Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Hello guys, how are you?! First of all a huge congrats to everyone who got AIP, OWP, DM and those who landed and became PR.. I'm very proud of you!

I haven't been here too much lately, as you may know I am from Venezuela and my country right now is going through a crazy time. Enough to say that I can't think of anything else but my family, friends and the fact that I can't be there right now, fighting with my Venezuelans Brothers and Sisters for my country's freedom.

Not getting AIP just yet is such a small issue to me right now but if I hear anything, I'll keep you posted!

Thank you for being amazing people. God bless us all.

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
Cirene said:
Hello guys, how are you?! First of all a huge congrats to everyone who got AIP, OWP, DM and those who landed and became PR.. I'm very proud of you!

I haven't been here too much lately, as you may know I am from Venezuela and my country right now is going through a crazy time. Enough to say that I can't think of anything else but my family, friends and the fact that I can't be there right now, fighting with my Venezuelans Brothers and Sisters for my country's freedom.

Not getting AIP just yet is such a small issue to me right now but if I hear anything, I'll keep you posted!

Oh, Cirene I am sorry to hear about your country. That's not good, and not having AIP yet! I can only imagine how you feel. Travelling home is such a hassle I'm starting to think, I wanna go home too!! I haven't been much on myself, but I'm guessing you tried to call CIC and they couldn't give you much information about it? :/

My thoughts are with you, that is such a worry to have on hand. Hopefully things fall into place and you get your AIP soon enough! Hugs from here! Xx

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Cirene said:

Oh gosh..I'm so sorry to hear about the plight with your country and family back home Cirene :(
Stay strong and positive for yourself and your family alright?
I wish the best for your country + family back home, I wish you the best and hope u get good news from CIC very very soon *hugs*

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Where to send the additional documents needed? CPC-V or CPC-M? We submitted our applucation at CPC-V. Thank you.

Maxician

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-13
AOR Received.
23-03-13
Cirene said:

Animo Cirene! Después de la tempestad siempre llega la calma, y es maravillosa. Se te juntaron muchas cosas pero es a través de estos períodos donde se ganan experiencia y en fortaleza! Que Dios bendiga a Venezuela y que no termine siendo otro Irak para los gringos.

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
nismopinoy said:
Where to send the additional documents needed? CPC-V or CPC-M? We submitted our applucation at CPC-V. Thank you.
If your extra documents have been requested, they'll say in the letter which office to send them to. If they haven't been requested, I would call the CIC helpline to be sure. Though, from what people here have said they can scan them and send them on if you send them to the wrong office.

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
AckTivity said:
If your extra documents have been requested, they'll say in the letter which office to send them to. If they haven't been requested, I would call the CIC helpline to be sure. Though, from what people here have said they can scan them and send them on if you send them to the wrong office.
Thanks for the reply AckTivity. They haven't requested anything from my wife yet. We want to the medical in March as we're not able to do it upfront because my wife was pregnant that time. But not that she gave birth already last January 30, we want to do it as soon as possible plus submit additional family information regarding my son, or just a letter stating that i have son.

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
AckTivity said:
By the wat, do you know what number should i call??

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
nismopinoy said:
1-888-242‑2100

Have your Client ID number with you as they ask you to type it in at some point.

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
nismopinoy said:
Thanks for the reply AckTivity. They haven't requested anything from my wife yet. We want to the medical in March as we're not able to do it upfront because my wife was pregnant that time. But not that she gave birth already last January 30, we want to do it as soon as possible plus submit additional family information regarding my son, or just a letter stating that i have son.
And don't forget when doing your medical to take a doctor off of the approved list and when making the appointment check to see that they're an e-doctor (send all of their information electronically, faster and less prone to getting lost). As long as the doctor has your correct UCI then you don't need to worry about which office, it's all taken care of for you.

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Hi guys im August applicant, me and my husband are planing to move in Calgary next month because of his new job. The problem is im still waiting for my AIP and OWP. My question is that ok to move while waiting for my papers? Pls help

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
nismopinoy said:
number is : 1-888-242-2100
Before sending them additional Documents please check with the CIC agent where ur file right now ?i mean in CPC-M OR CPC-V?Good luck and god bless all of us

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Cirene said:

Hi Cirene ..sorry about ur home town ...really bad situation there ..i was reading news yesterday ..Venezueal beauty queen get shot in head by someone while protesting against Government ..Hope every things will be fine soon ...god bless all of them those fighting for future and freedom with their true heart ...

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Sept 11 2013 said:
Hi guys im August applicant, me and my husband are planing to move in Calgary next month because of his new job. The problem is im still waiting for my AIP and OWP. My question is that ok to move while waiting for my papers? Pls help
It is ok to move while waiting for your papers though people who moved have had difficulty getting their address updated with CIC. AIP comes in an email first so no problem there. OWP comes through regular mail. Can your landlord or the new tenants in your place check and send mail you might get from CIC? Is your landlord reliable?

You can update your address with CIC but for whatever reason it takes a while to get it updates in their system. So there is a good chance the OWP would go to your old address.

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Tnx LINDEN :D hopefully Next month before we move i can get my aip owp permit cuz i heard its really to updates address. My application recieved August 21, 2013..i keep praying