13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
I already paid for the OWP..i submit it with the original application back in Sept last year...

would i have to pay and apply again?? or will they just go through all of the PR apps and take out the OWPs and process them that way?

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
civic said:
It is an email from CIC sent to CBC, requesting an update to be posted late afternoon yesterday. It was passed on to the Facebook group Admin team. In their email chain, there is a note from Kevin, saying the pilot will take effect in coming days. They have PDF file of these emails posted on Facebook page. I cannot attach it here.
fantastic. fingers crossed then!

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
So i in the next few days, we should get more details...

thats great news...

i'm really happy guys

CK07

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
shyla36 said:
They sent this to him including his Medical Report Form.
Is this AIP?

The thing is he doesn't have his open work permit yet and they already asking to do his medical..? Confusing.. We have a friend that got his open work permit before his medical form..

And we have a huge problem right now, my husband cannot renew his Alberta Drivers License because he doesn't have a work permit. Even his healthcare is already expired..!!! Please help..! I will appreciate it..!!

tnx folks..! God Bless Us..!!

Congrts. This is aip. Try to bring this to the registry and apply for healthcare and renewal. I dont know if it works with the renewal of license but in health care, it said on website that we can get coverage on the first positive response of your application. I just hope they dont make a big fuss on the medical requirement phrase as that is a requirement for stage 2. But just try. Dont give up on the first registry. Go to at least 3 registries.
Have you filed your owp? If yes, then it might be in process. You can call. And yes medical is for stage 2.
I got the same letter but dodnt mention about medical as i did upfront so i guess that was still okand also mentioned about owp.

hi shyla yes we did sent his OWP together with his application on Aug 9 last year.. went to the registry yesterday with his AIP letter but the lady clerk told us that its not valid (geez!!) she wants to see the "long paper" blah blah blah i dunno what the heck is she talking about.. i told her that cic sent us this letter through email and i don't have long paper to print it..

anyway, good thing we already booked his medical today.. hoping that everything will be fine..

cheers folks..!

spven84

Dec 16, 2014
Hello guys,

I've been following this forum silently since before I applied to the Inland Sponsorship last year but today we finally received full AIP.

Dear SPVEN84:

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of
your stay in Canada.

My dates are as follow.

Application Received: August 28, 2013
AOR (Didn't get the email) : September 18, 2013
AIP: December 16, 2014

I submitted the OWP with my application but I don't see the reference that I've seen before in other post where it says that I will receive separate correspondence about the Work Permit.

Has anybody received his OWP even when there wasn't reference about it in the AIP?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
CK07 said:
hi shyla yes we did sent his OWP together with his application on Aug 9 last year.. went to the registry yesterday with his AIP letter but the lady clerk told us that its not valid (geez!!) she wants to see the "long paper" blah blah blah i dunno what the heck is she talking about.. i told her that cic sent us this letter through email and i don't have long paper to print it..

anyway, good thing we already booked his medical today.. hoping that everything will be fine..

cheers folks..!
If you are in edmonton, you can go to scotia place in downtown, otherwise as I have suggested try two more registries. I would also suggest you print or show the website where the line that says " first positive response from cic will entitle you to healthcare" . Also, if your hubby has a valid viitor's visa, then he should still be covered by both. I still am so no rush in the meantime as I dont want to confuse them any further hahaha. Ive been a constant visitor in the registry. Goodluck

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spven84 said:
Hello guys,

I've been following this forum silently since before I applied to the Inland Sponsorship last year but today we finally received full AIP.

Dear SPVEN84:

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of
your stay in Canada.

My dates are as follow.

Application Received: August 28, 2013
AOR (Didn't get the email) : September 18, 2013
AIP: December 16, 2014

I submitted the OWP with my application but I don't see the reference that I've seen before in other post where it says that I will receive separate correspondence about the Work Permit.

