+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

nadouy2014

Jan 2, 2014
Helo to everyone.

Am February 2013 applicant, i received AIP 21st January 2014.
DM May 27th 2014 , i cheked e-cas was updated today (one week later).

Plz can someone tell about the receipt i paid 490 on line, it says to send copy to CIC, which address, my application was at vegreville and still there.

Thank you for your help.

CONGRATULATIONS to all they had good news , wishing all the best for those still waiting.

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
Guys I need your advise,

Since it will take me some time to get PCC I went ahead and sent cic a letter explaining why I should be exempted while waiting for PCC.

1) provided stamped page of passport when I entered canada, proving that I'm younger than 18 yrs, 6 months old when I entered.
2) provided study permit, study permit extension, PGWP to show I have status here for the past 6 yrs. should I include my transcript as well to proof that I'm herephysically?

I had several vacations outside of canada during my summer break, none of which lasted more than 2 months. Since cbsa doesn't stamp when exit, I don't know how to proof this. I included itineraries with my application though as I traveled with my now husband every time

What do you guys think? Is this enough??

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
bruneian said:
Guys I need your advise,

Since it will take me some time to get PCC I went ahead and sent cic a letter explaining why I should be exempted while waiting for PCC.

1) provided stamped page of passport when I entered canada, proving that I'm younger than 18 yrs, 6 months old when I entered.
2) provided study permit, study permit extension, PGWP to show I have status here for the past 6 yrs. should I include my transcript as well to proof that I'm herephysically?

I had several vacations outside of canada during my summer break, none of which lasted more than 2 months. Since cbsa doesn't stamp when exit, I don't know how to proof this. I included itineraries with my application though as I traveled with my now husband every time

What do you guys think? Is this enough??
I read about your dilemma on an earlier post. You SHOULD be exempted from needing a PCC, but they might just figure that since you were like 18 years 5 months and 2 1/2 weeks old when you entered it is close enough to 18 years and 6 months so they want you to get one.

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
Alurra71 said:
I read about your dilemma on an earlier post. You SHOULD be exempted from needing a PCC, but they might just figure that since you were like 18 years 5 months and 2 1/2 weeks old when you entered it is close enough to 18 years and 6 months so they want you to get one.
Yeah my MP said I might or might not get exempted she said it really depends on how much the officer like my letter . Just frustrating I would have gotten it from the very beginning to save time but the instructions clearly said otherwise

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
bruneian said:
Yeah my MP said I might or might not get exempted she said it really depends on how much the officer like my letter . Just frustrating I would have gotten it from the very beginning to save time but the instructions clearly said otherwise
Technically you are suppose to be exempted from PCC but due to you cutting it very close by a couple of weeks, it will be hard to see how it really go. Will the agent stick to the letter of the law down to the actual days or just figured what's the difference between 5.5 and 6 months, nawwww no difference and ask for your police check.

Rusalka

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,
please advise when usually after DM you can begin to travel abroad?
And what does DAYS FROM DM TO LANDING mean? From Decision made till PR card arriving?
Are any ways to make the process faster?
May be some cool lawers exist or anything else? I really need to visit my country soon, and the process is unbelievably slow....

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Rusalka said:
Hi everybody,
please advise when usually after DM you can begin to travel abroad?
And what does DAYS FROM DM TO LANDING mean? From Decision made till PR card arriving?
Are any ways to make the process faster?
May be some cool lawers exist or anything else? I really need to visit my country soon, and the process is unbelievably slow....
Assuming you applied inland, you are not suppose to leave Canada until you officially land as PR. DM only means Decision Made. If you leave Canada before landing and get denied back in, your application will still be cancelled.

Even if you managed to land as PR before your planned trip, you will not be able to fly back to Canada without your PR card, unless you are visa exempt. You would be required to apply for PRTD in your native country to be able to get back on the plane back to Canada.

Days to DM to Landing means how much days has passed since a DM was issued to the official landing date of becoming PR.

Rusalka

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
screech339 said:
Assuming you applied inland, you are not suppose to leave Canada until you officially land as PR. DM only means Decision Made. If you leave Canada before landing and get denied back in, your application will still be cancelled.

Even if you managed to land as PR before your planned trip, you will not be able to fly back to Canada without your PR card, unless you are visa exempt. You would be required to apply for PRTD in your native country to be able to get back on the plane back to Canada.

Days to DM to Landing means how much days has passed since a DM was issued to the official landing date of becoming PR.
thank you a lot for reply. But what is Landing in this case mean? I thought Landing is when you receive your PR card!
Really it's unbelievable... So long and unfriendly to people process...
My family (Canadian husband and 3 Canadian children) is also suffering, having no vacations at the sea, and children can't see their grandparents :(

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Rusalka said:
thank you a lot for reply. But what is Landing in this case mean? I thought Landing is when you receive your PR card!
Really it's unbelievable... So long and unfriendly to people process...
My family (Canadian husband and 3 Canadian children) is also suffering, having no vacations at the sea, and children can't see their grandparents :(
After your second phase is complete (they finish looking at all of the applicant's information) you'll then get a notice of DM (decision made). That pretty much just means that the reviewing of your application is complete, and then you have to wait for another notice of where you'll land at your local office. You're not officially "landed" until you go to that interview. After that, you are technically PR, then you just have to wait for your PR card. :)

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
screech339 said:
Technically you are suppose to be exempted from PCC but due to you cutting it very close by a couple of weeks, it will be hard to see how it really go. Will the agent stick to the letter of the law down to the actual days or just figured what's the difference between 5.5 and 6 months, nawwww no difference and ask for your police check.
Yeah very frustrating. Perhaps cic website should say "countries you reside in AROUND 6 months or more since 18" Oh well looking at the bright side it only takes my country 2 weeks to issue one. And it's not too expensive :)

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
10 months
(initial assessment)

Working on applications received on July 10, 2013

Date Modified:
2014-06-02

......i am going crazy..........
we are not 2nd citizen ... we are nothing to them ...
sadly

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
yata520 said:
10 months
(initial assessment)

Working on applications received on July 10, 2013

Date Modified:
2014-06-02

......i am going crazy..........
we are not 2nd citizen ... we are nothing to them ...
sadly
You forget that part of the couple applying is Canadian. Everyone is 2nd class citizen to this government.

XiningMAMA

Aug 20, 2012
Doesn't this seem fast? :

"We received your application for permanent residence on September 25, 2013.

We started processing your application on May 21, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

This includes a 6 week delay while we scrambled to get police clearance letters from two countries in Asia.
My husband (the applicant) is a US citizen.

Okay- I've tried to come up with a clear answer. "The office will contact you..." Will they phone, email or send a letter? How long can I expect to wait. My husband will be landing in Vancouver. Also, can he apply for a SIN once "landing" or does he have to wait for the PR card?

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
XiningMAMA said:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

This includes a 6 week delay while we scrambled to get police clearance letters from two countries in Asia.

Okay- I've tried to come up with a clear answer. "The office will contact you..." Will they phone, email or send a letter? How long can I expect to wait. My husband will be landing in Vancouver. Also, can he apply for a SIN once "landing" or does he have to wait for the PR card?
wow how ur file go so fast

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
XiningMAMA said:

Yes, but it looks like good news for you!

Congratulations!