CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
21-05-2013
red_gatsby said:
I know Harmin..Its hard for all of us but what can we do other than be strong and persevere?
Sometimes I feel like Im a mute cause I dont even hear my voice anymore from being stuck in the house so long with nothing to do and no one to talk to..
Its tough with no money, no life, no work for us to wake up to but after all this, Im pretty sure its gonna be sunshine over the rain and all of us will have a good CIC-fuss free life to look forward too..
And only through this tough times, you can see how strong your love for each other are..
We did not abandon this hardship and choose the easy way out and all these will only make our relationship with our partners even stronger!
If we can overcome this BIG obstacle, Im sure we can face anything else with ourselves and our significant other!
Lets all stay strong and think positive alright! ;)
hi, thank you for what you said, you touch me it's very emotionnal, i feel the same thing , my husband and i passed very hard moments ,good moments too,he is original canadian , not me ,then you can imagine what i can feel, be here far from your country alone , he became all my family he help me to continue ,yes you right all what we supporte make us and our relationship strong it's like sacrifice for each other and make our love grow more and more ,it's like vaccination make us helthy and more resistant
above all do not let go, after all I have lived and endured, I learned a thing is not to let go and hang on to her goal to realize his dreams, and one day everything will be fine, I know it is not easy to do and say as it will not be a cakewalk, but one thing is safe perseverance and patience is the key to success and of course you need a good moral support and especially love, me without the help of my husband who supported me morally and financially, it will have destroyed me or made me crazy but it's almost finished hoping that it will be a good start and a good life lesson, because nothing is easy in life, and it lasts more that makes us strong, and there will know the value of things when they were not easily obtained but hardly good spirit ...
good luck for everyone keep trust

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
JohnnyP said:
Any progress on AIP today??? Bruneian? God be with us? Harmin??
Hi Johnny p ..Still nothing from CIC and sorry for late reply ..Actually i was busy surfing other sites on the internet because i am trying to find a BOTTLE , i am not talking about VODKA BOTTLE , i am talking about old classic GINNI IN THE BOTTLE ...Because with the help of that GINNI we all guys can get our CANADA PR with in a Minute...because once he come out from the bottle he gonna ask me ( What's the order my lord ) then i gonna tell him get Canada PR Approved for all my forum friends ..Even i know Johnny p never done his medical yet. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
HARMIN said:
Hi Johnny p ..Still nothing from CIC and sorry for late reply ..Actually i was busy surfing other sites on the internet because i am trying to find a BOTTLE , i am not talking about VODKA BOTTLE , i am talking about old classic GINNI IN THE BOTTLE ...Because with the help of that GINNI we all guys can get our CANADA PR with in a Minute...because once he come out from the bottle he gonna ask me ( What's the order my lord ) then i gonna tell him get Canada PR Approved for all my forum friends ..Even i know Johnny p never done his medical yet. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
i love your spirit...where you from if you dont mind?

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
So I just got a call from the registry.
They talked to someone at AB healthcare They say I have to show them the DM letter in order to get healthcare. I'm not eligible yet??? :/
I don't trust the call centers at all, but this. =(

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linxord said:
So I just got a call from the registry. They say I have to show them the DM letter in order to get healthcare. I'm not eligible yet??? :/
That stinks.

Hey...maybe you'll find a job and get coverage through your employer?!?!

Would that even be possible?

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Ponga said:
That stinks.

I have a job Ponga :) I always did. I only got supplementary health stuff not the primary.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
hahaha, so did you find the genie in the bottle?
I think all you found IS the VODKA bottle. :p

HARMIN said:

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Right now I'm such a mess.

LIMBO LIMBO LIMBO.
CIC - waiting on passport (it is expired and I have to renew it), CIC asks me to call CBSA.
CBSA - has my passport and call center forwards me to CIC line.
AB HEALTH - don't want to give me healthcare because of some reason
I want to be able to drive, I love driving. yet I can't exchange/get a new license until all this is sorted out.

MY CONSULATE - sends stupid replies to my enquiries about passport renewal and even makes it harder for me to renew it. They need the old expired one.

