+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
frenchwapiti said:
I tried.... but nope, does not work.

I think from August 16th we both are still waiting for CIC to react you for AIP and me for OWP, somebody does not do his work as he should. Although my letter was not signed by BS.....
are you using the UCI number and pulling down that box to select it?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
frenchwapiti said:
I just tried again to check my hubby's ecas. Nothing!!!!! this is what I get each time:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed.............blablabla

does anyone else have the same problem?

CIC and their website sucks!!!
As I said before, I have the same thing. It was working for months, but now it's nothing for the sponsor, the same error message like yours.

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
sophieee said:
As I said before, I have the same thing. It was working for months, but now it's nothing for the sponsor, the same error message like yours.
Oh we had that now only the applicant will work. must be standard.

marlene250

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-08-2013
LANDED..........
17-03-2015
todare said:
Oh we had that now only the applicant will work. must be standard.
Me, I can still log in to my husband (sponsor) e-cas.
I thought that after the SA they will close the sponsor's e-cas since there will be no more application in process.

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Hi Inlanders,
My status is expire on April 2015. I'm August 21/13 applicant recently received SA still waiting for AIp. And I send my owp together with my application. My question is do I need to apply again for OWP just to get implied status? Thanks you.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If is official guys: https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-improve-processing-time-for-inland-spousal-sponsorship-and-grant-open-work-permit-upon-aor/u/9043006 :eek: :eek:

Confirmed by CBC: Open Work Permit to be granted on AOR

Inland Sponsorship

Edmonton, AB
Dec 16, 2014 — Following CBC massive coverage today on the issue, and tireless efforts of thousand Inland spousal sponsorship families to call on changes in Open Work Permit policy, it has been officially confirmed on CBC website today December 15 2014, that:

UPDATED:
- Government to launch one-year pilot program to help spouse sponsorship work permit applicants
- New pilot program would allow applicants to work, provide for family during processing period

We would like to congratulate those who have lobbied for this, and to extend holidays greeting to all 'Inland' families, wishing all of you a merry Canadian Christmas. We all look forward to seeing the new policy implementation in coming weeks.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
civic said:
If is official guys: https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-improve-processing-time-for-inland-spousal-sponsorship-and-grant-open-work-permit-upon-aor/u/9043006 :eek: :eek:

Inland Sponsorship

Edmonton, AB
Dec 16, 2014 — Following CBC massive coverage today on the issue, and tireless efforts of thousand Inland spousal sponsorship families to call on changes in Open Work Permit policy, it has been officially confirmed on CBC website today December 15 2014, that:

UPDATED:
- Government to launch one-year pilot program to help spouse sponsorship work permit applicants
- New pilot program would allow applicants to work, provide for family during processing period

We would like to congratulate those who have lobbied for this, and to extend holidays greeting to all 'Inland' families, wishing all of you a merry Canadian Christmas. We all look forward to seeing the new policy implementation in coming weeks.
That's great, but has anything been posted to the CIC website about this?

Again...this is GREAT news. Especially if it's grand fathered for those that already have AOR!

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
civic said:

Inland Sponsorship

Edmonton, AB

UPDATED:

This is a great news. The hard, persistent work from all the Inland applicants finally paid off!!
I hope they start the program as soon as possible... Will they start sending OWP to all of 2013, 2014 applicants first? I really hope so..cuz I (my wife) should be the FIRST ONE to receive it. LOL

Hey Civic, do you mind sharing the the CBC link where this news has been confirmed? I couldn't find it.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JohnnyP said:
This is a great news. The hard, persistent work from all the Inland applicants finally paid off!!
I hope they start the program as soon as possible... Will they start sending OWP to all of 2013, 2014 applicants first? I really hope so..cuz I (my wife) should be the FIRST ONE to receive it. LOL
Agreed! Those that have already received AOR, that submitted an OWP, should be first in line...followed by those with AOR that had not submitted an OWP.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JohnnyP said:

Hey Civic, do you mind sharing the the CBC link where this news has been confirmed? I couldn't find it.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/permanent-residency-spouse-sponsorship-delays-leave-new-dad-unable-to-support-family-1.2872148

It's the updated section at the top of the page (just below the video).

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
Ponga said:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/permanent-residency-spouse-sponsorship-delays-leave-new-dad-unable-to-support-family-1.2872148

It's the updated section at the top of the page (just below the video).
This is amazing! So proud of everyone here (and others) who wrote to their MPs, petitioned the government, and went to the media with this. This is our doing and great news.

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
civic said:

Inland Sponsorship

Edmonton, AB

UPDATED:

Great job Civic!