+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Erzabeth

Feb 18, 2014
Hi guys, with my husband we have finally all the documents for the sponsor inland, the only question that we have is about if we can send the sponsorship aplication with the resident permit at the same time, because one of them is for the office in Mississauga y the next one is in Vegreville. or we have to wait first for the answer about the process to the sponsor aplication?
Thank you for your help

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
Erzabeth said:
Hi guys, with my husband we have finally all the documents for the sponsor inland, the only question that we have is about if we can send the sponsorship aplication with the resident permit at the same time, because one of them is for the office in Mississauga y the next one is in Vegreville. or we have to wait first for the answer about the process to the sponsor aplication?
Thank you for your help
Hi,

Are sending the OWP? You have to submit it to Vegreville...The Sponsorship will go to the CPC-M

GMCSierra

Feb 22, 2014
Carlaganda23 said:
Hi,

Are sending the OWP? You have to submit it to Vegreville...The Sponsorship will go to the CPC-M
When I contacted CIC about sending OWP with sponsorship application they told me to send it all to CPC-M

jaisask

Nov 3, 2013
i sent my spouse sponsorship application on March 8 and received by the CIC on 12 March, 2014. I sent OWP alongwith sponsorship application to CPC-M in the same envelop.

GMCSierra said:
When I contacted CIC about sending OWP with sponsorship application they told me to send it all to CPC-M

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Erzabeth said:
Thank you for your help
Carlaganda23 said:
Hi,

Hi guys,
2013 applicant here, i just finish the process now waiting to land. You guys seem confuse.
All NEW sponsorpship applications (as from july 2013) are being send to CPC-Mississauga. The package MUST contain Sponsor application and Permanent resident application ALL TOGETHER.

VEGREVILLE DOES NOT LONGER PROCESS INLAND SPONSORSHIP!

As from the OWP application, you can send it with the full application (same package with sponsor app, pr app and owp) all to Missisauga. You can send it now or wait until your sponsor gets aip. Anyway, the owp will not be process before getting aip.

@carlaganda23 you are a bit confuse. Is true that new work permit app goes to vegreville. BUT NOT FOR PR APPLICANTS. only for people outside the country requiring an owp or people in canada which owp is gonna expire and have to renew it.

JUST TO BE CLAIR: ALL PR DOCUMENTS, APPLICATIONS, EXTRA INFO, ETC, GOES NOW TO MISSISAUGA.

Dont get confuse guys!!!
if any questions, pop the question!

Good luck and God bless

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
MaxLet said:
Hi guys,
2013 applicant here, i just finish the process now waiting to land. You guys seem confuse.
All NEW sponsorpship applications (as from july 2013) are being send to CPC-Mississauga. The package MUST contain Sponsor application and Permanent resident application ALL TOGETHER.

VEGREVILLE DOES NOT LONGER PROCESS INLAND SPONSORSHIP!

As from the OWP application, you can send it with the full application (same package with sponsor app, pr app and owp) all to Missisauga. You can send it now or wait until your sponsor gets aip. Anyway, the owp will not be process before getting aip.

@ carlaganda23 you are a bit confuse. Is true that new work permit app goes to vegreville. BUT NOT FOR PR APPLICANTS. only for people outside the country requiring an owp or people in canada which owp is gonna expire and have to renew it.

JUST TO BE CLAIR: ALL PR DOCUMENTS, APPLICATIONS, EXTRA INFO, ETC, GOES NOW TO MISSISAUGA.

Dont get confuse guys!!!
if any questions, pop the question!

Good luck and God bless
hi Maxlet,

Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking to send it to Cpc-V (OWP)...I didnt apply apply for OWP though, I am out of status for 2 months before I sent my application. Did u manage to apply for OWP online Maxlet? The trick is dont put you are out of status in the eligibility assessment since they will not let you do it online...

One of the applicants said here that he was out of status too when he applied online but didn't put the right date when his visa was expired, it didnt affect the application though. congrats on your dm and aip! you're almost done ;)

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Carlaganda23 said:
hi Maxlet,

Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking to send it to Cpc-V (OWP)...I didnt apply apply for OWP though, I am out of status for 2 months before I sent my application. Did u manage to apply for OWP online Maxlet? The trick is dont put you are out of status in the eligibility assessment since they will not let you do it online...

One of the applicants said here that he was out of status too when he applied online but didn't put the right date when his visa was expired, it didnt affect the application though. congrats on your dm and aip! you're almost done ;)
Hi! well i didnt sent an owp app with my pr app package. I ws 8 months out of status when i applied. I enter canada as a student 5 years ago. I decided that i will wait for aip to apply for an owp. I got aip on jan 7th. and i was starting to think about sending the owp app when i got DM :S so finally i didnt sent any owp app! (got DM after 50 days of AIP)

But hey yes, i also know people that applied online. The problem for the ones out of status is the assesment questionary. It doesnt have an option for out of status applicants and if you try to be "honest" it will just tell you that you have to leave the country. So, you gotta trick it a bit. Change the expiration dates. Is only an assesment, and after you pass it you will be able to fill up the REAL owp app, and you will be able to put the real expiration date of your old permit and explain why did you overstayed.

