Not interview request at this time.
Passport Req..
DM: May 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
june 11 2014
Canuck*soon said:
:eek: we will be landing today :eek: We will let you know how it goes.....

Thank you so very much to all of of you at this forum - you have no idea how much your support through this process has meant .... I hope and pray for a fast and positive resolution for all of your applications.
May God bless us all.

Congratulations!!!

I hope you share your experience :)

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Krinaaa said:
Hello everybody my husband just got approved to sponsor me today my application it's been received on July 11 2013,, after he ceived the email today I got another one asking me for my police certificate and this .....
You did not provide sufficient evidence that you are in genuine relationship. Please, provide details of your relationship with your spouse and how it developed. Proof of a genuine relationship may include details of combined financial obligations, social, physical and emotional aspects of the applicants. Include any details that are relevant to establish that you have a genuine relationship. Please do not send any electronic media items, such as CDs, DVDs, or VHS tapes.
What can I send I did wrong I over stay my visa so all or marriege is like I didn't exist here so I don't have much evidence financially I did send tons of pictures, bank joined account statements of 9 month but I don't have nothing else any ideas :/ it says that if I don't send it in 2 months my process of the pr will be refused

Thank you thank you for e replies
Hi. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Early in the year when a bunch of people received AIP, some of them had the same request. From what I recall, they sent what they could and were then approved (please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Some of them resent what they had sent originally plus a couple new things. It seemed to work. Hope that helps!

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Congrats to everyone who has received good news in the past couple of weeks! For those of us still waiting - it's bound to happen soon. I'm hoping for a great June with lots of good news!

Blissy_78

May 9, 2013
Hi All,

This is not actually my own concern but my friend's. I hope to give her any information that could possibly link to the progress of their application. Her dilemma is this. Their application was received March 2013 but until now, there is no update from the Manila Visa office. She has emailed them numerous times and the answer is always the same, they are working on it. Does anyone know who to contact either in Manila or here in Canada to actually make a follow up over the phone.

Thanks!

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
ruppcs said:
Hi. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Early in the year when a bunch of people received AIP, some of them had the same request. From what I recall, they sent what they could and were then approved (please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Some of them resent what they had sent originally plus a couple new things. It seemed to work. Hope that helps!
hummmm but i thought checking the relationship should be on stage 1 be4 get AIP , but why after get AIP then said they don't buy the story want people sent more proof ??

mariannamurrieta

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
toronto, ON, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 - 03 - 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate request after AIP January-9-2014 sent on January-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2013
File Transfer...
AIP + OWP January-9-2014
Med's Request
Med's sent with app
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
june 11 2014
yata520 said:
hummmm but i thought checking the relationship should be on stage 1 be4 get AIP , but why after get AIP then said they don't buy the story want people sent more proof ??

immigration can request a interview or more proof at any time, before landing, actually in my landing interview states a decision regarding your permanent status will be made at the time of your landing interview,

the immigration officer can ask to the sponsor if he/she wants to stiill sponsoring
so anything can happend, and everything will be finally over when you have your permanent residence in your hands.

mariannamurrieta

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
toronto, ON, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 - 03 - 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate request after AIP January-9-2014 sent on January-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2013
File Transfer...
AIP + OWP January-9-2014
Med's Request
Med's sent with app
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
june 11 2014
mariannamurrieta said:
immigration can request a interview or more proof at any time, before landing, actually in my landing interview states a decision regarding your permanent status will be made at the time of your landing interview,

the immigration officer can ask to the sponsor if he/she wants to stiill sponsoring
so anything can happend, and everything will be finally over when you have your permanent residence in your hands.

i told my husband to dont even joke about that question, cause i know how he is if the officer ask him you still want to sponsor your wife he will joke about it, but i totally told him to DONT!

i hope he remember :/

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
mariannamurrieta said:
i told my husband to dont even joke about that question, cause i know how he is if the officer ask him you still want to sponsor your wife he will joke about it, but i totally told him to DONT!

i hope he remember :/
ohhh if my partner gonna joke about question i am so sure i gonna slap him or kick his ass in office room !!!

