Med's Done....
02/2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2014
LANDED..........
12/16/2014 cic edmonton
I called cic today and asked about my application because they are requesting proof of 1 yr cohabitatiob while in fact we sent it with the package already..i was so frustrates to the agent who answered my call and she just told me that send then whatever they are asking for? I said i dont have a copy anymore of the letters and bills and the lease agreement,and she told me that call ur insurance and ask another one..she also told me that my open work permit will be held up...but they are requesting for my medical and police cert already...

How come im having medical if i dont know if my sponsor is approve or no?or my aip is not yet approve?

danib

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
09-02-2013
File Transfer...
CSQ - 08-04-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2013
Med's Done....
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
DM - 25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
E-cas update - 28-03-2014
LANDED..........
18-06-2014 Montreal PR Card: 14-08-2014
guri3577 said:
OMG!!!!! Guys I got the letter both stages approved ;D Vancouver office will contact me(which could take ages), but oh well, I am so happy..Woohooo party time :D
Good luck to everyone who is waiting, you will soon hear something :D
That's what I call a great news!!!!! Congrats guri!!! We are all very happy for you o/o/o/o/

Y2CY

Jan 29, 2014
guri3577 said:
OMG!!!!! Guys I got the letter both stages approved ;D Vancouver office will contact me(which could take ages), but oh well, I am so happy..Woohooo party time :D
Congrats!!!! I wonder did we have the same letters from Cic. I got mine last Friday. I am Vancouver too.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
JohnnyP said:
Hey Harmin,

You have to do this yourself. Go to Profile menu and update your info.
Thanks Johnny P .....by the way how about ur application status ??i mean did u manage to check ur online status or not ??
because i already try with so many different way but its show nothing ?how about ur ?

salsal31

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
guri3577 said:

Congratulations Guri3577, have been looking out for you. The journey is over? :D

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Linden said:
I called BC MSP and they told me that I had to wait for AIP. I've applied anyhow as it was only a couple forms to fill out and no application fees.
I am in the same situation. I gone all the way up the chain. The problem is you need to be approved for sponsership and in the AIP processing on the website of CIC. But the problem is AIP happens in conjunction with AIP so you are a little screwed. That being said apply anyway as they will backdate any funds you put out and repay them from the date of application for BC medical.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
I am still not able to check my status online. I tried to call them several times but I was never able to get through. However, I think it' just a hick up in the system and I am not too worried about it though...

Did you try calling the CIC?

HARMIN said:
Thanks Johnny P .....by the way how about ur application status ??i mean did u manage to check ur online status or not ??
because i already try with so many different way but its show nothing ?how about ur ?

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
salsal31 said:
Cirene I hope you get good news this week. Looking out for you and praying for you.
Thank you so much Salsal31. I have to stay positive and I know I'll hear the good news soon :D

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
todare said:
I am in the same situation. I gone all the way up the chain. The problem is you need to be approved for sponsership and in the AIP processing on the website of CIC. But the problem is AIP happens in conjunction with AIP so you are a little screwed. That being said apply anyway as they will backdate any funds you put out and repay them from the date of application for BC medical.
This makes no sense. The previous posts clearly show what BC MSP's own policy is in determining who is eligible...which also includes those with a sponsorship application that has been received by CIC.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t180577.0.html
Read the second post in this thread.

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
Wow, just saw the spreadsheet, has CIC reached almost 8 months for DM on 1st stage for some members? Amazing, let's hope they keep this up! ;D

pocq

Oct 2, 2013
Congratulations on everyone on the good news. :)

These couple days... it has been tough days for me.. had my car wreck because of the bad weather yesterday in Calgary... had to wait for so long for the tow truck and brought to the repair shop today finally... when I thought nothing can cheer me up today.. and also it is the Lunar New Year's eve...I got home... opened my mail box... TADAAA ...my wife just got her OWP today! All the bitter taste is gone :)

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
screech339 said:
Thanks for the info Ponga. Good to be more informed about BC health qualifications. I'm not well informed about BC health coverage rules as compared to Ontario OHIP rules.

Frenchwapiti, follow Ponga's post.
Ponga, screech339, thank ou so much for this detailed information!!!!!!!
I will immediately try to do so and of course I keep you informed. sooooo grateful for your input!!!!! :D :D :D

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
pocq said:
Congratulations on everyone on the good news. :)

These couple days... it has been tough days for me.. had my car wreck because of the bad weather yesterday in Calgary... had to wait for so long for the tow truck and brought to the repair shop today finally... when I thought nothing can cheer me up today.. and also it is the Lunar New Year's eve...I got home... opened my mail box... TADAAA ...my wife just got her OWP today! All the bitter taste is gone :)

Hey pocq!!! this is wonderfull news!!! congratulations!!!!! cheer up, as long as nobody has been hurt...... :D :D :D

hockeyfan

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
31-05-2014
Sup? Haven't heard anything about my OWP still. I am jelly of all the DM's!