06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
MaxLet said:
Hey @ Rifat! now checking your timeline carefully... you state "DM FOR SPONSOR"... meaning you havent received "decision made" for the applicant yet? so you are not waiting for landing letter! you are waiting for applicant dm letter! that makes way more sense! thats why they keep requering things, and your lawyer's mess up with the fbi and meds...Normally we said AIP (sponsor aprouval) and DM for the end of the hole process... That's why I couldnt understand how could you be waiting to land and still have documents to present.
Indeed, from AIP to DM, timeline is 8 months, you got AIP on Oct 21 so 5 months ago.. your 8 months will be on june, that's why cic agents keep telling you to wait, cuz you still on the "normal" timeline. (the timeline is 8 months for aip and 8 months for DM but that doesnt count "special cases" like interviews before AIP like yours...)
So ok, thats why they told me I just have to wait 8 weeks max... cuz me I already finish the hole thing...and just waiting to land.
Sorry sweety, seems to me you havent yet received applicant DM... so you are not yet on landing schedule, your file keeps being threated.
...Your lawyer should have better explain this... !
You still in normal timeline for CIC... until june... so there's nothing to "worry" about... you are following normal course... plus, nothing you can do to accelerate the process...

Good luck and God bless!
@ MaxLet,

Hi. Thank you for all the info... I do know I'm in my timeframe for the PR app I even mentioned it in my previous posts about it. I guess we are one of the very few who waited almost 6 months to find out about redoing for the new medical.Our lawyer messed us up on the FBI clearance then when he stopped answering my phone calls and or give us a proper answer to when we will receive any info from cic, he wud only say he's got a manager at the cic Calgary office who is his friend and he's put our file in a speedy process really :eek: that's why we waited over 2 damn years for one damn approval... yeah right...I decided to take him off our file and now I handle all the immigration matters. We are only 3 months away from our 8 month time line and waiting desperately. But again I appreciate you clearing me in my post I must've typed something wrong to create a confusion. :)

Hope to hear from cic soon and hoping for approval.

pritha

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
14-06-2013
Interview........
11-06-2014
Passport Req..
waived
LANDED..........
11-06-2014
It is April today! Happy April Mop! But, i hope CIC did not play trick to us and let them do the job as in the right time frame.

It's already been exactly 8 months of waiting for the AIP. App received July 8th 2013, app start being processed July 31st, 2013 (as you can see in the 2013 applicant spreadsheet)

I wish that all of the CIC officers are always be healthy, happy and being very generously kind to us, Amien!
Keep the positivity guys!

By the way, does the sponsor and the applicant supposed to have different UCI # to check application online (E-cas)??

Because in the letter stating that my file is being transferred from CPC-V to CPC-M, i have different UCI# ,
yet i cannot use it to check application status with UCI# under my name nor my husband until now.

Let's hope for the best guys!! and keep up the communications on anything!

best hope
pretty pritha ;D :p

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
pritha said:
It is April today! Happy April Mop! But, i hope CIC did not play trick to us and let them do the job as in the right time frame.

It's already been exactly 8 months of waiting for the AIP. App received July 8th 2013, app start being processed July 31st, 2013 (as you can see in the 2013 applicant spreadsheet)

I wish that all of the CIC officers are always be healthy, happy and being very generously kind to us, Amien!
Keep the positivity guys!

By the way, does the sponsor and the applicant supposed to have different UCI # to check application online (E-cas)??

Because in the letter stating that my file is being transferred from CPC-V to CPC-M, i have different UCI# ,
yet i cannot use it to check application status with UCI# under my name nor my husband until now.

Let's hope for the best guys!! and keep up the communications on anything!

best hope
pretty pritha ;D :p
Hey,

yes, Sponsor & the Principal applicant has different UCI #. The letter which you received should be the applicant`s UCI.
Try logging in with the File no.

God Bless Us All !!

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Sept 11 2013 said:
Guys, im August applicant waiting for aip, owp, and dm,. i already update my address using e-cas and call the cic. do i have to buy a mail forwarding to canada post?
You don't *HAVE* to buy the mail forwarding, but it wouldn't hurt just to cover all bases.

Although if the CIC call center reps confirm the address update, and you call back and they have it in the system, you should be fine.

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
@Rifat this is what got me confused!

Quote from: rifat on March 26, 2014, 09:12:49 pm
Out of luck again guys...... nothing from cic still. We have gone 1 week over 5 months for the landing letter n still nothing..... plz keep us in your prayers too.

