14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
computergeek said:
Interesting. After I landed I didn't get an additional box. Rather my application status changed back to "In Process". It didn't go to "Complete" until about the time I received the PR card.

CIC is wonderful for their consistent lack of consistency.
Oh wow, this is the first time I have read something happening this way, although it doesn't surprise me.

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
nrajani_99 said:
Just checked online.. and it shows that PR card processing is complete....yeah.. hopefully will get it this week.. ..

Guri is your saying started Processing on May 14th?... :)
Mine says processing started on May 9<<< this showed up on May 14 and on May 15 ECAS showed complete. I am hoping to get it no later than Wednesday. Will post it here once I receive it.

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&amp;DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
WaitingKiwi said:
So my ECAS says complete, when you click complete it has 5 steps the 5th being; You entered Canada at the Calgary office on April 23, 2014 and became a Permanent Resident. Nothing about a PR card.. so um does this mean its still being processed or perhaps (fingers crossed) it has been sent?
Typically the PR card box shows up only a week before they issue the card.

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So all the time frame just keep increasing?!!?
80 days for a PR card when you already have the DM w/ interview done.

So that's just very very disrespectful, after waiting for 10-11 months to get AIP, and be able to work.
You wait more 8 months to get DM, and don't know how long for interview.
And after you have everything done, you wait 3 more months to get the card to be able to have all your rights and travel outside Canada?
= 2 years on hold!

I am still 1st stage and getting very frustrated with what's ahead.

lounge

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Hi,
i just came across this forum and i believe it will help clear my doubt. Here are my questions
1. My spouse is a Canadian citizen and we are getting married in July and we will wait till August before we launch the application. I have OWP till Feb 2016. But when i applied for my TRV back home, i did not include all the name of my siblings but now i want to include all their names in the additional family composition, although they are not accompanying me to Canada. Am confused, can this affect my application?

2. Can Inland PR application via spousal sponsorship be related to my TRV application for verification of information?

Thanks, any advice will be appreciated.

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
March 4, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP January 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 29, 2014
LANDED..........
May 29, 2014 after 14 months 3 weeks and 3 days
Oh my gosh! We land in ten days! :eek:
Question: My spouse's letter from employer is dated March 12 .... I had them make it out early as I was anticipating approval and wanted it available. Together with it and a very recent pay stub will this suffice?

Question: Living here for all of this time, all of my possessions have been stored for all of this time. When we land .... Haven't laid eyes on all of it for a very long time, will I need precise documentation to land with it at my landing? I will be landing inland without any of it.

Please and thank you for your advice in advance,

:)

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
March 4, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP January 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 29, 2014
LANDED..........
May 29, 2014 after 14 months 3 weeks and 3 days
ACS said:
Wow....wonder why it is so much more expensive in Hamilton?? I can't remember the exact cost when my husband did his Medical in Mississauga, but for SURE it was not over $150 for everything....
Agree ... I also wonder why it was so much. Here in Winsor I am positive it was well under $150 for everything

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Canuck*soon said:
Oh my gosh! We land in ten days! :eek:
Question: My spouse's letter from employer is dated March 12 .... I had them make it out early as I was anticipating approval and wanted it available. Together with it and a very recent pay stub will this suffice?

Question: Living here for all of this time, all of my possessions have been stored for all of this time. When we land .... Haven't laid eyes on all of it for a very long time, will I need precise documentation to land with it at my landing? I will be landing inland without any of it.

Please and thank you for your advice in advance,

:)
Congrats! It's going to feel really surreal once everything is said and done!

The letter of employment should be okay along with a pay stub, also provide contact information for the employer just in case. When my husband and I attended his landing interview, we weren't asked for anything except for my husband's passport. However we did bring proof of common address, pay stubs, two pieces of ID (driver's license and health card) as well as a copy of all correspondence we had received from CIC (AOR, AIP, DM & Landing Letter). We weren't asked for any of it. It's always great to be prepared just to be safe though.

As for your possessions, I don't think you'd need any of it. My husband and I, who lived here throughout the process and have been living in an apartment, were not asked any questions about our belongings nor were we asked to declare them. I think that since you've applied inland they would know that you have belongings here.

Congratulations once again! Relax, the landing interview is the easiest/quickest part! :)

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
lounge said:
Hi,
i just came across this forum and i believe it will help clear my doubt. Here are my questions
1. My spouse is a Canadian citizen and we are getting married in July and we will wait till August before we launch the application. I have OWP till Feb 2016. But when i applied for my TRV back home, i did not include all the name of my siblings but now i want to include all their names in the additional family composition, although they are not accompanying me to Canada. Am confused, can this affect my application?

2. Can Inland PR application via spousal sponsorship be related to my TRV application for verification of information?

Thanks, any advice will be appreciated.
Yes all information on trv must match your permanent residence application, make sure to include any relatives you did not mention on your trv in your permanent residene app. If I may ask how did you get OWP when you arrived in Canada if you came over with TRV?

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
i did my medical exam at last year early june , but right now i am not even hear my aip yet , should i do exam again ? or can i call cic to extend my medical exam for a little more longer ??

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
yata520 said:
i did my medical exam at last year early june , but right now i am not even hear my aip yet , should i do exam again ? or can i call cic to extend my medical exam for a little more longer ??
As far as I can tell after seeing others in this situation, there doesn't seem to be an answer. It seems like it's really up to the person processing your application as to whether they would just use the recently expired medical exam, or ask for you to submit another. As far as ours, we're just waiting until we hear if they'll accept it or not, rather than go through the hassle of doing another one if there's a chance that it'll be sufficient. If I were you, I'd just wait. I don't think you can call and ask them to extend the current one. So it's either they accept the one you've already sent in, or not...unfortunately. :(

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
Daizey said:
As far as I can tell after seeing others in this situation, there doesn't seem to be an answer. It seems like it's really up to the person processing your application as to whether they would just use the recently expired medical exam, or ask for you to submit another. As far as ours, we're just waiting until we hear if they'll accept it or not, rather than go through the hassle of doing another one if there's a chance that it'll be sufficient. If I were you, I'd just wait. I don't think you can call and ask them to extend the current one. So it's either they accept the one you've already sent in, or not...unfortunately. :(
oh man....when this gonna finish ...= =+
thank you daizey ~~~

danib

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
09-02-2013
File Transfer...
CSQ - 08-04-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2013
Med's Done....
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
DM - 25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
E-cas update - 28-03-2014
LANDED..........
18-06-2014 Montreal PR Card: 14-08-2014
Brazilian Canadian said:
So all the time frame just keep increasing?!!?
80 days for a PR card when you already have the DM w/ interview done.

So that's just very very disrespectful, after waiting for 10-11 months to get AIP, and be able to work.
You wait more 8 months to get DM, and don't know how long for interview.
And after you have everything done, you wait 3 more months to get the card to be able to have all your rights and travel outside Canada?
= 2 years on hold!

I am still 1st stage and getting very frustrated with what's ahead.
After to landing and get Confirmation of Residence Permanent, brazilians citizens can travel abroad without PR card and ask a permission to re- entry in Canada. You can get this permission at Consulado do Canada em Sao Paulo.

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
I don't know what's worse: the weekend, knowing there won't be any processing or the weekdays, constantly refreshing my email! Haha. Come on CPC-M, let's see some more AIPs! ;)