DorothyGale

Feb 12, 2013
My partner's application has been approved, he just got an invitation to a Permanent Residency Ceremony in Vancouver on June 12th.

But get this: They mailed the invitation letter to his workplace from 2011. He has worked in two different places since then, with work permits for each one. They didn't send any email or send anything to his home address.

They also spelled his name wrong on the letter, and are asking for passport photos again, although he sent them with his original application.

I'm starting to wonder what is going on at CIC! It seems very disorganized. He's lucky his former employer called him right away to come and pick up the letter, or we wouldn't have known about this at all - it's in two weeks and we both have to attend.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landing interview letters are always mailed out by local offices. You should inform Vancouver about the incorrect name spelling right now so they have enough time for correction before your landing.

dei

Jan 14, 2014
DorothyGale said:
My partner's application has been approved, he just got an invitation to a Permanent Residency Ceremony in Vancouver on June 12th.

But get this: They mailed the invitation letter to his workplace from 2011. He has worked in two different places since then, with work permits for each one. They didn't send any email or send anything to his home address.

They also spelled his name wrong on the letter, and are asking for passport photos again, although he sent them with his original application.

I'm starting to wonder what is going on at CIC! It seems very disorganized. He's lucky his former employer called him right away to come and pick up the letter, or we wouldn't have known about this at all - it's in two weeks and we both have to attend.
May I ask when you got your DM? We're waiting for a Vancouver appointment as well.

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
March 4, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP January 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 29, 2014
LANDED..........
May 29, 2014 after 14 months 3 weeks and 3 days
mariannamurrieta said:
Congratulations!!! I hope you share your experience :)
Hello all. It's official .... Thrilled beyond words.
We arrived approximately 10:45AM for our 11:15 appointment in Windsor Ontario and there was one other couple in the large waiting room. After waiting several minutes, they called the other couple in and they exited after about ten minutes or so. We were called in next and it seemed very informal and the CIC officer was very nice. She went over a document with us, examined our passports and the documents that we brought with us, and after asking the three questions has me sign.
The only glitch was I may need to redo my photo, as she said it wasn't to exact specifications ( the background may not be white enough and my head didn't fit exactly in the space, though I had gone to someone that advertised that they provide this service. She said she would go ahead and submit it and if it needs to be redone I would receive a letter in a couple of months with directions and also told us where to have the photos taken.
She then sent us next door and we were able to obtain my social insurance number.
Yay!
Stay positive everyone...praying for great news for all soon.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canuck*soon said:
Hello all. It's official .... Thrilled beyond words.
We arrived approximately 10:45AM for our 11:15 appointment and there was one other couple in the large waiting room. After waiting several minutes, they called the other couple in and they exited after about ten minutes or so. We were called in next and it seemed very informal and the CIC officer was very nice. She went over a document with us, examined our passports and the documents that we brought with us, and after asking the three questions has me sign.
The only glitch was I may need to redo my photo, as she said it wasn't to exact specifications ( the background may not be white enough and my head didn't fit exactly in the space, though I had gone to someone that advertised that they provide this service. She said she would go ahead and submit it and if it needs to be redone I would receive a letter in a couple of months with directions and also told us where to have the photos taken.
She then sent us next door and we were able to obtain my social insurance number.
Yay!
Stay positive everyone...praying for great news for all soon.
Congratulations! And...congratulations (again) for getting your SIN on the spot. Many Inlanders have been told that they must wait until they receive their PR card in the mail to get their SIN.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Ponga said:
Congratulations! And...congratulations (again) for getting your SIN on the spot. Many Inlanders have been told that they must wait until they receive their PR card in the mail to get their SIN.
Hmmm I wonder why that is?

Canuck*soon which immigration office did you land at?

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
March 4, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP January 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 29, 2014
LANDED..........
May 29, 2014 after 14 months 3 weeks and 3 days
:D thank you so very much Pongo! There are no words for how happy and thrilled we are, it has sure been an interesting journey! I don't think I have ever been so stressed about anything like this ever!

We landed in Windsor, Ontario.