Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
hell everyone. about two weeks ago I received a letter by mail from cic asking for more in formation about my personal history and family, was told to resend 5406e and 5669e and on the letter they had a fax number email address and mailing address. I called the call center and they sat was okay to send it via email. I email the documents to them and I haven't heard anything back yet... has this happened to anyone on here?

ROOPsy

Sep 12, 2014
Thank you Screech
I have PGWP. Anyways I would just talk to my company if I can volunteer for them in the mean time. But should I include work permit extension application along with the pr application (spousal inland)

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
You can't legally volunteer for a position which is otherwise a paid position. CIC forbids it explicitly.

ROOPsy said:
Thank you Screech
I have PGWP. Anyways I would just talk to my company if I can volunteer for them in the mean time. But should I include work permit extension application along with the pr application (spousal inland)

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
I recommend sending it in. Timelines are very unpredictable atm.

ROOPsy said:
Thanks again
But should I send my Work permit application along with pr application or wait?

ROOPsy

Sep 12, 2014
Thanks
Its going to be very ford for being unemployed about 6 months because right now they are showing about 13 months time to get to the pre approval stage. I hope it gets faster in the future so that people dont suffer

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
There is a guy in 2013 thread says his wife finally got AIP last week as they applied July 29 2013. Even though its only a tiny movement but finally there is a better news for #Inlandsponsor after months of struggle. What is happening now could be due to recent explosion of applicant's anger that brought attention and pressure to CIC. Thousands of tweets, hundres of signs on petitions and reports from major news media like Toronto star and CBC finally brought our voice to public.

I see this is a great effort to earn the right we entitle ! This also tells us that as a future permanent resident of liberal nation, we shall be encouraged to claim our rights and have faith in righteousness.

I hope more people will join to keep CIC alerted !

For reference, this is The petition https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-improve-processing-time-for-inland-spousal-sponsorship-and-grant-open-work-permit-upon-aor

Twitter of CIC and Minister Chris Alexander:

https://twitter.com/MinChrisA

https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Wating4turn said:
Hi Evryone,

Can a out of status person apply for Driving License (G2) in Ontario?? Will they arrest and deport??? Is AOR enough?
Immigration status has no bearing on applying for Ontario Driver's license. As long as you can provide proof of driving experience do they determine what driver license level you qualify for, be it G1, G2 or full G licence.

If you have no driving experience, they will treat you as a new driver and you would be under the graduate license system.

Screech339

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
shaqhal said:
hell everyone. about two weeks ago I received a letter by mail from cic asking for more in formation about my personal history and family, was told to resend 5406e and 5669e and on the letter they had a fax number email address and mailing address. I called the call center and they sat was okay to send it via email. I email the documents to them and I haven't heard anything back yet... has this happened to anyone on here?
I also received to resend these two forms. and I sent via mail and also sent an email. I received automated acknowledged email. I will also call them after 10 days to confirm if they have received my mail.

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
shaqhal said:
hi shaqhal i just want to ask are u able to log into ecas already? In the email u received from CIC does it have a UCI or just the application number? Thank you.

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
I want to know if anybody changes their surname to ur husband's surname during ur inland spousal sponsorship. can u do that or should u wait until u get ur PR card and then apply for surname change also does it effect to ur application. what will be the procedure and what will be best time and way to do so

shaqhal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
missworld13 said:
I also received to resend these two forms. and I sent via mail and also sent an email. I received automated acknowledged email. I will also call them after 10 days to confirm if they have received my mail.
how long after you received tin the mail did you et your aip? and was your aip in the mail too or email?

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
shaqhal said:
how long after you received tin the mail did you et your aip? and was your aip in the mail too or email?
I received a letter for forms need to be sent on 26 aug and I received my aip 2nd september. I got letters no emails