02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Daizey said:
The only thing we heard from CIC after AOR was about the transfer to Mississauga, and heck even then we had to call for AOR, we never even received a letter or email.
did they tell u about your AOR on phone??? means did they give u file # starts with f

they didnt send u any letter for AOR. I also didnt get any email/letter yet but hence they gave me file # when I called them

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
missworld13 said:
did they tell u about your AOR on phone??? means did they give u file # starts with f

they didnt send u any letter for AOR. I also didnt get any email/letter yet but hence they gave me file # when I called them
Yeah, we found out our AOR date and our file number when we called. :)

americanadians

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2013
AOR Received.
22/05/2013
Med's Request
28/01/2014
Med's Done....
14/03/2014
LANDED..........
06/11/2014
Hi everyone!

Sooooo. . . its been awhile since I logged in. Finally decided to check up on things! I checked out the spreadsheet and it looks like some people who applied after us have already landed (congrats everyone who has!! Yayay!!) Should we be concerned? We sent my husband's meds in March, shortly after we had approval in principal. I know it hasn't been the full 8 months yet, but everyone seems to be getting theirs so much faster than us.

I just want this to be oooovvveerrrrrr!!!

Glad to see so many people are getting landed though! This group has been so amazing through this whole process for me. We honestly couldn't have gotten through a lot of this without the help and consideration from everyone here! It makes me really happy whenever I log on and see happy comments from other people who have come out the other side of this hell we call immigration.

Cheers everyone!

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
I did so 3 weeks ago and a very nice but useless girl said they r working on applications rcvd up to july 30th, and I should hear within 2 to 3 weeks. Its useless to call the call centre.
robytheron5506 said:
Ortom call CIC and ask them what the f @ ck is taking them so long to process your application

cmathslu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013, AIP and DM Jul 11, 2014
Med's Done....
With application
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Guys have question: what is the form to fill out for work permit since they send back my application. It says
" an application to chnge or extend your stay in Canada can only be made considered as having been made it it is made on the prescribed form and accompanied by required fees and supporting documents"

Also they return bec:
1) I did not complete all the requirements field on my application
- which is the only blank in my application is about employer's name and the LMO parts which they should have waved and I don't need it since I got my AIP already.

2) my status is valid until Oct 16.
- which is the reason why I am applying for changed my status as a worker ( my status righ now is visitor)

Kind a upsetting in a way that they will consider my application since I am only waiting for my landing letter. It's been 7 weeks and i haven't heard anything yet and my visitor visa will expired in Oct 16.

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
ortom said:
I did so 3 weeks ago and a very nice but useless girl said they r working on applications rcvd up to july 30th, and I should hear within 2 to 3 weeks. Its useless to call the call centre.
:'( :'( :'( :'(

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
cmathslu said:
Guys have question: what is the form to fill out for work permit since they send back my application. It says
" an application to chnge or extend your stay in Canada can only be made considered as having been made it it is made on the prescribed form and accompanied by required fees and supporting documents"

Also they return bec:
1) I did not complete all the requirements field on my application
- which is the only blank in my application is about employer's name and the LMO parts which they should have waved and I don't need it since I got my AIP already.

2) my status is valid until Oct 16.
- which is the reason why I am applying for changed my status as a worker ( my status righ now is visitor)

Kind a upsetting in a way that they will consider my application since I am only waiting for my landing letter. It's been 7 weeks and i haven't heard anything yet and my visitor visa will expired in Oct 16.
me too i still waiting my landing letter ... actually mine is 7 weeks ~ you are at 8 weeks, i hear jen said montreal office need to take 8~12 weeks to set up date for landing ... so i guess i have to wait longer ...omg ....

MiriMinBC

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
ortom said:
If not, call us back! (So we can tell you the same thing again because that's what the script says)

jen1975

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2014....CPC-M
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
14-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2013...(DM)
LANDED..........
26-08-2014 in Montreal
yata520 said:
me too i still waiting my landing letter ... actually mine is 7 weeks ~ you are at 8 weeks, i hear jen said montreal office need to take 8~12 weeks to set up date for landing ... so i guess i have to wait longer ...omg ....
I feel your pain but it took 6 weeks for me to get my letter with my landing date and 2 weeks after was my landing

cmathslu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013, AIP and DM Jul 11, 2014
Med's Done....
With application
LANDED..........
Waiting....
yata520 said:
I called CIC... The lady actually is nice to me. She mentioned that the landing is pass the time of processing and she will contact CIC-Ottawa. Hopefully Ottawa office will contacting me soon...

MisterBob

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Hello All,

I hope everyone is hanging in there. I know it has not been easy for us all with the last past couple/few years.

Just an update:

I've sent in our application in early June 2013 and received AOR on June 28th, 2013; AIP on Feb 5th, 2014 - and have not heard anything yet.

I've tried calling CIC twice and was first mentioned I was scheduled to have my case reviewed by the end of August and now I hear it can be as late as Feb 2015???

Meanwhile, I know this is a great thread/forum but I also just created a facebook page for anyone that wants to stay connected with the community of inland sponsorships 2013/2014 and post any material/news that can help others to keep up to date with whats going on etc..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/inland.sponsorship2013/

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MisterBob said:
Hello All,

I hope everyone is hanging in there. I know it has not been easy for us all with the last past couple/few years.

Just an update:

I've sent in our application in early June 2013 and received AOR on June 28th, 2013; AIP on Feb 5th, 2014 - and have not heard anything yet.

I've tried calling CIC twice and was first mentioned I was scheduled to have my case reviewed by the end of August and now I hear it can be as late as Feb 2015???

Meanwhile, I know this is a great thread/forum but I also just created a facebook page for anyone that wants to stay connected with the community of inland sponsorships 2013/2014 and post any material/news that can help others to keep up to date with whats going on etc..

https://www.facebook.com/inland.sponsorship2013
Hi Bob. Where did you hear that your file will be reviewed in Feb 2015?

MisterBob

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
civic said:
Hi Bob. Where did you hear that your file will be reviewed in Feb 2015?

Hi Civic,

I was on the phone with the second person from CIC and the agent told me that number. I'm assuming he used my AOR date (June 2013) and used the CIC approx processing times for stage 2 (8months) and then got the date February 2015??

My AIP was in Feb 2014 and stage 2 is 8 months, so he did mention it is scheduled to be reviewed approx Oct 2014 according to the website.

At the end, I found the phone calls not helpful but instead just time consuming and dissapointing. I hope to hear some positive outcomes from you all... keep us updated.