Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
kaira1 said:
So is it okay to call them again and ask ,,
Better wait for 1 or 2 weeks ..don't call them now ..if u didn't heard any thing from them within 2 weeks then u call them ...good luck and god bless

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
HARMIN said:
Linden ..I am serious .My Lawyer called up just last week Thursday and he told me about this Friday morning ..I told my wife he's just talking nonsense because CIC Site still stuck on June 25th from past 2 months and we r August Applicant. He's my wife relative and she believe him also but i don't like this guy at all that's why i never trust him also ...But from Trinityy post i was thinking my lawyer was right and my 1st stage already goes through ...they ask my Lawyer to call them back in first week of April so please wait for my updates guys .. :D :D :D :D
OK but can you call CIC yourself to confirm this?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Linden said:
OK but can you call CIC yourself to confirm this?
Linden Sorry ...To be honest with u bro ..my wife don't allow me to interfere in immigration matters and that's why we hired this immigration lawyer to deal with them and to make sure everything goes fine ... just wait for 10 days bro ..i will give u full updates ... :D :D

Trinityy

Mar 7, 2014
stellahello said:
Such a great news!! I was about to apply for OWP for my fiance but I wasn't sure if I could apply for it through online without AIP status.

Is there any question like what the grounds you have to apply for an OWP when using the online form?
Couple months ago, I tried to apply and decided to wait until getting AIP. And now I remember I saw the question like that.

I found the question as follow:

Are you are a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child of a person who:
Holds a Work Permit for a job in National Occupation Classification O, A, B;
Holds a study permit and is a full-time student at a university, community college, CÉGEP or other authorized educational institution;
Holds a Temporary Resident Permit that is valid for six months or more;
Applied for Permanent Residence to an office in Canada and was determined to be eligible for Permanent Resident status (first stage approval)
Is subject of a removal order that is unenforceable.

In this question, if I say no, I am not eligible to apply for OWP. How did you handle the question? Just say Yes?
Hi sry my lawyer did it for me so I don't know the detail...but I think for the third one, "Holds a Temporary Resident Permit that is valid for six months or more;" you can say yes for this?

Trinityy

Mar 7, 2014
HARMIN said:
Trinityy ... R U Kidding ? I was Thinking my Lawyer playing with me Because when he called up CIC last week to confirm about my PCC then CIC agent told him my first stage already approved and they gonna send letter with in few weeks and ask my lawyer to call back in April first week ..But when my lawyer told me about this i didn't trust him because I DON'T LIKE MY Lawyer from the start (big mouth and money minded guy)and i don't trust him also ...But now i was thinking he's right ..that's mean my first stage already approved ..... :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hi Harmin,

I am not sure why they offer me a new work permit without AIP. Maybe they already have the info that my case is in processing well or maybe they didn't refer to application status and just extend my stay waiting for result of my case. But either makes me confusing.

My lawyer didn't say that my first stage approved. He said CIC has processed the cases received before end of june...as we all know from website.

I am thinking is there any difference for those who sent wp with app file and for others like me who sent wp application later before current one is going to expire? Anyone sent wp with app file at the beginning received wp approval like me? Mine was sent online at beginning of this month and got approved at Mar 18. My lawyer received it yesterday... so fast.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Trinityy said:
Hi Harmin,

I am not sure why they offer me a new work permit without AIP. Maybe they already have the info that my case is in processing well or maybe they didn't refer to application status and just extend my stay waiting for result of my case. But either makes me confusing.

My lawyer didn't say that my first stage approved. He said CIC has processed the cases received before end of june...as we all know from website.

I am thinking is there any difference for those who sent wp with app file and for others like me who sent wp application later before current one is going to expire? Anyone sent wp with app file at the beginning received wp approval like me? Mine was sent online at beginning of this month and got approved at Mar 18. My lawyer received it yesterday... so fast.
Not very sure whats going on their ...but i am hoping some good news from my lawyer first week of April ...As i told u guys i don't trust him but from ur post i was thinking may be he was right ...lets see how because nothing we can do ..just can wait :(

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Trinityy said:
Hi Guys,

Just to update some information. My lawyer contacted me today to pick up WP. I was so surprised because I am a Aug applicant and the same as you all, mine is just transferred to CIC-M and not in process at all, not mention AIP. I picked up my WP already, the details as follow:

Case type: 27
Employer: Any
Employment location: unknown
Remarks: APR PENDING

I don't think it is the spousal work permit. I never know about this wp before. My current wp expires on Mar 31, 2013 and I sent out wp application online at beginning of this month. So I think this approval doesn't mean any process from CIC-M.

It is a good new for me anyways. Hope CIC-M will pick up processing soon. Good luck to you all. and also me.
What type of work permit are you currently on?

sakay

Jul 21, 2013
hi guys, just wondering if anyone can help me.

my wife had a student visa in canada then had a PGWP.. then after it expired we applied for inland spousal sponsorship last july 2013 + application for visitors visa. last august she got visitors permit for 1 year.

so now, i am wondering, can we still apply for OWP?

anybody here has experience on this? thanks

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
I hope tomorrow is a good day for all of us ...cic surprise us in a good way ;) :eek:

PRsoon

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Sacha2014 said:
Hey,

I live in Toronto and I was able to take a bus to the Buffalo Airport for a recent trip to the states. I am from a visa exempt country but, when I came back from the states, I found that the Canadian boarder agents were easier to deal with than Pearson. As a added benefit, the tickets from Buffalo were a lot cheaper even after paying for the bus ticket.

I am no expert but, I would guess that if you have a work permit and a job in Canada you won't have any issues at the boarder.

Sacha
Hi Sacha, thank you for the feedback.

I decided to take the risk and go for the business conference in the US.

I found this article in the CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=248&t=3

I meet the 3 bullet-point requirements so I don't see why the border officer would not allow me to re-enter Canada.

Thank you

aman gill

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6 2013
AOR Received.
May 14 2013
Med's Done....
May 2 2013
Passport Req..
Aip - 28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dm- 25march 2014
LANDED..........
23 April 2014
hey guys i just hav quick question

does the landing interview letter comes in email

or it comes in snail mail

thanx

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
We have another barrier in our path. Here I've been hoping for DM, but now we have to get my adult child her medical before this process can continue. She has an appointment for next month. Hopefully that is the last thing.

I wonder how long DM will take after that? Also, why the heck can't they just ask for everything they want, all at once?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
aman gill said:
hey guys i just hav quick question

does the landing interview letter comes in email

or it comes in snail mail

thanx
aman gill .. Guri and other forum members received their landing letter in snail mail ..so please keep checking ur letter box ..i hope u gonna get ur landing letter soon ..wishing u good luck for ur landing interview and ur bright future in Canada ...cheers :) :)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Sept 11 2013 said:
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLS CIC :) tomorrow its gonna be a good day :)
Every day is good day ,their no such day known as bad day in this world ..god just create day and night but human give them name mon - sun .... and those human create for others human bad days also and good days also ..human is bigger animal in this world because he become selfish and sucking his own brothers (human) blood to live in this world ....Hope u understand what i mean and where i am commenting ... :D :D :D :D