SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
hankbuster said:
August 13th, 2013
The officer initials is MAF
Thank you ! Is the Same officer that gave you your AIP letter , right ?

If I get a positive Decision made , I will be landing in a Edmonton also ! Cheers !

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
So tomorrow is my landing appointment. I'm the most paranoid person on earth at the moment (and happy too)

I already have the letter they sent

The email i received about bringing a copy of my passport (attested) to the venue. Because i'm landing on an expired passport, I know its going to be tricky.

The attested copy of my passport

I have also printed the receipt for the PR fee (it was together with the application fee).

I have the photos that were requested.

Is there anything else that is a good idea to bring with me?

Also, the DM letter said: "final decision regarding granting permanent residence will be made at that time", not sure if everyone gets this one? or just me?

hankbuster

Oct 3, 2012
Tilikun said:
Thank you ! Is the Same officer that gave you your AIP letter , right ?

If I get a positive Decision made , I will be landing in a Edmonton also ! Cheers !
Yes, it is the same officer~

Hopefully you get yours soon too!

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
linxord said:
So tomorrow is my landing appointment. I'm the most paranoid person on earth at the moment (and happy too)

I already have the letter they sent

The email i received about bringing a copy of my passport (attested) to the venue. Because i'm landing on an expired passport, I know its going to be tricky.

The attested copy of my passport

I have also printed the receipt for the PR fee (it was together with the application fee).

I have the photos that were requested.

Is there anything else that is a good idea to bring with me?

Also, the DM letter said: "final decision regarding granting permanent residence will be made at that time", not sure if everyone gets this one? or just me?
Don't forget your spouse , and his/her ID showing your same address, or any other documents that prove that you guys are leaving together ! Congratulations for tomorrow !

jane90210

Jan 7, 2015
hello guys, i have been following this thread closely now since last year december. very helpful!

SO, i just sponsored my husband (in land sponsorship) he is out of status.
my husband has been out of status for a while, but we own a business together. i am the primary active worker in this business, he is not a active member. We just sent in our application but i am kind of scared that CIC will question why my husband owns part of the business even though he does not work.
is this a reason for concern?

Also, we sent in our application on 31st (i'm sure will be seen as january) would we be needing a new option C?

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
hankbuster said:
August 13th, 2013
The officer initials is MAF

Wow congratulations! This officer seems to be on the ball with things. I'm a July 29th applicant and I haven't heard any DM as of yet.
Best of luck with everything

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
:( :(

hi guys hopefully some one has an idea why is this, i was waiting for my DM, i already got my work permit on july 2014 i did apply july 2013, me and my husband got a letter on the 16 of december saying this ........

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law

Partner In Canada Class.

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Canada Immigration Centre in

Edmonton CIC for further assessment. The Canada Immigration Centre may contact you for an

interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on

your APR and communicate to you its decision.

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your

application, you may contact the Canada Immigration Centre in writing as follows:

i though that it will take a few weeks i though it was the final decision because i notice i change my adress but my husband adress it shows the last place that we live i call to make sure the will not send the landing letter there dumb me so i ask aproximatly how long it will takes after edmonton got it and surprise up to 24 months since arrive in edmonton i call twice because the first agent told its been transferred for verification and verification time in edmonton takes 24 months,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,criying one hour call again...... they told me the same i ask them if there is any reason if the need more information,,, they say i just need to wait.... in that case i ask them if is better to withdraw i apply from outside they just say okay i will send you the information to withdraw :eek:,,,, i dont know what to do i know i hae work permit but just been waiting for this is driving me crazy i want to study to get a better job they dont recognize my degree here im turning 31 this year i need to wait another to years to start cetificate my degree its about my life just passing trought in waiting time this is not human, why they just didnt call ask for an interview in first step,,, that will be better :( :( :( anybody got a letter like this im just feeling so bad

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Good news guys :D

COPR in hand :D will get PR card in mail. I think I have successfully landed.

:D :D :D OMG after all this wait, its finally over!!!

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Krinaaa said:

hi guys hopefully some one has an idea why is this, i was waiting for my DM, i already got my work permit on july 2014 i did apply july 2013, me and my husband got a letter on the 16 of december saying this ........

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law

Partner In Canada Class.

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Canada Immigration Centre in

Edmonton CIC for further assessment. The Canada Immigration Centre may contact you for an

interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your

application, you may contact the Canada Immigration Centre in writing as follows:

i though that it will take a few weeks i though it was the final decision because i notice i change my adress but my husband adress it shows the last place that we live i call to make sure the will not send the landing letter there dumb me so i ask aproximatly how long it will takes after edmonton got it and surprise up to 24 months since arrive in edmonton i call twice because the first agent told its been transferred for verification and verification time in edmonton takes 24 months,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,criying one hour call again...... they told me the same i ask them if there is any reason if the need more information,,, they say i just need to wait.... in that case i ask them if is better to withdraw i apply from outside they just say okay i will send you the information to withdraw :eek:,,,, i dont know what to do i know i hae work permit but just been waiting for this is driving me crazy i want to study to get a better job they dont recognize my degree here im turning 31 this year i need to wait another to years to start cetificate my degree its about my life just passing trought in waiting time this is not human, why they just didnt call ask for an interview in first step,,, that will be better :( :( :( anybody got a letter like this im just feeling so bad
Sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately, your app is transferred to a local office fur further verification of your relationship. It could take months but some definitely got it before the 24th month mark. In the meantime, if you decide to continue this route, ready all necessary attachments, documents, photos, that would prove ongoing relationship with your spouse. Review what you have submitted then gather more evidences to strengthen the genuineness of the relationship. Goodluck.

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Krinaaa said:

Partner In Canada Class.

Sorry this happened to you , so do you think they transferred you bcuz they believe that you guys are not leaving together ? If so , you're gonna have to prove them otherwise on the interview .
And about CIC Edmonton , I know 4 cases that were transferred there , and they got to interview in like 6 to 8 months , never heard of somebody waiting 20 or 24 . Don't withdraw , good luck !

marlene250

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-08-2013
LANDED..........
17-03-2015
linxord said:

Congratulation !

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
linxord said:

Congrats and best of luck!!!!

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
WoodyC ?? Hear anything yet? Anyone else from May/June or July hear anything in regards to DM that didn't receive it when they received AIP?

ScarlettPrimrose

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
App Received by CIC 18-09-2013
Med's Request
05-01-2015
So finally got through to CIC today to ask whether or not I got SA since they were already working on my husband's part of the application. Unfortunately, it was my husband who called and they said they can't divulge that info to him. BUT, he asked about his OWP and they said it was approved and sent out on January 5th, 2015!!!

So yay!!!!

LeBon

May 21, 2013
ScarlettPrimrose said:
So finally got through to CIC today to ask whether or not I got SA since they were already working on my husband's part of the application. Unfortunately, it was my husband who called and they said they can't divulge that info to him. BUT, he asked about his OWP and they said it was approved and sent out on January 5th, 2015!!!

So yay!!!!
That's great news for you and your husband - congrats! Would you be able to tell us the date your application was received by CIC?