03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
ortom said:
I don't think so. People have ordered their notes and nothing has been started, that includes me as a july 30th applicant. No progress on my app whatsoever. It wouldn't make sense for them to work and not let us know about it. They simply are not working whatsoever. It has been over 6 weeks that they are stuck on july 30th, its pathetic. I just pray that at some point AIPs and DMs start flying for everyone that is waiting.
Congrats ortom! :) Things may look dark on the immigration front, but at least you have a little bundle of joy to brighten your days. ;D

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
MiriMinBC said:
I wish we had known this before we applied Inland. I lived in LA for 10 years before I moved up here and we looked at the LA office processing times and though inland would be faster.
The CIC website clearly states (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#u) that US applicants are processed through CPC-O. CPC-O refers complex applications (interview required, ARC, TRP, etc.) to LA. That's why LA has long processing times.

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Guys please write to canada's Ombudsman ofice they particularly deal with govern, emt services complaints
the more people writig the more likely they will do something about it, they have power to make suggestions
to ministers of government

nurse2012

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Aug 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
Jan 19, 2015
ortom said:
I don't think so. People have ordered their notes and nothing has been started, that includes me as a july 30th applicant. No progress on my app whatsoever. It wouldn't make sense for them to work and not let us know about it. They simply are not working whatsoever. It has been over 6 weeks that they are stuck on july 30th, its pathetic. I just pray that at some point AIPs and DMs start flying for everyone that is waiting.
Wow, you have a baby too. Congrats. My baby just turned to 4 months.

WeCanadoIt

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
For those interested in being proactive and helping to move things along, I have started a new thread called : inland-day-of-action-sep-24th-discussion

Join us!!

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robytheron5506 said:
Guys please write to canada's Ombudsman ofice they particularly deal with govern, emt services complaints
the more people writig the more likely they will do something about it, they have power to make suggestions
to ministers of government
Can you please be more specific about this office? Website, too please? Thanks for your tip.

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Write to both theses offices info available on website

http://opo-boa.gc.ca/plainte-complaint-eng.html

http://www.ombudsman.on.ca/ombudsmanmobile/#page-1

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014

Scarlett_R

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
21-12-2013
Med's Done....
Mailed together with aplication
robytheron5506 said:

Thank you for the links!! I will write to them later today.

canadianyogini

Mar 15, 2014
Hi everyone, it's been awhile I wrote here. I'm pretty upset with what's going on with CIC. We are September applicant. Last year when we sent it, we thought this process would be finished by this time. No AIP, no DM... my hope is going down. We got contacted by CIC in July to send additional information to CPC-M (advancement address) but since then we haven't heard from anything.

My brother is having a wedding in the States this November. He planned for me so that I can attend. (Initially he was thinking June) I haven't seen him for 3 years now, and I'm gong take the bullet to travel. I'm scared so much with what will happen at the border. My husband is traveling with me. I called several times to CIC call centre and they gave me the same answer. I am from Visa exempted country and currently on implied status as of today. We will bring our QC marriage cert, AOR letter, and CSQ. I hope... work visa will come by the end of October... but my hope is low :( I hope we meet a nice officer at the airport.

I wish the process is shorter... :(

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianyogini said:
Hi everyone, it's been awhile I wrote here. I'm pretty upset with what's going on with CIC. We are September applicant. Last year when we sent it, we thought this process would be finished by this time. No AIP, no DM... my hope is going down. We got contacted by CIC in July to send additional information to CPC-M (advancement address) but since then we haven't heard from anything.

My brother is having a wedding in the States this November. He planned for me so that I can attend. (Initially he was thinking June) I haven't seen him for 3 years now, and I'm gong take the bullet to travel. I'm scared so much with what will happen at the border. My husband is traveling with me. I called several times to CIC call centre and they gave me the same answer. I am from Visa exempted country and currently on implied status as of today. We will bring our QC marriage cert, AOR letter, and CSQ. I hope... work visa will come by the end of October... but my hope is low :( I hope we meet a nice officer at the airport.

I wish the process is shorter... :(
Just be aware that the minute you leave Canada, your implied status ends.

Good luck!

canadianyogini

Mar 15, 2014
Ponga said:
Just be aware that the minute you leave Canada, your implied status ends.

Good luck!
Thank you! I was actually thinking to extend my TRV but call centre agent said I don't need to. Ah I just hope there is no problem...

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
canadianyogini said:
Thank you! I was actually thinking to extend my TRV but call centre agent said I don't need to. Ah I just hope there is no problem...
You don't need to extend it. When you come back, you will get a new 6 month visitor status. Once that expires, you will go on "implied status" while OWP is still in process.

Screech339

canadianyogini

Mar 15, 2014
screech339 said:
You don't need to extend it. When you come back, you will get a new 6 month visitor status. Once that expires, you will go on "implied status" while OWP is still in process.

Screech339
Thank you for clarification Screech339! I hope there is no problem entering.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
screech339 said:

Screech339
The OP may get a new 6 month visit, but that (even from a visa exempt country) is never guaranteed.

And, how would whatever visitor stay she is allowed, convert back to implied status? The OWP that gave her the current implied status doesn't allow a second implied status...does it?