+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Cirene said:
They usually update the page every Wednesday and it shows up every Thursday! I know how you all must be feeling.. Trust me I know but it will happen and when it happens it will be amazing!
Thanks for the soothing words Cirene. I was very happy to read about your wonderful news. I know you know how frustrating this all is. Congratulations and glad to see you back on the forum to support those of us still playing the waiting game.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
God be with us said:
Hey Guys,

I called CIC on Monday to check the status of our application......the agent took my application details and put me on hold. After few minutes he said " the reason I have not heard anything as of now is not because they have forgotten about us but because they are working on our file. And if all goes well, I should hear from them by the end of This April or starting of May"

Well, m trying to keep patience......

God Bless Us All
That is great to hear that at least you know they're working on your file! I hope you hear some great news very soon. Hopefully this month will warm up and we can go out and enjoy ourselves and make the month fly by! :D

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Cirene said:
They usually update the page every Wednesday and it shows up every Thursday! I know how you all must be feeling.. Trust me I know but it will happen and when it happens it will be amazing!
I meant to congratulate you sooner Cirene for landing, but I've had a busy week! I'm sooo thrilled for you! Just to think not to long ago you were losing all hope and stressing out so much! Now you can relax and get on with you life. :)

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
ruppcs said:
Thanks for the soothing words Cirene. I was very happy to read about your wonderful news. I know you know how frustrating this all is. Congratulations and glad to see you back on the forum to support those of us still playing the waiting game.
I will keep an eye on you guys! Always! :)

Daizey said:
I meant to congratulate you sooner Cirene for landing, but I've had a busy week! I'm sooo thrilled for you! Just to think not to long ago you were losing all hope and stressing out so much! Now you can relax and get on with you life. :)
Hahah that's right.. June applicants were getting the news and I didn't even have AIP back then.. and BOOM.. all happened at once (AIP,DM,OWP)!

You guys can count on me! I know all about being stressed over this crazy process!..

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
Daizey said:
That is great to hear that at least you know they're working on your file! I hope you hear some great news very soon. Hopefully this month will warm up and we can go out and enjoy ourselves and make the month fly by! :D
Hey, thanks so much for the wishes......

We all should hear good news very soon

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Congrats Cirene :D Time flies by, I remember a few days ago it was a total mess(thanks to CIC off course) and now you are officially a PR :) Enjoy!!!

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
guri3577 said:
Congrats Cirene :D Time flies by, I remember a few days ago it was a total mess(thanks to CIC off course) and now you are officially a PR :) Enjoy!!!
I know Guri.. I'm so excited.. by the way I just check the time for the PR CARD and it's 37 days! it was 51 days last time I checked!!!! :D You should get your Card by tomorrow!

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
Hi guysjust re-reading my GCMS notes, does anyone notice blanked out parts? Like its deliberately blanked out? Does anyone know why that is??

chinaman

Mar 8, 2014
HARMIN said:
chinaman ..As we know u got ur MP on ur back now ..so i am waiting some good news and updates from u ...Good luck and god bless all of us
Well, as I started the application with help of a MP, I guess is ok to make the MP call CIC once awhile. Although it sounds like MP can get more info then an applicant himself, i dun think it means that MP can really speed things up.... I am a July applicant and still nothing yet. BTW it took the post office almost a month to deliver the transfer letter to me.... the stamp dated 3/3/2014 and I only received that early last week.

Again, lets keep our hope that CIC will speed things up real soon

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Cirene said:
I know Guri.. I'm so excited.. by the way I just check the time for the PR CARD and it's 37 days! it was 51 days last time I checked!!!! :D You should get your Card by tomorrow!
Wow, this is good news.I hope you are right Cirene :)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Guys ...This Words For Every One Those Going Through Massive Stressed Because Of Slow Inland Application Process By CIC >>>>>

>>>> Winning Horse Doesn't Know Why They Run In The Race ,
But They Do , Because The Pain Cause By Rider Beat .
Life Also Like A Race And God Is Our Rider ,
How Hard He Beat Us That Fast He Make Us Win ..
I know Life Some Times Difficult But Always Possible .... :D :D :D :-* :-* :-*

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Cirene said:
Mrs_Canuck I thought you forgot about me but I'm glad to know that my waiting buddy is still around :D!

Thank you for thinking about us.. My husband asked me if your husband already landed and I told him that you guys went through the process 2 weeks ago!

Hubby and I will go to Nova Scotia in July for a family reunion, we should get together and celebrate there haha!..
Oh I would never forget about you guys! I'll PM you my email address so that we can keep in contact either on the boards or off! As for your trip to Nova Scotia, hubby and I would love to meet you two! :) One more thing to look forward to in the summer! :)

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Hey guys I just checked the time for the PR Card and now is 37 days instead of 51!!!! My 51 days will be this Friday! And still nothing..! But waiting patiently..!

Things happening

Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi guys ,been a long time haven't been in the forum .
Happy to see so good news..