+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
Alurra71 said:
Well then. I will now exit and go eat a 1/2 pint of Ben and Jerry's to drown my sorrows ;)
You just killed me. I'm hungry, my wife's got the car and is on a girls' night out and I've been trying to decide on what to eat for 2 hours now. ??? ;D

Blossom318

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I'm gathering documents to send my INLAND application. I'm getting a police clearance from the country I came from but because I'm on Post Grad work Permit at the moment and has been in Canada for over 3 years now. Do I need a police check from Canada too?

Thanks!!!

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
Blossom318 said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm gathering documents to send my INLAND application. I'm getting a police clearance from the country I came from but because I'm on Post Grad work Permit at the moment and has been in Canada for over 3 years now. Do I need a police check from Canada too?

Thanks!!!
Hi Blossom,

No, you only need Police Clearance from the country you have live for 6 months aside from Canada. cIC will let you know if u need it later on. Goodluck!

femago24

Oct 16, 2014
I submitted my inland app aug 2014 and no option c printout yet but I print out his assessment 2013 through his cra online account and i put that with my app instead. Now that I got his option c from cra do I still need to send to mississauga or do I have to wait til they ask?

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
femago24 said:
I submitted my inland app aug 2014 and no option c printout yet but I print out his assessment 2013 through his cra online account and i put that with my app instead. Now that I got his option c from cra do I still need to send to mississauga or do I have to wait til they ask?
Did you received an Acknowledgement of Receipt yet? If you do, send it with the informations such as UCI number, file number and both of your sponsor and Applicants personal details! Goodluck :)

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
femago24 said:
Yap. How about the rprf can I include that with the option c or thats the one have to wait them to ask?
You can pay it now or later after you receive your Approval in Principle.

Blossom318

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Carlaganda23 said:
Hi Blossom,

No, you only need Police Clearance from the country you have live for 6 months aside from Canada. cIC will let you know if u need it later on. Goodluck!

Thanks Carlaganda!

femago24

Oct 16, 2014
Carlaganda23 said:
You can pay it now or later after you receive your Approval in Principle.
just wondering if I send the option c do I get another file number again after they receive the documents?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
femago24 said:
just wondering if I send the option c do I get another file number again after they receive the documents?
You have only one file number for your PR app, and your Option C will be (hopefully) added to that file.
Also, you have one personal UCI.

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
15months to 16months.. This is frustrating.. :(

VioletBlue

Aug 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophieee said:
This is the very first time they show more than the reality. I don't think that this is a good sign :(
Omg!! 16/months now!?!?

How can they say they are opening doors for tens of thousands of new immigrants and they have a HUGE backlog of peoe already waiting to immigrate!? Maybe,CDN immigration should take care of and sort out this backlog 1st! Before taking on even more applications! Ugh!

bored_waiting

Aug 30, 2014
With holidays coming processing time will only increase. That is why I hope that the OWP with AOR is actually happening. If CIC does not do anything about this backlog, we will be looking at something like 24 months for stage 1.

May god hear our prayers!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

ulul

Nov 6, 2014
is there timetable for everyone in this group? i just wondering that is anyone ar1 during 2013.9-2014.1, any progress?

Lorelai12

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Hello! I have am new to the forum here, though I have been obsessively reading this one and the 2013 one for months. I don't want to bore people but I would like to share our story here so people know who I am: I'll try to be brief :)

My husband is from Haiti - he has been in Canada for 7.5 years
He applied, and was rejected for both refugee status and H & C grounds. His rejection for H & C came about 2 years ago
He was never deported or asked to leave Canada as Canada had a moratorium on removals to Haiti for many years
We met and began dating 5 years ago, moved in together 4 years ago and got married 2.5 years ago. We have never lived apart
We applied for Inland Sponsorship on Feb 12/14 - app received Feb 13/14 and AOR received June 17/14.
Until we applied for the sponsorship we did not know my husband was subject to a deportation order that was not enforced because of the moratorium. We thought once we applied for Inland, he would be safe until a decision was made like everyone else. This was our responsibility to know but honestly we were just living our lives and didn't think the way we should have. Thank goodness we got a lawyer who explained this to us but I of course have been kicking myself since for not applying sooner.
She also explained that we NEED AIP for my husband prior to a removal order. When we applied, stage one was taking about 7.5 months and so we applied. 10 months later and the processing time is 16 months and the moratorium with Haiti lifted Dec 1/14.
The lovely government has said people from Haiti have 6 mos to apply for H & C and will defer removals until a decision has been made but did not make any mention if removals would be deferred with other types of permanent resident applications like Inland Sponsorship.
I have reahed the point where I am half losing my mind with waiting waiting waiting!! I am terrified this process will just continuously get longer and longer, and my husband will get deported before we get a decision - this is the most stressful thing I have ever dealt with!
My husband has been able to work throughout this and so i never signed up for the forum before. i hear the many stories of how this long process is practically bankrupting people and my heart goes out to all of you. I just felt like i wanted to join a place where other people understand some of what we are going through. Thank you for listening.