Kae12345

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 11, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 30, 2013
So the email that I put on my application to sponsor my spouse isn't working anymore. All my old emails are deleted, and it's not receiving new ones.

Anyways, I've tried calling CIC multiple times, and can't get through to anyone. I've tried emailing, but apparently unless I applied before August 28, they won't respond. I've tried calling and emailing my MP, but they are on holidays and the office is closed until Jan 5th. Does anyone know of any other way I can get get in touch with CIC or change my email? I'm a September 11 applicant, so I'm wanting to be constantly checking my email for requests for more information, etc.

Thanks!

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Hey guys!

About the new OWP thing, do you know if we will be eligible for OHIP as well? Or is it just the OWP?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
azarme09 said:
Hey guys!

About the new OWP thing, do you know if we will be eligible for OHIP as well? Or is it just the OWP?
Once you have OWP in your hand, then you qualify for OHIP. You won't be eligible for OHIP with AOR as it is addressed to the sponsor, not the applicant.

Screech339

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
ACS said:
WE GOT OUT OWP IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

THE WAIT HAS PAID OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TOTALLY WAS SCREAMING AND JUMPING AT THE MAILBOX (and it's a community mailbox!!..lol)

THE REST OF YOU HAVE YOURS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOO

THANK YOU THANK YOU TO EVERYONE...ALL MY FRIENDS AND WAITING BUDDIES ON HERE!! I appreciate all of you who have helped me through this time!!! :)
Congratulations!!! Finally!! It is probably the best Christmas present for your family.

I really hope we are the next one to receive it...

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Sept 11 2013 said:
Hi Inlanders, SOMEONE ANSWERS MY QUESTION PLS
CiC received my following documents on Dec 19, and we have SA but not AIp what's next?
SA? Sorry I don't know what that is. Do you mean Application received and no AIP yet?

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
JohnnyP said:
Congratulations!!! Finally!! It is probably the best Christmas present for your family.

I really hope we are the next one to receive it...
Glad to hear this! Hope everyone else gets theirs soon!

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
linxord said:
SA? Sorry I don't know what that is. Do you mean Application received and no AIP yet?
Hi
Sponsor Approval (SA) for my husband but i don't have AIp yet. My,question is they received my Following documents on Friday.Whats next?

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Kae12345 said:
So the email that I put on my application to sponsor my spouse isn't working anymore. All my old emails are deleted, and it's not receiving new ones.

Anyways, I've tried calling CIC multiple times, and can't get through to anyone. I've tried emailing, but apparently unless I applied before August 28, they won't respond. I've tried calling and emailing my MP, but they are on holidays and the office is closed until Jan 5th. Does anyone know of any other way I can get get in touch with CIC or change my email? I'm a September 11 applicant, so I'm wanting to be constantly checking my email for requests for more information, etc.

Thanks!
Send case specific enquiry.
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Sept 11 2013 said:
Hi
Sponsor Approval (SA) for my husband but i don't have AIp yet. My,question is they received my Following documents on Friday.Whats next?
I believe Sponsorship approval aka First stage Approval aka AIP is something you already have. Approval In Principle is necessarily the sponsor being approved. The person being sponsored should get another email as well.

Now the person being sponsored is eligible for OWP. And you guys wait for DM or any additional documents request from CIC :)

In the meantime make sure you enjoy Christmas holidays ;) and appreciate being together with your partner.

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
linxord said:
I believe Sponsorship approval aka First stage Approval aka AIP is something you already have. Approval In Principle is necessarily the sponsor being approved. The person being sponsored should get another email as well.

Now the person being sponsored is eligible for OWP. And you guys wait for DM or any additional documents request from CIC :)

In the meantime make sure you enjoy Christmas holidays ;) and appreciate being together with your partner.

Hi,
My husband received a letter thats his eligible to sponsor ((me) and my part I dont have my AIP yet (me being sponsored) cuz we have to send proof relationship and the CIC confirmed that they have already the documents on Dec 19, 2014. how many weeks to issue a AIP? BTW im August 21 /13 applicant.HELP

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Sept 11 2013 said:
Hi,
My husband received a letter thats his eligible to sponsor ((me) and my part I dont have my AIP yet (me being sponsored) cuz we have to send proof relationship and the CIC confirmed that they have already the documents on Dec 19, 2014. how many weeks to issue a AIP? BTW im August 21 /13 applicant.HELP
We are in a similar situation. I got the SA but we were asked to send additional proof which we sent on Nov 21st.
And we haven't heard back from CPC until now. I called CIC and the agent told me to wait 6 weeks.
We are Aug 16th applicant.

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
linxord said:

not so true now ... SA=/=AIP so they still have to wait their aip/dm so right now sep11 2013 you still need to wait for while... but yes i think from next year you can apply OWP with AOR.

CK07

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Sept 11 2013 said:
Hi,
hi September approximately 6 weeks.. we had the same situation too.. now we r done with his medical we received his AIP but no OWP yet. Everything will be fine for us thats for sure..

Advanced Merry Christmas everyone..!!! Enjoy the Holiday while waiting..