Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Ponga said:
Agreed! Those that have already received AOR, that submitted an OWP, should be first in line...followed by those with AOR that had not submitted an OWP.
Yes!!! We are STILL waiting for my husbands AIP email, not to mention the OWP.

At least CIC continues to confirm that he DOES have AIP....but no good that does us without the email or OWP.

I hope they work backwards forwards...issuing OWPs to the remaining August 2013 applicants who do not yet have (like us and Johnny P)..and work forward to Sept, Oct...and onwards to all the new (and LUCKY) 2014 applicants! :)

Happy to see changes though. Don't get me wrong. :)

An update....we DID get to do my son's Bday party as a friend from Europe that still owes us a considerable amount of money finally paid us a small portion!! Yaaayyy! :) And Christmas will be all about family instead of gifts this year...well cuz firstly we just don't have, secondly, my husband's mother is coming to spend Xmas. She is from NY, but money is also tight for them, so this will be her FIRST trip to see her grandson and my husband since he has been here in 2010!!!! We are SUPER excited about that!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
ACS said:
Yes!!! We are STILL waiting for my husbands AIP email, not to mention the OWP.

At least CIC continues to confirm that he DOES have AIP....but no good that does us without the email or OWP.

I hope they work backwards forwards...issuing OWPs to the remaining August 2013 applicants who do not yet have (like us and Johnny P)..and work forward to Sept, Oct...and onwards to all the new (and LUCKY) 2014 applicants! :)

Happy to see changes though. Don't get me wrong. :)

An update....we DID get to do my son's Bday party as a friend from Europe that still owes us a considerable amount of money finally paid us a small portion!! Yaaayyy! :) And Christmas will be all about family instead of gifts this year...well cuz firstly we just don't have, secondly, my husband's mother is coming to spend Xmas. She is from NY, but money is also tight for them, so this will be her FIRST trip to see her grandson and my husband since he has been here in 2010!!!! We are SUPER excited about that!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
happy for you ACS, and thank you for helping us in the CBC go public. My partner's name is Matthew Hayman. I have used his account to comment there. Great job!

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
AchankengCrawford said:
This is amazing! So proud of everyone here (and others) who wrote to their MPs, petitioned the government, and went to the media with this. This is our doing and great news.
Hi AnchankengCrawford. I read on your post about healthcard following aip. I received aip today and would like to know if the healthcard that was issued to your hubby has expiry date. Also, do i just bring my printed aip email and go to the registry with my passport?
Another thing, when you received aip for the applicant, did it mention about the owp being processed? Or did it just say something like this " we will give you separate correspondence regarding your work permit application"? And you received it in the mail?
Sorry for many questions. I posted my query earlier but has not gotten response so thought of posting again. Thanks

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Carlaganda23 said:
happy for you ACS, and thank you for helping us in the CBC go public. My partner's name is Matthew Hayman. I have used his account to comment there. Great job!
Thanks so much, and thank you as well! :) I saw lots of your comments, and on my posts as well :)

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
shyla36 said:
I bring good news to all of you.
I just received my full AIP ( including email to applicant that say met eligibility to become a PR etc.)
Says you will receive separate correspondence re your work permit application.
So does that mean that owp now in process? Should i just wait for it in the mail? For those who got their owp in the mail, did you get the same line in your email? I also did my medical last auguts 2. It didnt mention about it. ( sorry too many questions-:))
Thank you so much for this forum. Goodluck to my remaining waiting buddies.
Sorry for the late reply...but YAAAYYYYY for you!!! Congrats! :)

I remember you from on here back when we both first applied!! :) It's been a long journey....and not done yet, but a relief to see something being done! :)

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
ACS said:
Thanks so much, and thank you as well! :) I saw lots of your comments, and on my posts as well :)
Hahaa! Tried my best to help.

