+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

hshi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
When E-client will show status Application in Process for my spouse?

hi there , we filed inland sponsor app in July 2013 and cic started to process my application on aug.9, 2013 while my wife's status is still application received.
I am wondering how long it may take to have her status changed to Application in Process once CIC starts to process her case? In BC, MSP office needs this
status to renew her MSP card

thanks

Hui

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
Re: When E-client will show status Application in Process for my spouse?

hshi said:
hi there , we filed inland sponsor app in July 2013 and cic started to process my application on aug.9, 2013 while my wife's status is still application received.
I am wondering how long it may take to have her status changed to Application in Process once CIC starts to process her case? In BC, MSP office needs this

thanks

Hui
nobody know when will be, it will be soon or will be later ~ but hopefully they will process ur file soon

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
ortom said:
It won't show on Ecas until you get first stage approval.
Thanks

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015

hshi said:

thanks

Hui
Do you know exactly when was your application received?
Theoretically your wife is eligible for BC MSP even before AIP, altough it's not always easy to get it. You can find more info here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bc-inlanders-thread-t184207.0.html

hshi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013

According to CIC website, they've received our application on Aug.9, 2013
sophieee said:
Theoretically your wife is eligible for BC MSP even before AIP, altough it's not always easy to get it. You can find more info here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bc-inlanders-thread-t184207.0.html

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
Well it's clear they didn't bother to update us yet again another week... Tomorrow surpasses the 12 month mark ...on the way to 13 months at this pace...
To anyone that is reading this forum, and wondering how they should apply...seriously reconsider inland if possible. Looks like cut backs were beyond what we thought and inland apps are far from the priority. If money or not being able to travel is not a problem, go ahead... if that is a problem ...think long and hard before jumping into this. Just my opinion!

now to do more waiting .....

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
I'm really interested to know what is going on a CPC-M besides the obvious nothing. Do they just show up at work & do nothing all day it's been 5 months stuck on July 2013 apps. It's mind blowing how slow they are working I just don't know what to think anymore.

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RRSweet said:
Well it's clear they didn't bother to update us yet again another week... Tomorrow surpasses the 12 month mark ...on the way to 13 months at this pace...
To anyone that is reading this forum, and wondering how they should apply...seriously reconsider inland if possible. Looks like cut backs were beyond what we thought and inland apps are far from the priority. If money or not being able to travel is not a problem, go ahead... if that is a problem ...think long and hard before jumping into this. Just my opinion!

now to do more waiting .....
I think everything has become so disorganized since they moved the applications to CPC-M, independent if they working or not updates on CIC page should be consistent, every Wednesday if the date has changed or not. That's the only reliable source we have on how fast processing is done. Or I should say how slow they are working on inland. I'm sure they putting so many families inside Canada in a very hard financial situation and even in debt with this huge delay. They have capable working people inside Canada, that can't work. It's just ridiculous dumb to slow the process like this.

Only thing left to hope for better weeks with more processing done... Good Luck everyone!

hshi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013

hi Sophieee, I noticed that you have your medical done on Jan.10, 2014? Did you receive request from CIC or you just did it by yourself? Our AOR received is on Aug.9, 2013 but we never receive medical request until her new visitor record came in... Thanks

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......: Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.: May 2, 2014
Med's Done....: Jan 10, 2014

sophieee said:

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
RRSweet, I can't express my disappointment that you didn't hear anything from CIC this week. But I am sure you are more disappointed than I am. Sooo discouraging to go into another weekend with only seeing 1 AIP this week... I guess my email to the MP didn't really do anything useful.

Woody, I think all of the agents are currently working on temporary VISA applications coming in from foreign countries. Summer is always the peak season for people from other countries applying for visitor /student / working holiday visas to visit Canada. It's a huge money for Canada, so their priority right now is to get as many VISA applications going. For example, I heard that there are thousands of applications coming in at Canadian embassy in asian countries everyday. Therefore, we are obviously not their priority at the moment. I'm sure there is maybe only 1 guy who is working on the queue for Inland applications and as long as he/she gets 1 or 2 done per week, they are okay with it.

I know some people working at the government and I also currently work as a contractor for a company that works closely with Ministry of Health.
They get so many vacation days per year and I see them travelling all the time. Sometimes, I get this really strong urge to punch in their faces whenever I see their travelling pictures on facebook.
Not only that, they get to work from home once or twice a week or when they are in the office, they are always in useless long meetings.

lellen

Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 11 2014
AOR Received.
(SA) August 7 2014
File Transfer...
August 21 2014
Med's Done....
May 29 2014
Passport Req..
December 24 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 2 2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2015
JohnnyP said:
Not only that, they get to work from home once or twice a week or when they are in the office, they are always in useless long meetings.

Not only that, I know how often their coffee breaks are, and how long they last, because I used to work at a coffee place near government offices. They NEVER work, seriously. I guess some of them do, but trust me they sit there from 8 in the morning until 10 if they like, then come back an hour later, sit around, talk to people. Making tons of money, while people serving them their coffee are not allowed to take breaks, are on their feet all day, and make lousy wages.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015

hshi said:
hi Sophieee, I noticed that you have your medical done on Jan.10, 2014? Did you receive request from CIC or you just did it by yourself? Our AOR received is on Aug.9, 2013 but we never receive medical request until her new visitor record came in... Thanks

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......: Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.: May 2, 2014
Med's Done....: Jan 10, 2014
I did it upfront, even before sending my file. I hoped that this way I will get DM sooner, but for that, I should get AIP in 12 months...

I've added you to the spreadsheet, hope you don't mind!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
JohnnyP said:
Woody, I think all of the agents are currently working on temporary VISA applications coming in from foreign countries. Summer is always the peak season for people from other countries applying for visitor /student / working holiday visas to visit Canada. It's a huge money for Canada, so their priority right now is to get as many VISA applications going. For example, I heard that there are thousands of applications coming in at Canadian embassy in asian countries everyday. Therefore, we are obviously not their priority at the moment. I'm sure there is maybe only 1 guy who is working on the queue for Inland applications and as long as he/she gets 1 or 2 done per week, they are okay with it.
I have two problem with that:
1. We paid for the service, so if they don't hire enough people to process our applications in a decent peace, that means that they're using our money for something else.
2. I applied for visa extension a months ago, by that time the processing time was 15 days, after 15 days the processing time changed for 21 days, now, a month later they state that the processing time is 26 days, but working on applications received 32 days ago, and I still didn't get my answer. So, they are not working so hard on the visa extensions either.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
:D

1. Because we already paid in advance, they don't need to worry too much about us. They are working on external visa so that they can get money that are not in their position. For example, if you were a car salesman, would you care more about someone who already bought a car from you, or would you care more about someone who is at the dealer interested in buying a car?

2. I am not too sure how VISA extension works, but I was just referring to VISA applied from outside of Canada.

sophieee said:
I have two problem with that:
1. We paid for the service, so if they don't hire enough people to process our applications in a decent peace, that means that they're using our money for something else.
2. I applied for visa extension a months ago, by that time the processing time was 15 days, after 15 days the processing time changed for 21 days, now, a month later they state that the processing time is 26 days, but working on applications received 32 days ago, and I still didn't get my answer. So, they are not working so hard on the visa extensions either.

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
islandgirl25 said:
march 2013 applicant..still waiting... :-[
Have you called CIC what are they saying ?