+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Jollybeans

Feb 5, 2014
HARMIN said:
No problem ..i will post for u here tomorrow morning ...But the problem is this letter must be wrote on any lawyer letter head pad or any immigration consultant letter head pad ...because he is the one who asking for COC from SPF to move our PR application to next step as a Our Immigration case represented , Not we r the one asking COC From SPF ..hope u understand what i mean ...good luck and god bless all of us
Thank you Harmin! Maybe at most I can find a lawyer or even your lawyer and just pay them for writing that letter.. Good luck to all indeed!

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Kmikola said:
We've waited for two weeks for the work permit. Well, we didn't wait as we don't need it. My wife is staying home with our baby anyway :)
You should get it soon. By the way, we got AIP and DM on the same day. Maybe this has some impact.
Congratulation :)
How long it took CIC to process your file till you got DM? and do you think you have made something special in your file?
I am trying to figure out how some people get AIP and DM at the same time! :)

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Sept 11 2013 said:
HOPEFULLY WE GOT OUR AIP,OWP, DM BEFORE THE FEBRUARY END (AUGUST APPLICANT) :) GOD BLESS US
this would be soooo amazing!!!!! I am August applicant, too!!!! We are August buddies!!!!!:):):):)

qosmio

Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville__Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
AIP__26 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012
Interview........
DM__12 Sep 2013
Passport Req..
Med's Redo__28 Apr 2014
LANDED..........
31 May 2014
Hi everyone,

I would like to congratulate all of you having good news, especially the Vancouver applicants. I don't know why my case is taken too long. I recently wonder if there is any discrimination to me or not because I applied in beginning of 2012, got DM in September 2013 and still waiting patently for landing date. One of possible reasons I could think of is our income is low so CIC may just let us suffer a little bit more of waiting time (5-6 months or more depending on their generosity).

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
qosmio said:
Hi everyone,

I would like to congratulate all of you having good news, especially the Vancouver applicants. I don't know why my case is taken too long. I recently wonder if there is any discrimination to me or not because I applied in beginning of 2012, got DM in September 2013 and still waiting patently for landing date. One of possible reasons I could think of is our income is low so CIC may just let us suffer a little bit more of waiting time (5-6 months or more depending on their generosity).
I think you have to contact local office to find out what happen to your landing date , sometime they forget and contact asap

Mocha7

Sep 17, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 3, 13
AOR Received.
Jul 30, 13
Interview........
AIP: Feb 7, 14
Passport Req..
OWP: Feb 13, 14
VISA ISSUED...
DM: May 19, 15
LANDED..........
Landing: TBA
qosmio said:
Hi everyone,

It's only my assumption that CIC is running background check and it could take much longer than those who isn't. It's the most annoying part that you feel so close to the end of the trip, but actually you just start another trip!

Kmikola

Jan 25, 2014
Smsm81 said:
How long it took CIC to process your file till you got DM? and do you think you have made something special in your file?
I've sent everything with the application (police clearance, medicals)

Kmikola

Jan 25, 2014
Smsm81 said:
I think the fact that my wife (applicant) was pregnant during the process had an impact on the DM, but it didn't speed up the process.

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Kmikola said:
I've sent everything with the application (police clearance, medicals)
The same thing happened with my husband and I. We sent a complete package (medicals, police check etc.) and paid all the fees up front. It was a gamble to send the medicals right away and it's a gamble that might not pay off. They expire March 8th and we didn't get DM right away - not sure why. We have clean criminal records, other than a parking ticket or two that have been paid. My husband has been here for 6 years now, so you would think it would be a little bit easier to look up records for him. We sent away for the GCMS notes to see what's going on, but I'm hoping we'll have DM before the 30 days it takes for CIC to get the notes to us.

:/

Congrats to you and yours though! The light at the end of the tunnel! Just have to wait for a landing date. :)

My_new_username

Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
I guess we will not see big change in dates on CIC web site tomorrow. :(

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
My_new_username said:
Chin up! This is not necessarily true! We are but a fraction of the applicants who have applied for spousal/family class sponsorship in 2013. People may be getting good news and are just not part of this community. I hope this is the case. :) Anything is possible! We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
My_new_username said:
I'm really hoping so! I know it feels a bit disheartening when we saw so much good news of progress last week, I'm just trying to remember there are many others out there that have applications out besides us here, so hopefully they are still making solid progress. :) I was kind of hoping to hear something soon, and it's almost worse thinking you're almost there and hearing nothing, than knowing you still have a while to wait. Gets your hopes up a bit too high. Still trying to be patient!

Ngawang

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
etobicoke
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
09-06-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
Bright_skies said:
I got DM 7 days ago
Hi Bright_skies
I see that you already got dm. congrats. My wife is doing medical today. how long did it take for cic to go through medical? and how long does it take for doctor to send the medical to cic?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sept 11 2013 said:
HOPEFULLY WE GOT OUR AIP,OWP, DM BEFORE THE FEBRUARY END (AUGUST APPLICANT) :) GOD BLESS US
That might be too much to ask of CIC. They're getting faster, and hoping for DM in 6 months is not realistic, but...no harm in `wishing' though. ;)