CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
chinaman said:
have you talked with the MP close to you and make he/she contacts the CIC. It looks like that MP always get more details on how your file is moving. for me, the CIC told my MP that they are already checking the security and criminal background and further told my MP that I should hear reply real soon.

Maybe you can look for the MP close to your area and make he/she call on your behalf.
what is your time line?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
chinaman said:
have you talked with the MP close to you and make he/she contacts the CIC. It looks like that MP always get more details on how your file is moving. for me, the CIC told my MP that they are already checking the security and criminal background and further told my MP that I should hear reply real soon.

Maybe you can look for the MP close to your area and make he/she call on your behalf.
I am strongly advise u , don't get MP involved in ur case till u cross ur first stage time ...even u cross ur first stage time also u should wait for a month and then call CIC and ask for this ... Some visa officer don't like disturbance from outer people in immigration process and if ur file with that kind of visa officer then may be u gonna ask for trouble ur self by getting ur MP involved ...may be he just gonna stop working on ur application and wanna make ur application more delay, i mean how much he can delay under his rights .. Good luck and God bless all of us

chinaman

Mar 8, 2014
HARMIN said:
I am strongly advise u , don't get MP involved in ur case till u cross ur first stage time ...even u cross ur first stage time also u should wait for a month and then call CIC and ask for this ... Some visa officer don't like disturbance from outer people in immigration process and if ur file with that kind of visa officer then may be u gonna ask for trouble ur self by getting ur MP involved ...may be he just gonna stop working on ur application and wanna make ur application more delay, i mean how much he can delay under his rights .. Good luck and God bless all of us
Well in that case is too late for me, coz I started my application with a help of a MP who I made contact once a while. I ask her to call on my behalf right after my timeline was passed. anyhow... we will c....

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
kaira1 said:
Good.. Did u get ur DM yet
No, not yet. But I just had a request to get my adult child (who is not accompanying me) a medical exam. So it'll be awhile still.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
kaira1 said:
Hi guyz

So for stage 2-- wat do they exactly do in background check? I mean they already received both medical and pcc... do they do other checking or it just our file in the queue.... :-[
Kaira1 .... Yes I know and i gonna explain to u here ....
1st.... They gonna check ur blood reports...... May be u got HIV
2nd ..they check ur pee reports also ... may be over drug due to tension cause by CIC long waiting process
3rd. they must check ur blood pressure reports ..if u don't have high BP or Low BP then they gonna stop processing ur case till u got high BP
4th ... Criminal check from ur mother land .. may be u r gangster their or u kill someone their
5th..they will check if u r involving in any Gov. Party or any politics in ur home town..because they don't want any Indian or other country politician here ....... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
chinaman said:

Hi, May I ask what is MP and what can he or she do for me ? I am new applicant and dont know about this. can anyone help ?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Amazingsho said:
Hi, May I ask what is MP and what can he or she do for me ? I am new applicant and dont know about this. can anyone help ?
Believe me Nothing MP can do ....... Read my first post on the top of this page .... :D

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Sept 11 2013 said:
Anyone who got there AIP from August applicant?
I got yesterday but that valid for 1 hour only ...now again waiting ... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
HARMIN said:
Kaira1 .... Yes I know and i gonna explain to u here ....
1st.... They gonna check ur blood reports...... May be u got HIV
2nd ..they check ur pee reports also ... may be over drug due to tension cause by CIC long waiting process
3rd. they must check ur blood pressure reports ..if u don't have high BP or Low BP then they gonna stop processing ur case till u got high BP
4th ... Criminal check from ur mother land .. may be u r gangster their or u kill someone their
5th..they will check if u r involving in any Gov. Party or any politics in ur home town..because they don't want any Indian or other country politician here ....... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
you are so funny harmin,...your sense of humor is off the chart.

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
Hey Chinaman,
I will call my MP if I am way passed the date posted but right now they are sitting on July 8th so not at my application yet. Just complaining about how CPC M just came to a halt and we dont even know the progress made recently (June 25th to July 8th) is due to CPC-V or CPC-M.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
yata520 said:
give cic m another 2 weeks them they need sometime to read our files to make sure no frud case .
we already given them 8 weeks but they r busy to prove us that "same father and same son ":p :p :p :p