Congrats to all who have received aip/dim/owp/pr and landing dates.

I pray and wish everyone all the very best in this waiting game played by cic.

God bless us all :)

@ Rifat, this was a post you did a few weeks ago, and that is what made me believe you were only waiting to land, since you state "1 week over 5 months for the landing letter"... but you havent yet finished the process...That's why I was confused about your timeline.
So hey! you fired your lawyer! Good job! He really wasnt helping you guys... I think you will feel better when all documents and demands get to you first hand... it will be less stressing than depending on someone else! I particulary believe that if the case is not to hard (previous deportation, kids involved, etc) there's no need of a lawyer!
Im not saying is an easy process, but if we read all the manuals and of course if we have a supporting group like this forum, is always easier... And cheaper than a lawyer! I was only 21 when this process started, and I hold a bac in law at my country (havent been able to pass the barreau test yet as im out of status...) but i think that no matter who with less or not knowledge of laws can achieve doing this. I thing that cic puts all the info out there in the web, they just simply hide it really well :p lol.. like reading immigration manuals is not supposed to be for us, but for agents, but is there! so we can indeed check it out..
A lot of people in this forum do not hold a representative services... and had become experts in immigration! hahaha.. i believe is due to the stress we all come accross...
You'll see your road without a lawyer is less stressing and a tat more interesting :) And if you have any doubts or concerns.. you can be sure you will always find someone to help you here :)
So now... hold your horses till June and if nothing happens then call over and over and over till they pass your file upper or something!

Now yeah... since an agent told me montreal has 2 months to contact me for landing and a month has passed by (got dm feb 28th) I im checking my post box as crazy (which is not easy since where I live there are already communautary boxes so i have to walk a bit to get the mail!) ...I already call the agents once on this matter, so I will wait till the 2 months mark (eventhought im getting crazy with the waiting like you all can understand!!) and after that.. ill go knock the door of montreal's office till someone opens! :p grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Good luck to all and God bless!

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
oh! @rifat

also the fact that your signature states:

FAM-Calgary
App. Filed: 03-01-2012
AOR Received: 06-18-2012
File Transfer: 10-09-2012
Interview: 10-21-2013
AIP/DM/OWP: 10-21-2013
FBI Cert: 01-06-2014
Waiting........

should only say AIP/OWP 10-21-2013
and waiting on DM ...

:)

good luck, God bless

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
ACS said:
You don't *HAVE* to buy the mail forwarding, but it wouldn't hurt just to cover all bases.

Although if the CIC call center reps confirm the address update, and you call back and they have it in the system, you should be fine.
Thank you ACS :) its already updated in my e-cas the new address. ONe more thing my husband change his job and we move to another province. do i need to call cic to inform them that my husband change his job?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
GUYS ... I got my AIP Email Just Now .....My Lawyer Was Right ... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
HARMIN said:
GUYS ... I got my AIP Email Just Now .....My Lawyer Was Right ... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
OMG!!

Dats really great .......congratulations :D

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
HARMIN said:
GUYS ... I got my AIP Email Just Now .....My Lawyer Was Rire allyght ... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Congrats! Looks like CIC is back to work. You seem like another lucky one though, seeing that your application was filed August 2nd and there are still many July applicants who haven't heard anything. I really hope we hear soon! ::)

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
I am Still waiting :(
Is anyone else still waiting for the transfer confirmation from Mississauga?
Should I call them?

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
HARMIN said:
Hey HARMIN congrats man!! Hope you get DM soon.

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guanaquito said:
I am Still waiting :(
Is anyone else still waiting for the transfer confirmation from Mississauga?
Should I call them?
My application was received Sept 20 and I have no letter confirming it was sent to CPC-M either...
So I guess they have sent the august applications until now.

salsal31

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hi guys,

My journey is finally over ;) ;) ;) :D :D. I received my PR card today. I am over the moon. Just want to say to everyone still waiting that keep your head up, soon your journey will be over. It might seem like its taking forever but don't worry the day will come. I will continue to check on your progress. I also want to thank everyone for the support, did not need to use a lawyer because I got the best advice and guidance from this forum. Wishing all you the best and God bless you all.

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
Brazilian Canadian said:
My application was received Sept 20 and I have no letter confirming it was sent to CPC-M either...
So I guess they have sent the august applications until now.
hey, im sept. 16th application and i got the transfer letter since....did you change address?