resident application ALL TOGETHER.

VEGREVILLE DOES NOT LONGER PROCESS INLAND SPONSORSHIP!

As from the OWP application, you can send it with the full application (same package with sponsor app, pr app and owp) all to Missisauga. You can send it now or wait until your sponsor gets aip. Anyway, the owp will not be process before getting aip.

@ carlaganda23 you are a bit confuse. Is true that new work permit app goes to vegreville. BUT NOT FOR PR APPLICANTS. only for people outside the country requiring an owp or people in canada which owp is gonna expire and have to renew it.

JUST TO BE CLAIR: ALL PR DOCUMENTS, APPLICATIONS, EXTRA INFO, ETC, GOES NOW TO MISSISAUGA.

Dont get confuse guys!!!
if any questions, pop the question!

Good luck and God bless

Hey how are you? It's a great thing that you started the topic in the new year.
I too have applied for my wife's inland sponsorship. The CPC-V received the application in mid November 2013 and then we received a letter home from CIC in the first week of March staying that our application has been transferred to CPC-Mississauga since that is now the designated processing centre for our application.
Now I'm wondering will my application go right at the bottom or will I get the grace period of my application being submitted in November 2013. I'm also wondering why has our case has been transferred there. My wife's VISIT visa expires in June 2014, so shall I apply for a tourist visa extension or shall I apply for an open work permit and how much time will it take for her first stage approval to come.
The letter also said that CPC-Mississauga may contact us for additional information.My wife's medical has already been done and the report was submitted with the application.
Could you please shed some light on this....thank you!!!

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
Jamesdavid3 said:
Looks like there has been no AOR's within 30 days in a long time now, I wonder what the hold up is....?
I am hoping people from the forum start calling CIC to find out why CPC-M is not doing anything.. then we can find out more :).

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Hi Everyone,

If you submitted your application and would like to be added to the spreadsheet (http://goo.gl/4gQTD3), please send me a Persoal Message or an email (inlandapplications2014 @ gmail.com) with the information you don't mind to share:

Username
Visa Office
Country of Origin
Canadian City of Residence
Date Application Submitted
Date Application Received
OWP sent (w/ application?)
Medical done (w/ application?)
Police check done (w/ application?)

Thanks

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Jamesdavid3 said:
Looks like there has been no AOR's within 30 days in a long time now, I wonder what the hold up is....?
It's the 41th day with no AOR:(

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
Ok guys I just called cic again, and they still don't have any idea where my file is...
HOWEVER, this agent told me that they usually attach a memo to the sponsor's name, not the applicant.. She told me that I should get my spouse to call them again..

We are going to definitely call again this afternoon..

atticusfinch

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15.05.2014 (after 105 days!)
Med's Done....
Sent with app
hwanlj said:
Ok guys I just called cic again, and they still don't have any idea where my file is...
HOWEVER, this agent told me that they usually attach a memo to the sponsor's name, not the applicant.. She told me that I should get my spouse to call them again..

We are going to definitely call again this afternoon..
I hope they find it or at least inform you of the situation at Mississauga.. or even if they will proceed in the same way as before (maybe they wont send AORs anymore?)

Guessing nobody that sent their applications have received an AOR yet. It's 46 days for us & nothing since we sent it to Mississauga.

Fingers crossed!!

atticusfinch

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Sent with app
sophieee said:
It's the 41th day with no AOR:(
It will be fine.. I'm sure ::)
Let's just hope everything speeds up in terms of processing overall.
It's currently 8 months + 8 months.

