Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
HARMIN said:
Burneian,if they can update ur spouse DOB with in 2 weeks then why they can't update other documents...because that's also consider additional information right ??
Correct me if i am wrong :-\ :-\ :-\
It could be! but CIC is very inconsistent. The call agent told me it will be linked once an officer starts working on my file and that its "probably" in the system already lol. I wouldnt worry, just keep a copy and if they ask for my meds or additional info then I will resend it.

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
Happywife08 said:
Ok guy landed at Etobicoke..! quite a few people but actually it wasnt to bad for me.! I got there at 10:35am and it is 12:31 I am having some lunch and have to be back at 1 for my SIN.! But I am oficially a permenent resident.!
omg..!

I will share all the details later once I am on my laptop.! I hate typing in phones haha
Congratulations!

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
AckTivity said:
This is really good to know, thank you! I sent my follow-up documents in towards the end of January. So, hopefully once they open those my application will finally start moving again.
Yeah mine was sent in a week after yours, hopefully they will speed open their mails and keep it up to date lol..
But once they open yours, then it'll be soon time for mine :)

Mrs_Canuck said:
Maybe I should call and check on the extra documents that hubby and I sent in December. Though that was all updated relationship information and a few more leases (vehicles, apartment) that were sent. Not sure if they still look at that kind of stuff in second stage....

Thanks for letting us know red_gatsby! It's really helpful. :)
Mrs_Canuck, my agent was pretty helpful and she asked me what additional documents I sent in and she told me she will leave a note on my file listing each piece of documents I sent and which date it was sent in..
Don't know if that's the standard protocol or I just had a helpful agent? :)
If yours was sent in Dec it should be already matched up, no? But i think last week you mentioned to me that they still have no record of yours? Yeah probably good to call and double check..

HARMIN said:
Hi red_Gatsby ..R u sure they r taking few weeks to open additional documents mails??Because my lawyer told me they just took 7 to 10 working days to attached our updates with our files after receiving our additional documents mail ... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Yeah Harmin, I wish the agent's wrong too but that's what she told me :-[
I wonder how long it takes for them to open a day's mail and how long does it take for them to bring the opened mail to our files?
hmmmm

red_gatsby

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Happywife08 said:
Ok guy landed at Etobicoke..! quite a few people but actually it wasnt to bad for me.! I got there at 10:35am and it is 12:31 I am having some lunch and have to be back at 1 for my SIN.! But I am oficially a permenent resident.!
omg..!

I will share all the details later once I am on my laptop.! I hate typing in phones haha
CONGRATS to officially becoming a Permanent Resident of Canada Happywife!!! ;D ;D ;D
Guess you're waiting for your SIN now..
So happy for you, your journey's finally over!!! :-*

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
Happywife08 said:
omg..!

Congratulations....... :D.....

corbs

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
Med's Done....
20-12-2013
Congrats Happywife!

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Jollybeans said:
Thank you Harmin! Maybe at most I can find a lawyer or even your lawyer and just pay them for writing that letter.. Good luck to all indeed!
Jollybeans ..I AM POSTING FOR U LETTER HERE IF U WANNA GET UR COC FROM SPF BEFORE CIC ASK FOR THIS....... :) :)
Guys Note ..u have to attached passpost copy, COC application ,2 passport size photos ,S$50 bank drafts payable to head criminal record's(coc),finger prints and marriage certificate copy with this lawyer letter..more info u can visit www.spf.gov.sg

Date**************
URGENT
Head Criminal Records, CID (COC),
BLK D Police Cantonment Complex,
#02-07/08, New Bridge Road,
Singapore 088762
Subject :- Police Clearance Certificate Required To Proceed In Immigration Processing
Name ********************
DOB ***************
Passport Number*************
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am representing Mr************* in his immigration case (file no**********) in Canada as PR as a spouse under the immigration category. To process further with the application Canadian Immigration will require Certificate Of Clearance from the previous Country the above said client has resided in, client has mentioned that he has lived in Singapore for ** years,which require a criminal/police clearance background check as he has lived out of Canada previously.
You are therefore requested to process the application in regards, do not hesitate for further enquiries.
Your Sincerely,
lawyer firm name *************
lawyer signature and stamp

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Congrats HappyWife08! :)

Ugh. Silly Nova Scotia health care. I called when my hubby got the email that said he was approved for an OWP and the woman (who was snappy and rude with me over the phone to begin with) said she'd send out forms for us to fill out. It's been a little over two weeks and we still have nothing. I'm so glad people are paid ridiculous amounts of money to be rude to clients over the phone and then promptly not do their jobs correctly.

