+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

salsal31

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
guri3577 said:
Congrats salsal for the PR card :) so the ECAS status is accurate, I'll be keeping an eye on it from next week.
Thanks Guri3577, yes the ECAS status is accurate, yesterday it changed from processing to complete and I received the card today. I am sure your status will change next week, will be keep an eye on your updates. Wishing you all the best :D

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
Hi guyz

So for stage 2-- wat do they exactly do in background check? I mean they already received both medical and pcc... do they do other checking or it just our file in the queue.... :-[

keydean

Aug 7, 2010
Hi Everyone! I sent my husband's Inland application in on 15th Jan 2014 but I've yet to hear a peep about them receiving it yet...is that normal or should I be worried?? :eek:

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
keydean said:
Hi Everyone! I sent my husband's Inland application in on 15th Jan 2014 but I've yet to hear a peep about them receiving it yet...is that normal or should I be worried?? :eek:
No, they appear to be moving slow sending out AOR emails. I'm sure they have received it....welcome to the waiting game ???

keydean

Aug 7, 2010
RRSweet said:
No, they appear to be moving slow sending out AOR emails. I'm sure they have received it....welcome to the waiting game ???
Thanks for your reply! Sorry to sound dumb but what does AOR Stand for? I'm pretty new and don't have a clue!

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
Guys I'm going crazy.... i I'm falling into depression.... I've been holding on for so long.... even thou my husband is waiting for his PR I'm the one going crazy.... I'm a stay home mom.... I'm always alone with my babies I want to work.... I don't know what to do... hubby job isn't the best one I wud prefer but he's learning too....the people I live with I don't want to see their faces.... we love each other so much and this whole immigration process has actually broughtt us closer but I don't know what's happening.... I'm sooo paranoid. This April it'll be 3 years to our marriage and its time I really want my own place my own life... it feels like I'm living in a cage and living according to my masters (hubby bro n his wife) we both feel that way.... we cannot move out because we don't have the funds to move out and the city refused us housing for some stupid tax reason....

I've had a tough life all my life and now I just want it to end.... I really hope hubby gets his dim n PR soon so we can move out and have our own life with no restrictions no questions and no problems....

Sorry and thank you for listening.... I guess somethings cannot be shared with your loved ones right?

God bless us all :)

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
keydean said:
Thanks for your reply! Sorry to sound dumb but what does AOR Stand for? I'm pretty new and don't have a clue!

No worries! I did't have a clue either until coming onto this forum. AOR stands for Acknowledgement of Receipt; meaning they have received your application and have checked over it to make sure you have signed all of the appropriate spots and have submitted all of the appropriate forms.

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
rifat said:
Guys I'm going crazy.... i I'm falling into depression.... I've been holding on for so long.... even thou my husband is waiting for his PR I'm the one going crazy.... I'm a stay home mom.... I'm always alone with my babies I want to work.... I don't know what to do... hubby job isn't the best one I wud prefer but he's learning too....the people I live with I don't want to see their faces.... we love each other so much and this whole immigration process has actually broughtt us closer but I don't know what's happening.... I'm sooo paranoid. This April it'll be 3 years to our marriage and its time I really want my own place my own life... it feels like I'm living in a cage and living according to my masters (hubby bro n his wife) we both feel that way.... we cannot move out because we don't have the funds to move out and the city refused us housing for some stupid tax reason....

I've had a tough life all my life and now I just want it to end.... I really hope hubby gets his dim n PR soon so we can move out and have our own life with no restrictions no questions and no problems....

Sorry and thank you for listening.... I guess somethings cannot be shared with your loved ones right?

God bless us all :)
I am sorry to hear that. No body here can feel your pain but the most understand how you feel. I guess there is st not clear here. If you believe that moving can bring you joy and happiness, so why dont you move now? I believe moving inside Canada has no effect in your situation.
If you dont want to stay at home, why dont you find a job? Kids go to daycare . My advice dont keep negative feeling for yourself , you need to share with your beloved. just dont let your stress turned to depression to put you in a cage like you said.
Try to change your daily routine. Think positive about the future. I dont know why you wasnt success with the low rent house from the government ,but if the case is related to tax mistake ,find an expert to help you fix it.

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
guys, you know what i think?...usually cic processing time is updated for at least a month and why is it that this time it updated for 2 weeks...maybe they aint ready yet they only did that just for us to think they are giving out aip/dm/owp....or what ya'll think?

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
kaira1 said:
I got aip on feb 17 but never received letter regarding file transfer to cpc-m and i applied in june 21 2013
You probably won't be receiving that letter. I received AIP on the 17th as well and I was told my file would not be moving to CPC-M.

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
AckTivity said:
You probably won't be receiving that letter. I received AIP on the 17th as well and I was told my file would not be moving to CPC-M.
Good.. Did u get ur DM yet

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
sage81 said:
guys, you know what i think?...usually cic processing time is updated for at least a month and why is it that this time it updated for 2 weeks...maybe they aint ready yet they only did that just for us to think they are giving out aip/dm/owp....or what ya'll think?
i think they wouldnt spend time come up some schitty idea to trick us as they dont even give a damn for their retarded working efficiency.

For me it looks more like CPC-V spent past 2 months finally cleaned up their last bit of load and now the balls on CPC-M

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
Amazingsho said:
i think they wouldnt spend time come up some *censored word*ty idea to trick us as they dont even give a damn for their retarded working efficiency.

For me it looks more like CPC-V spent last 2 months finally cleaned up their last bit of load and now the balls on CPC-M
I've already given up hope that we will hear from CPC-M today let alone this week. My other theory is that they are halting in-land applications for some reason and shifting the work load to out-land. Doesn't it make sense to keep a steady pace instead of toying with us like that?? ugh *outrage*

Mocha7

Sep 17, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 3, 13
AOR Received.
Jul 30, 13
Interview........
AIP: Feb 7, 14
Passport Req..
OWP: Feb 13, 14
VISA ISSUED...
DM: May 19, 15
LANDED..........
Landing: TBA
AckTivity said:
kaira1 said:
Good.. Did u get ur DM yet
We are all in the same boat. I received my AIP on Feb 7 and didn't receive the notice of move/transfer neither. Hope we'll hear sth soon.

chinaman

Mar 8, 2014
bruneian said:
I've already given up hope that we will hear from CPC-M today let alone this week. My other theory is that they are halting in-land applications for some reason and shifting the work load to out-land. Doesn't it make sense to keep a steady pace instead of toying with us like that?? ugh *outrage*
have you talked with the MP close to you and make he/she contacts the CIC. It looks like that MP always get more details on how your file is moving. for me, the CIC told my MP that they are already checking the security and criminal background and further told my MP that I should hear reply real soon.

Maybe you can look for the MP close to your area and make he/she call on your behalf.