13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
ScarlettPrimrose said:
So finally got through to CIC today to ask whether or not I got SA since they were already working on my husband's part of the application. Unfortunately, it was my husband who called and they said they can't divulge that info to him. BUT, he asked about his OWP and they said it was approved and sent out on January 5th, 2015!!!

So yay!!!!
Hey!

My application was received sept 18th, did you have the same day as mine?

did you send your OWP with the app??? We have not gotten aip / sa or anything... If you guys are having your OWP processed now, maybe we will too...

hankbuster

Oct 3, 2012
Just got an email from CIC-Edmonton

Your final determination interview has been scheduled at the above address on: January 13, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00a.m.
Please be prepared to wait up to 2.5 hours as interviews are conducted in order of arrival.

ScarlettPrimrose

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
App Received by CIC 18-09-2013
Med's Request
05-01-2015
bankerguy said:
Hey!

My application was received sept 18th, did you have the same day as mine?

did you send your OWP with the app??? We have not gotten aip / sa or anything... If you guys are having your OWP processed now, maybe we will too...
My dates are the same as yours. AOR says Received Sept.18/13 and Started Processing on Oct.4/13. We submitted the OWP application with the initial application. But currently, we still don't have SA or AIP. She did say once we submitted all the extra requested info they will start looking at the file again right away and not wait till the April date listed on the request letter.

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
Oh crap... now i'm a little bit worried.

The 5 people on the spreadsheet that were before me (sept 12-17) and the two people after me sept 18th and sept 19 all received something from CIC ... requesting info - proof of relationship etc..

i have received nothing! i hope they didnt lose my file -.-

ScarlettPrimrose

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
05-01-2015
LeBon said:
That's great news for you and your husband - congrats! Would you be able to tell us the date your application was received by CIC?
Received Sept.18/13
Started Processing Oct.4/13
:)

ScarlettPrimrose

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
05-01-2015
bankerguy said:
Oh crap... now i'm a little bit worried.

The 5 people on the spreadsheet that were before me (sept 12-17) and the two people after me sept 18th and sept 19 all received something from CIC ... requesting info - proof of relationship etc..

i have received nothing! i hope they didnt lose my file -.-
Since we didn't receive any information regarding his OWP we were worried that they had lost it or say that they don't have it on file, etc. That's one of the reasons we called and they said it was sent out on Monday already. So never know. I changed my address with them 6 months ago and they still have the old address online so we try to call every 2-3 months to make sure nothing has been sent out or mistakes made. Can't entirely trust CIC so maybe a call is warranted?

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
ScarlettPrimrose said:
Since we didn't receive any information regarding his OWP we were worried that they had lost it or say that they don't have it on file, etc. That's one of the reasons we called and they said it was sent out on Monday already. So never know. I changed my address with them 6 months ago and they still have the old address online so we try to call every 2-3 months to make sure nothing has been sent out or mistakes made. Can't entirely trust CIC so maybe a call is warranted?
Yeah i'll call again and try to get through..its so difficult sometimes..maybe tomorrow early in the morning since i'm on the west coast and they go by east coast office hours.

I'm going to try to stay positive by thinking that the reason why they haven't contacted us is because they were happy with everything we included

ScarlettPrimrose

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
05-01-2015
bankerguy said:
Yeah i'll call again and try to get through..its so difficult sometimes..maybe tomorrow early in the morning since i'm on the west coast and they go by east coast office hours.

I'm going to try to stay positive by thinking that the reason why they haven't contacted us is because they were happy with everything we included
I hope so too! Being asked for more info isn't exactly a good feeling. We're on the west coast as well! I hope things have been sent out for you as well. Good luck tomorrow!

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
RRSweet said:
WoodyC ?? Hear anything yet? Anyone else from May/June or July hear anything in regards to DM that didn't receive it when they received AIP?
Hey RRSweet I haven't heard anything yet when I spoke to a call centre agent half way through last month they told me to call back if we haven't heard anything by Jan 15th I think the agent just picked a random date out of the sky to get me off the line.

Really happy to see some people actually getting DM it is a good sign they would be the first ones to get DM from CPC-M on this forum so far.

Have you called the call centre RRSweet ?

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Hello Everyone,
It has been a while since I posted here, but I have been checking the forum every now and than.
My husband received an email today stating that he was approved as a sponsor. He was approved as a sponsor back in september I believe, as per ECAS and call centre, however they never did send a letter out. Apparently they had generated it but never sent it ( in line with the new update from the petition, regarding the errors at CIC). I also received an email, with an attached letter stating that the processing of my permanent residency application has been finalized and that the local Hamilton office will contact me to arrange an appointment to finalize my application. I am assuming this is DM? AOR for us july 30th.
I hope there is more good news for everyone else :D

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Linxord, Hankbuster, huge congrats, I'm so happy for you! :D
WOW, *EDIT*, now for ortom as well :D

Krinaaa, it's hard to say anything, I'm so sorry :(
If you haven't done it yet, you should contact your MP and also request a copy of your GCMS notes. It would help you to find out what's they problem /question with your relationship. Good luck!

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
ScarlettPrimrose said:
I hope so too! Being asked for more info isn't exactly a good feeling. We're on the west coast as well! I hope things have been sent out for you as well. Good luck tomorrow!
Actually, now that i think about it, her medicals were done about 4 months before we applied, so they have FOR SURE expired by now... BUT..i'm guessing that we wont have to redo them because if they wanted fresh medicals done, they would have requested them when they were going through the apps as shown on the spreadsheet (when they requested info from you and the people a few days before you/me)
So thats good... it would suck having to pay for them again

hshi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
today, my spouse received an email saying Vancouver office will contact her for an interview. We are Aug.9, 2013 applicant and We've received AIP on Oct.17, 2014... Seems CIC is speeding up...

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
hshi said:
today, my spouse received an email saying Vancouver office will contact her for an interview. We are Aug.9, 2013 applicant and We've received AIP on Oct.17, 2014... Seems CIC is speeding up...
DMs are coming like rain! Can't wait to see the same with AIPs :D
Congrats! :)