rvaburay84

Mar 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 8, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 9, 2013
At least they didnt change to 9 months ! it is a good sign ... maybe the good news are coming next week ...

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
chinaman said:
They updated to July 8..... :eek:
At this point don't even know what to say anymore......

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
chinaman said:
The July 8 update was from last week.

There was no progress at all this week....*sigh*

I sort of expected that though, since we really haven't had ANY AIPs or DMs from Mississauga yet, have we?

I know there are many more applicants out there than here on the forum, but when it was progressing by 1 month every week, we saw evidence of that here on the forum with so many ppl getting their AIPs and DMs.

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
July 8!!!! Again!! I want to cry :-\
By the time they reach december applicant, I'll looks like 100 years old ???

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
ACS said:
The July 8 update was from last week.

There was no progress at all this week....*sigh*

I sort of expected that though, since we really haven't had ANY AIPs or DMs from Mississauga yet, have we?

I know there are many more applicants out there than here on the forum, but when it was progressing by 1 month every week, we saw evidence of that here on the forum with so many ppl getting their AIPs and DMs.
your right I kind of expected it too to be honest

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
chinaman said:
chinaman ..As we know u got ur MP on ur back now ..so i am waiting some good news and updates from u ...Good luck and god bless all of us

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
July 8th!! They should change 8 months to 9 because that is clearly a LIE.

greg10

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Hi everyone!!! I'm new to this forum, and I really find it very useful. I guess we are on the same boat, tired of waiting.
By the way I am september applicant and the last time i heard about immigration matters was the letter indicating the transfer of my file to CPC-M, I'm starting to be depress now by this waiting game lol

Godbless everyone!!!

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
greg10 said:
Hi everyone!!! I'm new to this forum, and I really find it very useful. I guess we are on the same boat, tired of waiting.
By the way I am september applicant and the last time i heard about immigration matters was the letter indicating the transfer of my file to CPC-M, I'm starting to be depress now by this waiting game lol

Godbless everyone!!!
Welcome to the forum greg10! Yes, it is very helpful and the people here are great. :) I'm right there with you on the depressed thing. I almost wish now that I hadn't seen them with so much progress a couple of months ago just to have it seem like it's at a stand still! I wouldn't be eagerly awaiting since my lawyer told us around Christmas that it would probably be at least another year before it was all complete. Now it just seems so close I'm on the edge of my seat every week waiting for the update!

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Okay, it's official. CIC is messing with us. The update is dated April 2, which was yesterday. But the update didn't change until today. Here we are, hanging on their every word and nothing they do makes sense! I can see them all now, in their cubicles laughing at us. Haha!

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
ruppcs said:
Okay, it's official. CIC is messing with us. The update is dated April 2, which was yesterday. But the update didn't change until today. Here we are, hanging on their every word and nothing they do makes sense! I can see them all now, in their cubicles laughing at us. Haha!
They usually update the page every Wednesday and it shows up every Thursday! I know how you all must be feeling.. Trust me I know but it will happen and when it happens it will be amazing!

greg10

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Daizey said:
Welcome to the forum greg10! Yes, it is very helpful and the people here are great. :) I'm right there with you on the depressed thing. I almost wish now that I hadn't seen them with so much progress a couple of months ago just to have it seem like it's at a stand still! I wouldn't be eagerly awaiting since my lawyer told us around Christmas that it would probably be at least another year before it was all complete. Now it just seems so close I'm on the edge of my seat every week waiting for the update!
Thanks Daizey for comforting lol, all we have to do is pray and stay positive as much as we can, How I wish I can get my open permit now so that I could start working, It's not easy to be stuck here in my room doing nothing all day grrrrr, hope we can hear from them soon...... very soon

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
Hey Guys,

I called CIC on Monday to check the status of our application......the agent took my application details and put me on hold. After few minutes he said " the reason I have not heard anything as of now is not because they have forgotten about us but because they are working on our file. And if all goes well, I should hear from them by the end of This April or starting of May"

Well, m trying to keep patience......

God Bless Us All