May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
RRSweet said:
Yes possibly . They seem to be running very slow lately and I don't know how much of a priority Ecas is to them at this moment. Also, if you haven't received your AOR yet, that maybe why as well. Typically the "We started processing your application..." shows after you've received AOR.
I received AOR more than two weeks ago, and I was able to log in first 4 days after I got the AOR.
I'm not happy about it, not because I'm afraid that it will cause any problem with the sponsorship, but I'm trying to get health coverage right now, and I'm afraid that it won't help, if e-cas shows processing for others, and just received for me:(

silenced25 said:
That relieves me a little but out of curiousity I tried to log in with my sponsor's info and it wouldn't work. She has no Client ID number so I used the application number given on the notice that my file was transferred to CPC-M. It works if I use my info but won't log in if I fill hers in. Is that normal? lol
I can log in with the file number to both the applicant's and the sponsor's site.

silenced25

Apr 10, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
sophieee said:
I can log in with the file number to both the applicant's and the sponsor's site.
Every letter i've ever gotten from CIC regarding the application has been addressed to me, I haven't seen my sponsor's name anywhere. Is it possible they think I'm the sponsor? I know I filled everything out correctly I just double checked my forms. I'm starting to freak out a little bit now :/

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
silenced25 said:
Every letter i've ever gotten from CIC regarding the application has been addressed to me, I haven't seen my sponsor's name anywhere. Is it possible they think I'm the sponsor? I know I filled everything out correctly I just double checked my forms. I'm starting to freak out a little bit now :/
E-cas not so reliable, so I wouldn't worry about it, but it worth a check by phone on Tuesday that they have every data correct.
Did you receive AOR? It was also mailed to the applicant in your case?

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
guri3577 said:
Once they are about to issue your card , you should be able to see another box called "Permanent resident card application" when you login with applicant's details. This box appears usually a week before CIC will issue your card. Also, as you know how consistent CIC is ;) you may or may not see this box. Hope you receive yours soon.
Interesting. After I landed I didn't get an additional box. Rather my application status changed back to "In Process". It didn't go to "Complete" until about the time I received the PR card.

CIC is wonderful for their consistent lack of consistency.

silenced25

Apr 10, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
sophieee said:
E-cas not so reliable, so I wouldn't worry about it, but it worth a check by phone on Tuesday that they have every data correct.
Did you receive AOR? It was also mailed to the applicant in your case?
What exactly is AOR? When I check my status it says Application Received on October 3, 2013. I also got a letter a couple of months ago saying that my file was moved from CPC-V to CPC-M. I originally sent my application in august and it was sent back due to more information needed, so I assumed I got it right the second time since they haven't sent it back and they've had it for 8 months. Does that sound like AOR? lol

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
silenced25 said:
What exactly is AOR? When I check my status it says Application Received on October 3, 2013. I also got a letter a couple of months ago saying that my file was moved from CPC-V to CPC-M. I originally sent my application in august and it was sent back due to more information needed, so I assumed I got it right the second time since they haven't sent it back and they've had it for 8 months. Does that sound like AOR? lol
No, AOR is an email which is sent to the sponsor, and it confirm that your application was received, inform you how can you check your application status online, how can you reach them by phone, etc. But CIC doesn't always send it and it often goes to the spam folder. If you got one, you got it around November.

silenced25

Apr 10, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2013
sophieee said:
No, AOR is an email which is sent to the sponsor, and it confirm that your application was received, inform you how can you check your application status online, how can you reach them by phone, etc. But CIC doesn't always send it and it often goes to the spam folder. If you got one, you got it around November.
Sorry for the thousands of questions but, Does this mean that when the site says "Working on applications from July 2013" I actually have to wait for my AOR date? Or is October 3 the date I should be waiting to see? For a while now i've been thinking October 3 was the date I should be waiting for, if it's actually a month later that is a huge bummer

EDIT: I do remember getting a letter in late october/early november but I was too naive to know it was something important.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
silenced25 said:
Sorry for the thousands of questions but, Does this mean that when the site says "Working on applications from July 2013" I actually have to wait for my AOR date? Or is October 3 the date I should be waiting to see? For a while now i've been thinking October 3 was the date I should be waiting for, if it's actually a month later that is a huge bummer

EDIT: I do remember getting a letter in late october/early november but I was too naive to know it was something important.
"Working on applications received on..." So it's the date they received it, your turn will be October 3th.
AOR is not so important, just the first feedback that your app is okay, it won't be sent back because of missing/outdated forms.

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
computergeek said:
Interesting. After I landed I didn't get an additional box. Rather my application status changed back to "In Process". It didn't go to "Complete" until about the time I received the PR card.

CIC is wonderful for their consistent lack of consistency.
+1 for this.

I am beyond frustrated as the PR card waiting time has now jumped to 80 days. How friggin' long does it take to look at a paper and then create a PR card? Honestly, what do they do all day?

On another note, I hope everyone is having a safe and fun long weekend!

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Mrs_Canuck said:
+1 for this.

I am beyond frustrated as the PR card waiting time has now jumped to 80 days. How friggin' long does it take to look at a paper and then create a PR card? Honestly, what do they do all day?

On another note, I hope everyone is having a safe and fun long weekend!
Lol frigging haven't heard that word in awhile sorry about your frustration I'm sure they'll get on it soon.

Happy Victoria Day everyone!!!

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
minime# said:
Lol frigging haven't heard that word in awhile sorry about your frustration I'm sure they'll get on it soon.

Happy Victoria Day everyone!!!
Haha, "Friggin'" is my go-to word of frustration! I'm going to take all this hot-mess energy right on down to the frozen yogurt place down the street. That will relieve some of the "Grr." :p

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
Mrs_Canuck said:
Haha, "Friggin'" is my go-to word of frustration! I'm going to take all this hot-mess energy right on down to the frozen yogurt place down the street. That will relieve some of the "Grr." :p
Just checked online.. and it shows that PR card processing is complete....yeah.. hopefully will get it this week.. ..

Guri is your saying started Processing on May 14th?... :)

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
nrajani_99 said:
Just checked online.. and it shows that PR card processing is complete....yeah.. hopefully will get it this week.. ..

Guri is your saying started Processing on May 14th?... :)
Is that through E-CAS? I checked my husband's ECAS with his information and it doesn't show another field... I guess that means that they haven't even started to process it yet! Hopefully we're close as we landed 2 weeks after both yourself and Guri... Fingers crossed! Congrats and let us know when you have it in hand! :)

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
Mrs_Canuck said:
Is that through E-CAS? I checked my husband's ECAS with his information and it doesn't show another field... I guess that means that they haven't even started to process it yet! Hopefully we're close as we landed 2 weeks after both yourself and Guri... Fingers crossed! Congrats and let us know when you have it in hand! :)
Yeah I think you only see it after they are about you mail it out.. I called on Friday and they said it ready to mail out.. and only checked today and it was updated.. before that we didnt' have it.. My hubby is already back home.. and I am leaving in 3 week.. I was scared I would not get it .. . before I go.. ..would have been such an hassle.. it takes them only 2 days to work on it.. then I don't know what the delay is.. cic drives me crazy.. glad we are over with this..

WaitingKiwi

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2013
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
Med's Done....
18-04-2013
So my ECAS says complete, when you click complete it has 5 steps the 5th being; You entered Canada at the Calgary office on April 23, 2014 and became a Permanent Resident. Nothing about a PR card.. so um does this mean its still being processed or perhaps (fingers crossed) it has been sent?