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
ACS said:
Sorry for the late reply...but YAAAYYYYY for you!!! Congrats! :)

I remember you from on here back when we both first applied!! :) It's been a long journey....and not done yet, but a relief to see something being done! :)
Thank you ACS. Yes we are waiting buddies. I hope that you, johnny p and frenchwapiti get aips and owp soon. I dont have owp yet on hand too but this time i will be stalking our mailbox. Not a good timing as mails are crazy busy this holiday but i still will. Lol.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Hi Guys .. Hows everything Going On There?? hope U All Guys Doing Great There ..Its Long Time Already I Didn't Show Up Here But Today I Did Because I Got Some Update Here About My File ..My Actual Landing Date Was Last Week But I Didn't Attend Because I Already Filed For Separation.. Many People Told Me Please Get Landed First And Get PR And Then U Do What Ever U Wanna Do ..But My Heart And Faith Didn't Allow Me To Do That .. Well Wishing U All Guys Very Very Good Luck And From The Bottom Of My Heart I Like To Wish U All Guys In Advance Happy Marry X-Mas And Happy New Years Guys ... :-* :-* :-*

Actually I Wanna Wrote This Message In Capital Formats But I Control My Self Because I Know Ponga Gonna Get Mad On Me..
Ha Ha Ha :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

CK07

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Hello Helpful People..! how are you guys doing..?

I received an email earlier (APR) from CPC-M. (what a relief) and when my husband checked his email this is what he saw.

Dear *******:
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law
Partner in Canada Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as
a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. Please note that a final decision
will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met.
These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of
your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada
at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have
met these requirements.

In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You mustcomplete/submit the following to this office:

> Medical: Immigration legislation requires that all applicants for permanent residence
and their family members if applicable complete medical examinations. The required medical forms
and instructions have been sent to the email address provided on your application form This must be
received at this office by: 2015/03/15
All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the
timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of
the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. Failure to provide
the required documents may result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence. Should
this occur, no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a
new application, including fees, is submitted.

They sent this to him including his Medical Report Form.
Is this AIP?

The thing is he doesn't have his open work permit yet and they already asking to do his medical..? Confusing.. We have a friend that got his open work permit before his medical form..

And we have a huge problem right now, my husband cannot renew his Alberta Drivers License because he doesn't have a work permit. Even his healthcare is already expired..!!! Please help..! I will appreciate it..!!

tnx folks..! God Bless Us..!!

greg10

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
CK07 said:
Hello Helpful People..! how are you guys doing..?

I received an email earlier (APR) from CPC-M. (what a relief) and when my husband checked his email this is what he saw.

Dear *******:
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law
Partner in Canada Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as
a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. Please note that a final decision
will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met.
These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of
your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada
at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have
met these requirements.

In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You mustcomplete/submit the following to this office:

> Medical: Immigration legislation requires that all applicants for permanent residence
and their family members if applicable complete medical examinations. The required medical forms
and instructions have been sent to the email address provided on your application form This must be
received at this office by: 2015/03/15
All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the
timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of
the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. Failure to provide
the required documents may result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence. Should
this occur, no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a
new application, including fees, is submitted.

They sent this to him including his Medical Report Form.
Is this AIP?

The thing is he doesn't have his open work permit yet and they already asking to do his medical..? Confusing.. We have a friend that got his open work permit before his medical form..

And we have a huge problem right now, my husband cannot renew his Alberta Drivers License because he doesn't have a work permit. Even his healthcare is already expired..!!! Please help..! I will appreciate it..!!

tnx folks..! God Bless Us..!!

when did you submit your application? Yes that is AIP, Congratulations

CK07

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
hi gregg they received our application on Aug. 9 2013. they sent us an email on oct 28 2014, to get more documents that we're still cohabitating after we get married. We sent those papers on October 29 thru registered mail and they received it on Nov. 3rd.. do u have any idea how long it will take to process his OWP..?

tnx gregg..!

Abyssin

Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now in CTD-Mississauga)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun 3, 2014
Med's Request
Sent with our App.
Med's Done....
Jan 28, 2014
ACS said:
Great job to both of you !
For my part, I tried to answer to Meggsy (and other too) and tried to open her/his mind on our case.

Well, Thanks to all of you too :D

We did, do and will do a great job together :D

thegorchess

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-10-2013
Abyssin said:
Great job to both of you !
For my part, I tried to answer to Meggsy (and other too) and tried to open her/his mind on our case.

Well, Thanks to all of you too :D

We did, do and will do a great job together :D
All of my husband's responses to meggsy were flagged and deleted. He is a wise ass. I am sure if I went and looked again mine would have been too.

Abyssin

Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now in CTD-Mississauga)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun 3, 2014
Med's Request
Sent with our App.
Med's Done....
Jan 28, 2014
thegorchess said:
All of my husband's responses to meggsy were flagged and deleted. He is a wise ass. I am sure if I went and looked again mine would have been too.
What ?! They delete your husband's comment but not Meggsy's comment ?! That's weird ... :eek: