10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
amelia1727 said:
Thank you. That was a relief for us.. But you guys are almost 1 1/2 months ahead of us.. I am hoping to received it soon. And I hope that they wont ask my husband to do the medical again since its past 6 months.

Did you get the AIP through email?
We did get AIP through email. I got mine (the applicant) first and my wife (the sponsor) received her a few minutes later.

And I wouldn't worry too much. We got ours about a month later than most of the people here that sent it in at the same time. Those times appear to not be set in stone. However, if you are worried and the CIC helpline doesn't provide any clarity, you could try ordering Caips notes (http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml). We did that before we received AIP because we were worried there might be something wrong. The downside is it can take up to 6 weeks to receive. However you are supposed to get all the notes made on your file, so maybe worth the wait? Of course we ended up getting AIP before receiving our notes so it was probably $40 that we didn't need to spend.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
ponga ..we r here to discuss and help each others..we r here to give advise and take advise from each others ...we r not here to remind any one this only canada forum and we can't discuss any other matter here .. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
SO Please just reply if u know the answer , otherwise just leave it ...thanks 8)
You're welcome! :mad:

You posted a question that was unclear, followed by clarification that it had NOTHING to do with Canadian Immigration. I made a simple comment and still went out of my way to provide a link for you and this is the thanks I get?

Boo Harmin. :'(

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Tuesdayc said:
Thanks! I got through! :)
tuesdayc ...did u try to find out where ur application right now and where u need to send ur additional documents now ?? 8)

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
shyla36 said:
Hi Linxord. I cant believe you wont be covered as you now have owp and aip. Alberta is one of the generous provinces in terms of health care. If your wife is covered, you can be a dependednt under ahip with your new valid permit (owp). I only extended my visitos permit, presented it to them and no questions asked. Got my card in 2 weeks time. Maybe, you try another registry? Also, didnt you have ahip coverage considering you are working? You have had a valid work permit.
http://www.health.alberta.ca/AHCIP/temporary-residents.html
Read the lonk, it says that AIP OR OWP entitles you to the coverage.
Goodluck.
I talked to the agent at the registry and the AB healthcare. The healthcare office says I need to fill out the forms again and fax them in with the letter of "first approval". same forms again :/ im going to ask registry to send the forms in. They couldnt tell me anything as they couldnt find me in the system. I'm going to try again. Thanks for the URL, ill send that to them too.

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
HARMIN said:
Tuesdayc ..I just spoke with my lawyer about additional document and he told me he never received any letter from CIC about my file transfer cpc-v to cpc-m, so he send all additional document to same place where we send our application before ..by the way better u call CIC for double check with them ... 8) 8) 8)
I just called CIC! And best part, I called twice and both times, I had a different answer! LOL! One said CPC-M the other said CPC-V.

But the second one sounds a lot more patient, and he was like, if you applied through CPC-V in Feb'13, you send it back to CPC-V. So, that's what I am gonna do. And then pray and hope for the best. CPC-M is a post box, so, I think having someone sign for delivery at Vegreville just seems much better. *SIGH*

But it really really really is such a headache and so worrying. Especially when Singapore is so slow in sending police certs! I mean... I cannot imagine asking for a new copy! Sigh...

But almost there!! How is yours going? Almost there yet?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
You're welcome! :mad:

You posted a question that was unclear, followed by clarification that it had NOTHING to do with Canadian Immigration. I made a simple comment and still went out of my way to provide a link for you and this is the thanks I get?

Boo Harmin. :'(
thanks for ur help ponga ...I ask u this question because u told me before u r from USA ..so i was thinking may be u know about USA immigration rule a bit ..But its okay ..thanks a lot once again
now i am busy searching Ginni before someone else find him ...if i found him then i will help u with all ur questions :p :p :p :p

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
HARMIN said:
tuesdayc ...did u try to find out where ur application right now and where u need to send ur additional documents now ?? 8)
Haha! I just replied to your previous message! LOL!

Both agents don't wanna check the file. Sigh...

Did your cert get updated into the system yet?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Tuesdayc said:
I just called CIC! And best part, I called twice and both times, I had a different answer! LOL! One said CPC-M the other said CPC-V.

But the second one sounds a lot more patient, and he was like, if you applied through CPC-V in Feb'13, you send it back to CPC-V. So, that's what I am gonna do. And then pray and hope for the best. CPC-M is a post box, so, I think having someone sign for delivery at Vegreville just seems much better. *SIGH*

But it really really really is such a headache and so worrying. Especially when Singapore is so slow in sending police certs! I mean... I cannot imagine asking for a new copy! Sigh...

But almost there!! How is yours going? Almost there yet?
AS i told u before ..make colour photocopy for ur record before u send it to CPC-V and keep ur tracking slip with u also and try to print out from the site when its already delivered to CPC-V...Good luck and god bless all of us

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Tuesdayc said:
Haha! I just replied to your previous message! LOL!

Both agents don't wanna check the file. Sigh...

Did your cert get updated into the system yet?
no..not yet ...lawyer told me its gonna take 3 to 4 weeks ..how about u ?did u ask them how many days they gonna take for updates ?

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
HARMIN said:
AS i told u before ..make colour photocopy for ur record before u send it to CPC-V and keep ur tracking slip with u also and try to print out from the site when its already delivered to CPC-V...Good luck and god bless all of us
Color photocopy is a good idea. I did black and white. The agent says within 2 weeks of them opening... So, no idea how long they take to open.

giggles

Aug 29, 2013
Hi, Harmin! I am a Canadian that has previously held a USA PR. What were you asking about? Perhaps I can help.

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Congrats tiger!!

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
You know what I think...I think CIC has been too busy watching the Olympics and that's why the process has been slowed down since it started! :p

danib

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
09-02-2013
File Transfer...
CSQ - 08-04-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2013
Med's Done....
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
DM - 25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
E-cas update - 28-03-2014
LANDED..........
18-06-2014 Montreal PR Card: 14-08-2014
Daizey said:
You know what I think...I think CIC has been too busy watching the Olympics and that's why the process has been slowed down since it started! :p
I agree 100% lol!!
Everyone is in front of TV..I am sure CIC is doing the same lol