So yeah, lie a bit to the assesment thing cuz is not made for out of status inlanders...
Another option is to apply for owp by paper, if you are scare of lying to the assesment quest.

Good luck and God bless!

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
MaxLet said:
Hi! well i didnt sent an owp app with my pr app package. I ws 8 months out of status when i applied. I enter canada as a student 5 years ago. I decided that i will wait for aip to apply for an owp. I got aip on jan 7th. and i was starting to think about sending the owp app when i got DM :S so finally i didnt sent any owp app! (got DM after 50 days of AIP)

But hey yes, i also know people that applied online. The problem for the ones out of status is the assesment questionary. It doesnt have an option for out of status applicants and if you try to be "honest" it will just tell you that you have to leave the country. So, you gotta trick it a bit. Change the expiration dates. Is only an assesment, and after you pass it you will be able to fill up the REAL owp app, and you will be able to put the real expiration date of your old permit and explain why did you overstayed.

So yeah, lie a bit to the assesment thing cuz is not made for out of status inlanders...
Another option is to apply for owp by paper, if you are scare of lying to the assesment quest.

Good luck and God bless!
it will still be few months away for me getting an AIP Maxlet...But I already decided to do my OWP online. A lot of people do it here! It wasn't a big deal and they got their Permit after 2 weeks! The Paper Application takes ages, like 2-3 months...

Thank you for the kind words and Goodluck in your landing soon!

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Ok so go try trick the system :D I tried myself when i was thinkin about applying for owp and it worked :) so yeah go ahead.
Just keep in mind that an OWP application WILL NOT BE processed until you get AIP. So if you are months far from AIP, you are also far from OWP... you cannot have owp before aip.

Good luck and God bless!

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
MaxLet said:
Ok so go try trick the system :D I tried myself when i was thinkin about applying for owp and it worked :) so yeah go ahead.
Just keep in mind that an OWP application WILL NOT BE processed until you get AIP. So if you are months far from AIP, you are also far from OWP... you cannot have owp before aip.

Good luck and God bless!
Yeah I will wait for the AIp...I cant't wait to go back to work and make some money! I never used to stay at home person, I want to keep busy all the time..
Thanks for the advice Maxlet and Goodluck to you too! Your wait is over and I'm happy for you, ;)

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like there has been no AOR's within 30 days in a long time now, I wonder what the hold up is....?

Pratap. S

Mar 17, 2014
Hey how are you? It's a great thing that you started the topic in the new year.
I too have applied for my wife's inland sponsorship. The CPC-V received the application in mid November 2013 and then we received a letter home from CIC in the first week of March staying that our application has been transferred to CPC-Mississauga since that is now the designated processing centre for our application.
Now I'm wondering will my application go right at the bottom or will I get the grace period of my application being submitted in November 2013. I'm also wondering why has our case has been transferred there. My wife's VISIT visa expires in June 2014, so shall I apply for a tourist visa extension or shall I apply for an open work permit and how much time will it take for her first stage approval to come.
The letter also said that CPC-Mississauga may contact us for additional information.
Could some one please shed some light on this....thank you!!!

Pratap. S

Mar 17, 2014
Line.a said:
I didn't see that one before now, I just found it. Ah well. Whatever one works best! :)
Hey Line.a
I too have applied for my wife's inland sponsorship. The CPC-V received the application in mid November 2013 and then we received a letter home from CIC in the first week of March staying that our application has been transferred to CPC-Mississauga since that is now the designated processing centre for our application.
Now I'm wondering will my application go right at the bottom or will I get the grace period of my application being submitted in November 2013. I'm also wondering why has our case has been transferred there. My wife's VISIT visa expires in June 2014, so shall I apply for a tourist visa extension or shall I apply for an open work permit and how much time will it take for her first stage approval to come.
The letter also said that CPC-Mississauga may contact us for additional information.My wife's medical has already been done and the report was submitted with the application.

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
Pratap. S said:
Hey Line.a
The letter also said that CPC-Mississauga may contact us for additional information.My wife's medical has already been done and the report was submitted with the application.
apply for an open work permit and send it to CPC-M, put your file number. So they can match it up with the rest of your Files in the system.Put in the cover that says ' Do not Process Until AIP' because there'sa chance they will deny the application if it was processed beforehand.
She can have an Implied Status, the processing time for AIP is ~7-8 months from the time they received your application.

Goodluck!

Pratap. S

Mar 17, 2014
Line.a said:
I haven't seen anyone starting a topic for the 2014 inlanders, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Happy New Years! Keep your spirits high and hopefully time will speed up much faster than what we saw last year. Please don't hesitate to share your stories, your concerns and questions on here!

A warm welcome, and good luck to you all!! :)
Hey Line.a
Could you please shed some light on this....thank you!!!