sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
Hey Everyone!
Hope all is well ...although I see no movement here.

Has Ortom heard yet??? I believe they were a July 30th applicant?? If not this is just insane!

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
Daizey said:
Well, it's another week...let's hope at least the rest of our July applicants hear something this week! :)
Yup, holidays and long weekends are over so cic get your ass back to work!

jen1975

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2014....CPC-M
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
14-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2013...(DM)
LANDED..........
26-08-2014 in Montreal
atticusfinch said:
Hmmm.. well keep me posted! As usual we're being given just slightly different info.
The current procedure for us is, as far as we know & from numerous calls & discussions with immigration Québec/CIC/QC forum people etc (plus after my OH spoke with them this morning!)

Apply & attach OWP application
+1-5months: Receive AOR (email)
Receive request for CSQ letter & apply (2013 applicants)
+11-12months: Recieve AIP
Access to some french language classes in QC
Receive request for CSQ letter & apply (2014 applicants)
+1-2months: Receive CSQ
Full access to french language classes in QC with CSQ
With AIP can then apply for RAMQ
Can (potentially) get immediate private company insurance through sponsor's work.
OWP should be approved soon after.
+2-3months: Receive RAMQ
...then +more time: Landing interview, PR, etc etc

**Timelines may vary ..#UnderstatementOfTheYear!

Hi, I can tell you being the most recent person from Quebec who got landing last Tuesday you have to wait until COPR before you can do anything in Quebec

They have to see the origional landing letter

atticusfinch

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15.05.2014 (after 105 days!)
Med's Done....
Sent with app
jen1975 said:
Hi, I can tell you being the most recent person from Quebec who got landing last Tuesday you have to wait until COPR before you can do anything in Quebec

They have to see the origional landing letter
Thanks for the info Jen!

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
For sure the genius who decide the transfer of our application knows from the first moment about the delays we will suffer, why to write completely the opposite in this section of the Operational bulletin 565 from February 2014 and give us false hopes.

""To improve service and processing efficiency, responsibility for processing SCLPC applications was transferred from CPC-V to CPC-M to leverage its expertise in family class processing. These changes will ensure that Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) continues to meet its operational objectives in support of the Department's ongoing modernization agenda.""

Our only option is keep waiting :(
Hope to see pretty soon what they promise "Improve service and processing efficiency"

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apparently someone is in the office, they updated the date to July 27, still working on the same July 30.
Now let's work a little bit on Inland Sponsorship please!!!

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
What's sad, they're even late in posting updates to the website, lol. They used to update it on Wednesdays, with that date...then it started updating on Fridays, using the previous Wednesdays date...and now they're posting Monday, using the previous Mondays date. Yeah, you can tell they're kind of falling behind everywhere.

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
Brazilian Canadian said:
Apparently someone is in the office, they updated the date to July 27, still working on the same July 30.
Now let's work a little bit on Inland Sponsorship please!!!
yeah the guy who's in charge for the website is back from long weekend camping, hopefully the rest of the employers will come back soon too :p ;D

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
3september2013 said:
yeah the guy who's in charge for the website is back from long weekend camping, hopefully the rest of the employers will come back soon too :p ;D
That's what I've been hoping for! Let's get all those slackers back from vacation and get them to work! :)

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Hi fellow inlanders,

Hubby received his work permit today. That is after receiving first stage approval on July 17. At the time, there was some discussion around whether this was considered AIP, so I thought I would share this info. Here are the circumstances:

-We both received emails from CPC-M on July 17. Mine contained a letter stating that I have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Hubby's letter requested documents proving our relationship. There was nothing stating that he could now apply for a work permit. This led to a bit of confusion. We called the call center a couple of times. In typical fashion, one agent said this meant he could apply for and receive a work permit, the other said his opinion was he wouldn't get a permit since only the sponsor was approved. I floated this out on the forum and the responses were similarly split.
-I think it was the following day, maybe two days max. that he sent bank statements, last year's tax return and proof he is on my employer health care plan to CPC-M. At the same time, he sent in an application for a work permit to CPC-V.
-Today he received the 2 year work permit in the mail. We still have not heard anything form CPC-M regarding immigration status.

So, I just wanted to clear that up for everyone. If you only receive first stage sponsor approval you can then apply for a work permit - which was my understanding all along. Talk of not being able to get it after first stage approval really stressed me out since CPC-M is so unpredictable. At least now he can work, make money, get out of the house and feel human again while waiting for this process to be over. For those of you wondering, we are July 26, 2013 applicants.

Cjohn

Mar 9, 2014
wow! are they just not working on our applications anymore? :( :mad:

If ruppcs filed their application on July 26, 2013 and they got their first stage approval last July 17 then technically they should be done with July by now.
This is so frustrating.

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
September 02, more than 13 months now for 1st stage... getting very afraid here!
I really need that piece of paper to relieve my husband from the financial burden we have right now...
Would be great to have health care and driver's license too, before Christmas please!

Cjohn

Mar 9, 2014
Brazilian Canadian said:
September 02, more than 13 months now for 1st stage... getting very afraid here!
I really need that piece of paper to relieve my husband from the financial burden we have right now...
Would be great to have health care and driver's license too, before Christmas please!
You can apply for a driver's license now. It would help if you have your driving records and certificate from your country of origin. If you don't have it then you just have to follow the process from a learner's permit to a full license. But either way, you can apply for one now.

Scarlett_R

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
21-12-2013
Med's Done....
Mailed together with aplication
Cjohn said:
You can apply for a driver's license now. It would help if you have your driving records and certificate from your country of origin. If you don't have it then you just have to follow the process from a learner's permit to a full license. But either way, you can apply for one now.
Yes, it does help having your driving records from your country of origin but when I got my drivers license in Alberta I was asked to provide a copy of my work permit and they only issued the license until the expiration date of my work permit...

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
anyone know where i can find e-mail for montreal cic office also for timeline process ? i can't find it at CIC somehow....@@..