CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
HARMIN said:
GUYS ... I got my AIP Email Just Now .....My Lawyer Was Right ... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
congrat man, aint you august applicant?

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
salsal31 said:
Hi guys,

My journey is finally over ;) ;) ;) :D :D. I received my PR card today. I am over the moon. Just want to say to everyone still waiting that keep your head up, soon your journey will be over. It might seem like its taking forever but don't worry the day will come. I will continue to check on your progress. I also want to thank everyone for the support, did not need to use a lawyer because I got the best advice and guidance from this forum. Wishing all you the best and God bless you all.
Congratulations. Woohoo!!!!!

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sage81 said:
hey, im sept. 16th application and i got the transfer letter since....did you change address?
I have changed address, but a couple of months ago it was updated with CIC.
So I might have received the letter on my old address?!!? I'm going to check! Thank You.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
God be with us
RRSweet
Guanaquito
Brazilian Canadian
Saga81
ruppcs
Trinitty GUYS I WANNA STOP HERE ..HA HA HA

Did u Guys remember what's the day today ??? It's April fool Guys :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Not i am the one gonna received Email Guys ..it's should be my Lawyer .. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Aprillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :p :p Foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Brazilian Canadian said:
I have changed address, but a couple of months ago it was updated with CIC.
So I might have received the letter on my old address?!!? I'm going to check! Thank You.
did u check your e-cas? im kinda worried now i just change my address last month and im august applicant. but i check ecas and call the cic and they already changed

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
salsal31 said:
Hi guys,

My journey is finally over ;) ;) ;) :D :D. I received my PR card today. I am over the moon. Just want to say to everyone still waiting that keep your head up, soon your journey will be over. It might seem like its taking forever but don't worry the day will come. I will continue to check on your progress. I also want to thank everyone for the support, did not need to use a lawyer because I got the best advice and guidance from this forum. Wishing all you the best and God bless you all.
all the very best for you as a happy Canadian PR, Salsa31, enjoy your life in Canada!!!

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
HARMIN said:
God be with us
RRSweet
Guanaquito
Brazilian Canadian
Saga81
ruppcs

Did u Guys remember what's the day today ??? It's April fool Guys :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Not i am the one gonna received Email Guys ..it's should be my Lawyer .. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Aprillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :p :p Foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
i hate you harmin hahahaha i admit i was abit sad to hear an august applicant got aip before me :p

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
HARMIN said:
God be with us
RRSweet
Guanaquito
Brazilian Canadian
Saga81
ruppcs

Oh God Harmin!!

U played with my emotions.......

Hope all of us get our sponsorship approvals soon

God Bless Us All!!

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
HARMIN said:
God be with us
RRSweet
Guanaquito
Brazilian Canadian
Saga81
ruppcs

you an ass!!!....nice one

BobbyJo

Nov 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
AIP, DM & OWP 20-Jan-14
UPDATE:
Well it took forever for my hubby to receive his landing interview - it's tomorrow (April 2nd) at the Etobicoke office. AIP, DM and OWP were received on January 20th but he didn't receive the letter about the interview until March 25th. It was originally supposed to be at the Scarborough office but was changed to Etobicoke for some reason.

So this is the end of the process for us. Good luck everyone, I wish you all the best!

BobbyJo

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
Brazilian Canadian said:
My application was received Sept 20 and I have no letter confirming it was sent to CPC-M either...
So I guess they have sent the august applications until now.
I'm a December applicant and received my transfer confirmation a while ago. Actually application received in January. Not that it should matter, just saying.

Trinityy

Mar 7, 2014
HARMIN said:
God be with us
RRSweet
Guanaquito
Brazilian Canadian
Saga81
ruppcs

I knew it was a joke 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) but cic-m is sooooooo slow. They should pick up and give us some good news!!!

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
Guanaquito said:
I am Still waiting :(
Is anyone else still waiting for the transfer confirmation from Mississauga?
Should I call them?
Brazilian Canadian said:
My application was received Sept 20 and I have no letter confirming it was sent to CPC-M either...
So I guess they have sent the august applications until now.

Hey guys, i applied last week of Sept 2013 and it was received like Oct 4th.

I DID receive the letter saying my file was transferred from V to M.
I got the letter about a month ago. I have no idea why you wouldnt have receive the same letter since you applied before me.

My common law partner is from Jpn. She applied for PR and a OWP. We paid all our fee's up front. She's currently here on a PGWP for what its worth. I would call if i were you.