+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
automaton82 said:
Oh is this true? My spouse is from S Korea which is visa exempt, and we are waiting on the PR card to travel to the US.

Is it safe to just travel there with the COPR and her Korean passport then?
Yes no issue at all.

My partner and I recently to Europe. On our way back to Canada we just showed the COPR to the border agent and no questions were asked.

zoemmn

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2013
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
8 Apr 2015
Does anyone know how long CIC will receive the RPRF fee and receipt?
My agent sent in the fee online on May 1 and also sned copy of receipt by email the next day.
My case note came today shows not paid, i called cic,they said not update on their systen, so they send a note of my receipt
number to CPC-M today to notice them.

Waiting for DM since March, Im Oct 2013 case........

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could someone please tell me what is required for the landing process.

I know they send a letter on what to bring such as the COPR document, 2 passport pictures and your passport but is anything else needed??

I don't want to turn up to the interview with my girlfriend and then them ask us for bank statements or proof of addresses etc....when they didn't say that in the letter...

Please let me know

crmalone44

Feb 26, 2014
My sponsor and I received what I believe is the AIP letters. Two separate emails sent to our respective email addresses. March 4 (AOR) applicant.

Hang in there.

Zimmi

Sep 4, 2014
Anyone Oct 2013 Applicant here that is still waiting for its DM? I got asked for my medical in late March, which I did right away and since then I am waiting to hear anything from CIC. A bit frustrating to see people that applied in April 2014 getting PR, but we October applicants are still waiting. It's a miracle to me how the officers at a federal agency seem to work without any proper work procedures... :(

Diarraye

Jul 22, 2014
Hi : This is what i get today from Cic, Your application for permanent residence as a spouse or common-law within Canada. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.However,a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met.these requirements include medical,security,and background checks for you and if applicable,all of your family members,both in Canada and abroad,even they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time you cannot become a permanent resident until you all your family members have met these requirements i'm asking if all my family member have to do medical,security and background check even there are not in Canada and even i didn't apply for any of my family member to come to Canada i don't have my own kid my family member are only brother's what should i do now and how long u think it will be take to get my PR?

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Diarraye said:
Hi : This is what i get today from Cic, Your application for permanent residence as a spouse or common-law within Canada. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.However,a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met.these requirements include medical,security,and background checks for you and if applicable,all of your family members,both in Canada and abroad,even they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time you cannot become a permanent resident until you all your family members have met these requirements i'm asking if all my family member have to do medical,security and background check even there are not in Canada and even i didn't apply for any of my family member to come to Canada i don't have my own kid my family member are only brother's what should i do now and how long u think it will be take to get my PR?
No, the only people that must have medicals/police checks would be yourself and any children you have. If you do not have any children, then it is only you that need to complete the medical and pcc. That is a standard letter for CIC to send so all of the information may not pertain to you.

Mar 19, 2015
cat: FAM
visa office: CPC-V to CPC-M
app filed: 01-10-2013
AOR rcd: 22-10-2013
Med: sent with app
Police certificate: sent with app
AIP and SA: 19-03-2015
DM email: 19-03-2015
final interview 08-04-2015 in London, ON (notice sent by letter)
received permanent residence card by mail 26-06-2015
(got SIN at Service Canada same day with final interview)
(also applied for health card at Service Ontario on the week I received DM email; had a 3-month wait period and received it on 17-06-2015 with validity from 19-06-2015)
THIS FORUM WAS OF INVALUABLE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to shout this out because I really want it to be noticed. I don't know what I would have done without the helpful advice from so many contributors. THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!

Diarraye

Jul 22, 2014
Hi : I submitted my inland sponsorship application with my medical examen i already get AIP and meet the eligibility to apply for PR but when I check my Status online it says that (Medical results have been received.) do you have idea approximately how long take to CiC to complete medical,security and background checks for inland sponsorship for PR.

mapleleaf1022

Oct 22, 2014
Finally landed last Monday (June 29) and got my SIN, too. Thank you All so much for the support and guidance throughout the whole process.

Best of luck to those still waiting! :D

mo2aka

Aug 23, 2011
APP sent Aug 05 2013
AOR Sep 02 2013
Proof of relationship Nov 01 2014
AIP Feb 5 2015
Work permit Feb 15 2015
Passport Requested March 11 2015
Landed 07/07/15

I hope that give you guys an Idea

mo2aka

Aug 23, 2011
Sorry DM and appoitment letter was send July 01/2015
Landed in Edmonton and the interview took about 5min in total, I applied for refugee in 2009 and was denied in 2011.
Got my SIN the same day with no issues

Lisan

Jun 2, 2014
Guanaquito said:
I feel like the only one left without DM :(yet, back at the end of Mach they just asked for the copy of the stamp of my last entry I made into Canada, no dependents, everything sent, should be a straight case ??? any body else waiting who apply before Dec 2013??
Hi Guanaquito,
Don't feel left out. In our case (July 2013 applicant) we finally heard back TODAY from immigration. They asked my hubby to re-do his medicals. We have some extra work to do since he has dependents back home (not coming right at this moment but still all the medicals and paperwork need to be completed). So it seems they are working in our files again so don't worry we are almost done with all of this. Congratulations to all with DMs :D

bimba

May 7, 2015
I think some of the people who already landed probably have no reason to check this forum anymore, but I hope to get some statistics as to when some of you got your CoPR and actual PR card.

I have a strong feeling that due to various protests and complaints regarding Inland processing times, CIC found a solution in robbing Peter to pay Paul, ie moving resources from PR Card Processing to Inland Application Processing.

The reason I say this is because the PR card processing time for New permanent residents has increased by a month since May.

When my wife and I went for the landing interview, the waiting time was 56 days.
When 56 days passed, i checked CIC website and it said 70something (i don't recall exact number). Then june 24th update to 81 days, now july 4th update to 85.

Naturally I called CIC to ask wtf, naturally they had nothing of value to say except "wait".

thinking of contacting an MP's office. What's everybody else's experience?

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
bimba said:
I think some of the people who already landed probably have no reason to check this forum anymore, but I hope to get some statistics as to when some of you got your CoPR and actual PR card.

I have a strong feeling that due to various protests and complaints regarding Inland processing times, CIC found a solution in robbing Peter to pay Paul, ie moving resources from PR Card Processing to Inland Application Processing.

The reason I say this is because the PR card processing time for New permanent residents has increased by a month since May.

When my wife and I went for the landing interview, the waiting time was 56 days.
When 56 days passed, i checked CIC website and it said 70something (i don't recall exact number). Then june 24th update to 81 days, now july 4th update to 85.

Naturally I called CIC to ask wtf, naturally they had nothing of value to say except "wait".

thinking of contacting an MP's office. What's everybody else's experience?
My wife has been waiting 3 months now (landed on April 16th) and still no sign of PR card.
How long can it possibly take to print a frigging plastic card???