Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I thought that the offices inside the country the person is applying from would process temporary student/work visas...

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
One of my clients was a case processing officer, and when I said welk it must be nice working for CIC, she said its a joke!...She even had lots of time for me to call her in the office when handling her case! What a dissapointment, paying so much money for who kniws what!!!!
lellen said:
Not only that, I know how often their coffee breaks are, and how long they last, because I used to work at a coffee place near government offices. They NEVER work, seriously. I guess some of them do, but trust me they sit there from 8 in the morning until 10 if they like, then come back an hour later, sit around, talk to people. Making tons of money, while people serving them their coffee are not allowed to take breaks, are on their feet all day, and make lousy wages.

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
Brazilian Canadian said:
I think everything has become so disorganized since they moved the applications to CPC-M, independent if they working or not updates on CIC page should be consistent, every Wednesday if the date has changed or not. That's the only reliable source we have on how fast processing is done. Or I should say how slow they are working on inland. I'm sure they putting so many families inside Canada in a very hard financial situation and even in debt with this huge delay. They have capable working people inside Canada, that can't work. It's just ridiculous dumb to slow the process like this.

Only thing left to hope for better weeks with more processing done... Good Luck everyone!
BrazilianCanadian I 100% agree with you!
Johnny P ...yes it's very disappointing..thx for your support though!
This whole process is beyond ridiculous. ..wish we had a voice. ..........

flange12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
RRSweet I was really hope you would have heard something during the week. So far, If I'm correct, almost everyone had received AIP within a year of sending their application off (baring any requests for additional info). Looks like this week we will start seeing Aips after 12 months of submitting application. So frustrating! I really think they are purposely trying to increase inland processing times so that people are discouraged to apply inland. Perhaps last year, the 6 month waiting time for an OWP looked like an attractive quality... However, of course this year things are much different. I can only hope they speed up and don't increase processing by too much more... I don't think I can handle it, I might go insane!!!

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
flange12 said:
RRSweet I was really hope you would have heard something during the week. So far, If I'm correct, almost everyone had received AIP within a year of sending their application off (baring any requests for additional info). Looks like this week we will start seeing Aips after 12 months of submitting application. So frustrating! I really think they are purposely trying to increase inland processing times so that people are discouraged to apply inland. Perhaps last year, the 6 month waiting time for an OWP looked like an attractive quality... However, of course this year things are much different. I can only hope they speed up and don't increase processing by too much more... I don't think I can handle it, I might go insane!!!
Flange12, I was convinced we were going to hear by friday, which is why it was so devastating when friday came and no email came through. I agree with you 100% that they are trying to discourage people from applying inland!
sooo frustrating! pretty sure we are all feeling the brunt of this process now..

lellen

Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 11 2014
AOR Received.
(SA) August 7 2014
File Transfer...
August 21 2014
Med's Done....
May 29 2014
Passport Req..
December 24 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 2 2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2015
sophieee said:
2. I applied for visa extension a months ago, by that time the processing time was 15 days, after 15 days the processing time changed for 21 days, now, a month later they state that the processing time is 26 days, but working on applications received 32 days ago, and I still didn't get my answer. So, they are not working so hard on the visa extensions either.

Sophieee when did you apply? I applied June 30th, it was 15 days at that time! I have no idea what's going to happen!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
lellen said:
Sophieee when did you apply? I applied June 30th, it was 15 days at that time! I have no idea what's going to happen!
I applied at the evening of June 24th, so I think it count as 25th.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ortom said:
One of my clients was a case processing officer, and when I said welk it must be nice working for CIC, she said its a joke!...She even had lots of time for me to call her in the office when handling her case! What a dissapointment, paying so much money for who kniws what!!!!
Can we bring this to Office of the Auditor General of Canada? These staff deserve laid off. CIC deserves a throughout audit.

http://www.oag-bvg.gc.ca/internet/english/admin_e_41.html

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
April Fajardo said:
Just did my medical

E-medical enabled

Dr. John Kuhlmann
666 Burnhamthorpe Rd
Suite 202
Etobicome, ON
Tel: 416- 622-0933

$160 for the medical
$ 36 for xray

*Anybody know how long before the medicals reflect on your ecas that CIC received your medicals?
really i just to make them tomorrow in edmonton alberta and will be 400 dlls :( they say like 320 medical and 80 xray it should be same everywhere???

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
It's another week hoping for the best this week. So I decided to call CIC just fee minutes ago and I was able to talked to a nice lady agent. I asked her if she could look up what's the status of my application and she did looked at it. And she asked me if I have the first stage approval because its passed 11 months now.And I just pretend I'm smiling assuming she's in front of me talking and I said I haven't received anything from CIC at all except my AOR . And then she said just give us couple of days it's just a little bit delayed and again she said if I don't hear anything on Friday give them a call back. I don't know..Greer
But IL give her credit for her effort.

lounge

Star Member
May 19, 2014
I really need some clarifications here, i believe no question is stupid on this forum. A friend of mine was telling me yesterday that for background checks as per inland apps, CIC will need to go back home and in fact knock on doors on people included in the application like parents and may also go to all the addresses we lived. Well all i told him was the only thing i know from this forum is background check constitute: security, criminality and medical. I just want to know if i am right.
Thanks all

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lounge said:
I really need some clarifications here, i believe no question is stupid on this forum. A friend of mine was telling me yesterday that for background checks as per inland apps, CIC will need to go back home and in fact knock on doors on people included in the application like parents and may also go to all the addresses we lived. Well all i told him was the only thing i know from this forum is background check constitute: security, criminality and medical. I just want to know if i am right.
Thanks all
Your friend is mistaken.

lounge

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Thanks all, i really appreciate. Am sending my inland apps soonest, still waiting for pcc from home, i have about 50 copies of engagement pics, 50 copies of traditional/customary pics, 50 Pics of white wedding pics and 50 pics of reception pics, am i ok with this as part of the proof or need to add more pics.
Thanks all