Has anybody received his OWP even when there wasn't reference about it in the AIP?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Congrats to you. It is sad though that they are still playing around with August 28 after 4 working days. Still very slow.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
HARMIN said:
Hi Guys .. Hows everything Going On There?? hope U All Guys Doing Great There ..Its Long Time Already I Didn't Show Up Here But Today I Did Because I Got Some Update Here About My File ..My Actual Landing Date Was Last Week But I Didn't Attend Because I Already Filed For Separation.. Many People Told Me Please Get Landed First And Get PR And Then U Do What Ever U Wanna Do ..But My Heart And Faith Didn't Allow Me To Do That .. Well Wishing U All Guys Very Very Good Luck And From The Bottom Of My Heart I Like To Wish U All Guys In Advance Happy Marry X-Mas And Happy New Years Guys ... :-* :-* :-*

Actually I Wanna Wrote This Message In Capital Formats But I Control My Self Because I Know Ponga Gonna Get Mad On Me..
Ha Ha Ha :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Hey Harmin. It's good to see you here again and I'm sorry to hear about the separation.
A long time has passed since you left and things seem to be the same without much progress.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
ACS said:
Yes!!! We are STILL waiting for my husbands AIP email, not to mention the OWP.

At least CIC continues to confirm that he DOES have AIP....but no good that does us without the email or OWP.

I hope they work backwards forwards...issuing OWPs to the remaining August 2013 applicants who do not yet have (like us and Johnny P)..and work forward to Sept, Oct...and onwards to all the new (and LUCKY) 2014 applicants! :)

Happy to see changes though. Don't get me wrong. :)

An update....we DID get to do my son's Bday party as a friend from Europe that still owes us a considerable amount of money finally paid us a small portion!! Yaaayyy! :) And Christmas will be all about family instead of gifts this year...well cuz firstly we just don't have, secondly, my husband's mother is coming to spend Xmas. She is from NY, but money is also tight for them, so this will be her FIRST trip to see her grandson and my husband since he has been here in 2010!!!! We are SUPER excited about that!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I was wondering what was going on with your husband status. Sorry to hear that he still doesn't have OWP.
I hope CPC is not waiting until next year until the pilot project is in place to issue us the OWP...
Have a great Christmas with your family!!

ScarlettPrimrose

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
App Received by CIC 18-09-2013
Med's Request
05-01-2015
Hi! Like many I have been following the forum in silence. I use to belong to the FB page/group but things got too negative there, and some folks were more than happy to stir the pot so here I am!

I was wondering if anyone can send the passage or link with more information regarding the pilot program for January 2015. I checked the CIC website and the only news I found making any kind of mention of something similar is this which was released today:

news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?mthd=tp&crtr.page=1&nid=915059&crtr.tp1D=1

Ideally, I would love the read the full release that was quoted a little earlier in the thread by 'civic'.

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
ScarlettPrimrose said:
Hi! Like many I have been following the forum in silence. I use to belong to the FB page/group but things got too negative there, and some folks were more than happy to stir the pot so here I am!

I was wondering if anyone can send the passage or link with more information regarding the pilot program for January 2015. I checked the CIC website and the only news I found making any kind of mention of something similar is this which was released today:

Ideally, I would love the read the full release that was quoted a little earlier in the thread by 'civic'.
Sorry if I was the one being negative! If I was I didn't mean to offend only to say what the lawyer told me.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ScarlettPrimrose said:

I believe civic stated that this was found on the FB page, right? No idea where the full release was found.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-applications-2013-t129064.17235.html

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
todare said:
Sorry if I was the one being negative! If I was I didn't mean to offend only to say what the lawyer told me.
For those of us that are not FB users...what did your lawyer tell you?

ScarlettPrimrose

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
App Received by CIC 18-09-2013
Med's Request
05-01-2015
todare said:
Oh no. I don't think it was anyone here in particular. It was months ago, and some of the people suggested harassing the call center agents and other similar types of actions, and urged others to do so. Tried to get others riled up. It's one thing to stand up for yourself, but another to tell people to call repeatedly and demean the agents.

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Ponga said:
For those of us that are not FB users...what did your lawyer tell you?
Ponga just that implied status wasn't in effect if your visitor's record expires and keep your visa up to date. Implied status only occurred in a narrow margin while they were looking at your OWP. that they do not remove people from Canada but keeping your visa current looked a lot better in CIC's eyes. he said it was a myth that implied status occurs during the whole process. In order to legally (and they might overlook it) for an OWP you have to have a current visa. I even posted the page with this information.