=( =( =(
SIGH

on top of all of this. I'm worried about my baby that is due March 10. or +/- 2 weeks which is like now.
so much pressure.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Tiger56 said:
Hi everyone. We got AIP today! My wife also got approval for her work permit which we sent off later. Although we sent in the medicals and police check and paid all the fees we did not get DM. Hopefully soon. The email came from Vegreville.

I don't post on here but I do read lots of your comments. Thanks for the support and good information.

Guri can you update the spreadsheet. Thanks for all your hard work.
congratulations Tiger56
and thank you for sharing the good news. This will sheer up more than one of us, starting the day with very positive news. :D :D :D

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
That stinks.

Hi Ponga ..As u told me u r from USA right....Do u know any thing about marriage case in USA..My close friend working in Australia and his gf from USA ( LA) .They r getting married in coming Oct . i have 3 quick question may be u can help me with this .........................1st.. is there different PROCESSING TIME for different countries for USA marriage visa out land application or same for all countries ??
.2nd...should he apply from Australia or Singapore???
3rd..Is there got option in USA for inland application AND Out land application(if yes) then in land better or out land better ??

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
sage81 said:
i love your spirit...where you from if you dont mind?
Sage81..Thanks ..I am from Singapore and a true Singaporean guy.. :D

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
HARMIN said:
Hi Ponga ..As u told me u r from USA right....Do u know any thing about marriage case in USA..My close friend working in Australia and his gf from USA ( LA) .They r getting married in coming Oct . i have 3 quick question may be u can help me with this .........................1st.. is there different PROCESSING TIME for different countries for USA marriage visa out land application or same for all countries ??
3rd..Is there got option in USA for inland application AND Out land application(if yes) then in land better or out land better ??
No, there is no different processing time based upon the location of the marriage.

Pick the office with the best processing time - I'm pretty sure Australia wins that race.

Inland versus Outland is a complex decision. For visa exempt passport holders where the office processing the application is faster than AIP time, it's a no-brainer (Outland). If the applicant needs the ability to freely travel without jeopardizing the PR application, Outland. If the applicant is in Canada and out of status, Inland. If the processing time for the normal Outland office is significantly greater than the time to get AIP, Inland. And so forth. Each case really is unique.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
Hi Harmin,

You're better off posting this in the FCS forum (here)...I'm confused. :-\

Is your close friend a Canadian citizen or PR?

The processing time for US wouldn't matter (if they apply Outland) as her application will likely be processed in Ottawa. Total time for PR for her could be ~10 months...maybe.

Inland is an option, but as you know...she would be `trapped' in Canada while waiting and couldn't work until AIP.

Ok...get back to your genie in that bottle! ;)

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
linxord said:
You are right. I should be happy that I'm not stuck without AIP and OWP.
Hopefully the registry and AB healthcare figure things out and grant my healthcare.
Hello linxord,
you have made it through this long process already to AIP and OWP, don't worry, the rest will follow. This is positive progress in your application, isn't it? Be happy and confident, we all know that sometimes administration in slow and it seems that very often the agents who deal with us don't know exactly what is correct and what not.
things will happen, I cross my fingers for you. Keep smiling, life is beautiful, you are with your love :) :) :)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
Hi Harmin,

You're better off posting this in the FCS forum (here)...I'm confused. :-\

Is your close friend a Canadian citizen or PR?

The processing time for US wouldn't matter (if they apply Outland) as her application will likely be processed in Ottawa. Total time for PR for her could be ~10 months...maybe.

Inland is an option, but as you know...she would be `trapped' in Canada while waiting and couldn't work until AIP.

Ok...get back to your genie in that bottle! ;)
Ponga And Computergeek ..u both never read my post properly yet ..please read it again carefully ..
Because i am asking about if a USA citizen married in Singapore or Australia ..then from where he filed his application ..which VO faster in that case ...AUSTRALIA OR SINGAPORE ??
BECAUSE my friend from Singapore Currently working in AUSTRALIA and getting Married with His USA gf ...now u clear guys 8) 8) 8)