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
Ah feels good to take a break and get some fresh, cold Albertan air! :)
Still no OWP for us, I don't even care about that anymore. It's a bad time of the year to apply for jobs I assume anyway.. We got a medical examination on March 15th so hopefully that will speed things up so I can get done.

I'm calling CIC about my OWP anyway on the 19th this month, and I sure hope they are willing to send out a new one, and whatever the guy I last talked with from there was just making it up! Bah.

Congrats to everyone who landed and got their AIPs :)

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
Mrs_Canuck said:
Congrats HappyWife08! :)

Ugh. Silly Nova Scotia health care. I called when my hubby got the email that said he was approved for an OWP and the woman (who was snappy and rude with me over the phone to begin with) said she'd send out forms for us to fill out. It's been a little over two weeks and we still have nothing. I'm so glad people are paid ridiculous amounts of money to be rude to clients over the phone and then promptly not do their jobs correctly.
That's not cool at all! I'm sorry to hear that. We had the same issues with ab health care, went down to a registry and that lady was rude too. We end up applying and printing out the forms ourselves and sent it away, copied our passports and the AIP letters from both of us as well.

I found this maybe that helps :)

http://novascotia.ca/DHW/msi/fact_sheets.asp

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Line.a said:
That's not cool at all! I'm sorry to hear that. We had the same issues with ab health care, went down to a registry and that lady was rude too. We end up applying and printing out the forms ourselves and sent it away, copied our passports and the AIP letters from both of us as well.

I found this maybe that helps :)

http://novascotia.ca/DHW/msi/fact_sheets.asp
What was your experience with Alberta Health Care?
I got the forms and will be filling it out. I do have my OWP though. I guess that makes it easier?

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
linxord said:
What was your experience with Alberta Health Care?
I got the forms and will be filling it out. I do have my OWP though. I guess that makes it easier?
So far so good I assume. They say it can take up to 6 weeks to process. We sent it early last week so hopefully we hear or see something in the mail soon. If you have your OWP you can go down to the registry and fill out the form there, the problem with us is that my OWP got lost with Canada post, so didn't have enough evidence apparently. I had Alberta health care earlier on when I was on my IEC and it was great!

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
HARMIN said:
Jollybeans ..I AM POSTING FOR U LETTER HERE IF U WANNA GET UR COC FROM SPF BEFORE CIC ASK FOR THIS....... :) :)
Guys Note ..u have to attached passpost copy, COC application ,2 passport size photos ,S$50 bank drafts payable to head criminal record's(coc),finger prints and marriage certificate copy with this lawyer letter..more info u can visit www.spf.gov.sg

Date**************
URGENT
Head Criminal Records, CID (COC),
BLK D Police Cantonment Complex,
#02-07/08, New Bridge Road,
Singapore 088762
Subject :- Police Clearance Certificate Required To Proceed In Immigration Processing
Name ********************
DOB ***************
Passport Number*************
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am representing Mr************* in his immigration case (file no**********) in Canada as PR as a spouse under the immigration category. To process further with the application Canadian Immigration will require Certificate Of Clearance from the previous Country the above said client has resided in, client has mentioned that he has lived in Singapore for ** years,which require a criminal/police clearance background check as he has lived out of Canada previously.
You are therefore requested to process the application in regards, do not hesitate for further enquiries.
Your Sincerely,
lawyer firm name *************
lawyer signature and stamp
I sure wish I did this! Didn't even know about it. Oh well...

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Happywife08 said:
omg..!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! OMG HAPPYWIFE08!!!!! YOU ARE THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS AND YOU ARE A LANDED PR!!!!!
Soo happy for you and you partner!!!! What a party that will be today!!!!!