PS. For those applying to Québec, another column in the spreadsheet may come in handy later on for CSQ (Québec selection certificate)...when & if people get it!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Pratap. S said:
Hey how are you? It's a great thing that you started the topic in the new year.
I too have applied for my wife's inland sponsorship. The CPC-V received the application in mid November 2013 and then we received a letter home from CIC in the first week of March staying that our application has been transferred to CPC-Mississauga since that is now the designated processing centre for our application.
Now I'm wondering will my application go right at the bottom or will I get the grace period of my application being submitted in November 2013. I'm also wondering why has our case has been transferred there. My wife's VISIT visa expires in June 2014, so shall I apply for a tourist visa extension or shall I apply for an open work permit and how much time will it take for her first stage approval to come.
The letter also said that CPC-Mississauga may contact us for additional information.My wife's medical has already been done and the report was submitted with the application.
Could you please shed some light on this....thank you!!!
Guys Don't panic ..stay positive , everything gonna be alright ..
According to 2014 JAN CIC Bulletin CPC-V not longer dealing with inland applications but they r still dealing with OWP and visitor visa extensions ...so u can file ur visa extension ..
According to new rules and safe play u can apply for OWP after ur first stage approval (AIP) .. otherwise their got chance for rejections
Guys cic time line not very accurate and its always change time to time and its depend on case to case also ..current time on cic site for first stage 8 to 9 months but its could be longer or may be shorter also ..
about second stage ..current time on cic site 8 months ..but according to my opinion 90% people got their DM with in 3 months after their first stage approval and some got their AIP AND DM together ...as i told u before depend on case to case and may be luck also..
Good luck guys ..god bless all of us

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
HARMIN said:
According to 2014 JAN CIC Bulletin CPC-V not longer dealing with inland applications but they r still dealing with OWP and visitor visa extensions ...so u can file ur visa extension ..
According to new rules and safe play u can apply for OWP after ur first stage approval (AIP) .. otherwise their got chance for rejections
Guys cic time line not very accurate and its always change time to time and its depend on case to case also ..current time on cic site for first stage 8 to 9 months but its could be longer or may be shorter also ..
about second stage ..current time on cic site 8 months ..but according to my opinion 90% people got their DM with in 3 months after their first stage approval and some got their AIP AND DM together ...as i told u before depend on case to case and may be luck also..
Good luck guys ..god bless all of us
Thats true Harmin,

It's just the waiting time takes ages! Jeshhhh...I hope you will get the good news in the next few weeks! you're almost there ;)

atticusfinch

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Sent with app
HARMIN said:
First thing that came into my head after you posted that message was Bob Marley's "Three little birds" song!

But I agree. We need to stay positive & not panic. It'll all work out in the end.

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
atticusfinch said:
First thing that came into my head after you posted that message was Bob Marley's "Three little birds" song!

But I agree. We need to stay positive & not panic. It'll all work out in the end.
Goodluck to us!

Im waiting for AOR now! it seems like applicants from January up to now haven't received any AOR yet..It drives me crazy, I still have documents to submit (PCC before it will expire)

atticusfinch

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Carlaganda23 said:
..It drives me crazy, I still have documents to submit (PCC before it will expire)
I sent mine with the app, but they'll have expired by the time they process it (I guess). Not much we can do except get them again if they request newer ones. Though it is a bit silly as we can't leave the country & not like my police check will change since the time I sent in the application!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Carlaganda23 said:
Goodluck to us!

Im waiting for AOR now! it seems like applicants from January up to now haven't received any AOR yet..It drives me crazy, I still have documents to submit (PCC before it will expire)
Make sure u send ur PCC to CIC with in 3 months ..otherwise its consider expired ..good luck

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
atticusfinch said:
I sent mine with the app, but they'll have expired by the time they process it (I guess). Not much we can do except get them again if they request newer ones. Though it is a bit silly as we can't leave the country & not like my police check will change since the time I sent in the application!
It's seldom they will ask it again, but some applicants here have to apply for PCC in the RCMP( inland applicants) I think it's a case to case basis.

My PCC will expire in April 29,2014, I have to know my File number so they can match it with the rest of my files in the system. It sucks if I have to do it again!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
atticusfinch said:
Guys I don't think they gonna ask u for another PCC because its still valid the time they received ur application in CPC And its good for 1 year ...May i know how u send ur Application ??Did u check the sign ..i mean who received ur application and when ??keep all proof in line to deal with cic ...good luck guys