+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

amjad3126

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Hi Every Body
I am putting the inland application for the spouse. Please advice me about the supporting documents i need for application.
My concern is how i fill out OWP application because it need employment ID and No. et etc in application.Some just to leave it vacant
Secondally what are the supporting documents people will add to show genuine relationship.
Currently i have joint bank account, lease agreement, letter from doctor for pregnancy, how much financial bank statement i
required, as i am currently student.I have snap for weeding and some trip picture to Toronto, Please let me know any thing that support my application to show its genuineness.
Any suggestion highly appreciated

shaqhal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Hello everyone, i havnt been on here for a while my wife is sponsoring me. i originally sent my inland app november 2013 but it got returned to us after 3months for an outdated form... it really hurt because we called the call center numerous times and they said not everyone gets AOR and that our app was all good and blah.. blah.. blah...

we resent the app to Mississauga office early march and it was received on the 6th of march, and i know that with the present timeline, it takes about 3 months to get AOR but the waiting is still driving me crazy, and it doesnt help that it looks like they have done fuck all.. the past few months, i dnt wanna rant or be rude here because we are all in the same boat i guess, but it feels like our life has been on hold for way too long.

We have been married for two years and i've known eachother since 2009, i came into canada on a study permit and it expired 2012 but we got married before it expired. We have two wonderful kids, girl and a boy, she'll be 3 june 26th and keeps reminding me everyday lol he'll be two august 10th. and we are expecting a third :) gonna be a girl and my wife is due august. I am a happy man because i wakeup to a wonderful family, loving beautiful wife and amazing kids.

I wanna be a PR and a citizen someday but at this point in time i honestly just want to work... cuz watever meagre money she'll be getting on meternity leave wont cut it, all i want is a work permit and they can take however long they want to process to pr application.

We just want our life back

sorry if i was ranting lol

amjad3126

Star Member
May 20, 2014
shaqhal said:
Hello everyone, i havnt been on here for a while my wife is sponsoring me. i originally sent my inland app november 2013 but it got returned to us after 3months for an outdated form... it really hurt because we called the call center numerous times and they said not everyone gets AOR and that our app was all good and blah.. blah.. blah...

we resent the app to Mississauga office early march and it was received on the 6th of march, and i know that with the present timeline, it takes about 3 months to get AOR but the waiting is still driving me crazy, and it doesnt help that it looks like they have done *censored word* all.. the past few months, i dnt wanna rant or be rude here because we are all in the same boat i guess, but it feels like our life has been on hold for way too long.

We have been married for two years and i've known eachother since 2009, i came into canada on a study permit and it expired 2012 but we got married before it expired. We have two wonderful kids, girl and a boy, she'll be 3 june 26th and keeps reminding me everyday lol he'll be two august 10th. and we are expecting a third :) gonna be a girl and my wife is due august. I am a happy man because i wakeup to a wonderful family, loving beautiful wife and amazing kids.

I wanna be a PR and a citizen someday but at this point in time i honestly just want to work... cuz watever meagre money she'll be getting on meternity leave wont cut it, all i want is a work permit and they can take however long they want to process to pr application.

Its Depend upon CIC that how quickly they will accept and process you application.
What supporting documents you add up with your application.
I mention in my email earlier, if you enlighten me in this regard. Just enlist them so i will try to match it.
Thanks

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
screech339 said:
You can travel anywhere within Canada. Won't have any bearing on your application at any point.
Thanks for the quick reply screech. I guess I have no reason to be concerned. Thanks!

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
I am freaking out here... this is crazy... why are they going so slow.

Before the files were moved to Mississauga, aips were being processing so quickly!!

how has there only been two days of progress in the last 3 months????

It's going slower now than before..... who's in charge??? there must be a manager or someone who's main duty is to oversee the agents and keep track of how quickly things are getting processed...

I feel like there is nothing we can do...so powerless

Eventually, in a month...when there are SO many people who have lapsed the 10 month period...what will happen then?? will the website update to reflect 11 month wait time???

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
ruppcs said:
Hi. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Early in the year when a bunch of people received AIP, some of them had the same request. From what I recall, they sent what they could and were then approved (please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Some of them resent what they had sent originally plus a couple new things. It seemed to work. Hope that helps!

thanks after waiting almost 11 months getting crazy this is so exausted my hudsband send me the letter from work that he been aproved i did cry of happinest cause id didnt work 11 months so we been strugling and after and hour i got my email i just bring me down again thank u i will resend everything plus more pictures and our new lease plus i dont have idea what else almos there half way :)at least he got appproved and my owp is on process now :D

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
shaqhal said:

we resent the app to Mississauga office early march and it was received on the 6th of march, and i know that with the present timeline, it takes about 3 months to get AOR but the waiting is still driving me crazy, and it doesnt help that it looks like they have done *censored word* all.. the past few months, i dnt wanna rant or be rude here because we are all in the same boat i guess, but it feels like our life has been on hold for way too long.

So how does that work?

You were here on a temporary visa...got married and then your visa expired but you are allowed to stay?

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
bankerguy said:
I am freaking out here... this is crazy... why are they going so slow.

Before the files were moved to Mississauga, aips were being processing so quickly!!

how has there only been two days of progress in the last 3 months????

It's going slower now than before..... who's in charge??? there must be a manager or someone who's main duty is to oversee the agents and keep track of how quickly things are getting processed...

I feel like there is nothing we can do...so powerless

Eventually, in a month...when there are SO many people who have lapsed the 10 month period...what will happen then?? will the website update to reflect 11 month wait time???
Actually 4 months. Feb, Mar, Apr, May

naomie.df

May 29, 2014
Hi!

I’ve been reading this forum for a while, but it’s the first time I post something.

I’m a December 2013 applicant, and I’m sponsoring my husband. He’s an international student at Concordia in Montreal.

We recently found out that we can be exempted from the International student fees. We just had to provide them with the CSQ and we gave them 2 letters from CIC, the one confirming that they got our application and asking us ask for CSQ, and the one saying our file was transferred to Mississauga, and we were successfully exempted from the international fees. What a relief, it’s gonna save us so much money.

Hope this can help somebody!

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
naomie.df said:
Hi!

I've been reading this forum for a while, but it's the first time I post something.

I'm a December 2013 applicant, and I'm sponsoring my husband. He's an international student at Concordia in Montreal.

We recently found out that we can be exempted from the International student fees. We just had to provide them with the CSQ and we gave them 2 letters from CIC, the one confirming that they got our application and asking us ask for CSQ, and the one saying our file was transferred to Mississauga, and we were successfully exempted from the international fees. What a relief, it's gonna save us so much money.
Hope this can help somebody!

Welcome to the Forum!! Come back more often ;D That's great information for someone i'm sure. Thanks for sharing!

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
so even with MP ... july10 still gonna take few weeks... thats mean i wont even have chance to see my file or any answer be4 summer.......

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
Hey everyone! I finally managed to get a job (OWP on Feb 17), just started yesterday. We are very excited to finally be a two income home again!

Still waiting to hear from CIC. Back in April we got a letter telling us that I needed to get a med check for my adult child (because she turned 22 after we sent in the application). So, we got that all squared away about a month ago. Now we are back to waiting.

ECAS still hasn't updated my medical which was done back in January.

I'm really hoping this will be all over soon. But I am so grateful that I can finally work.

hockeyfan

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
31-05-2014
Is anyone landing in Vancouver this Saturday May 31, 2014? I am according to my landing letter, but it seems weird the office is open on a Saturday.

Please let me know!

Also, I am a bit nervous, but super excited to be landing!!!

All the best,