LANDED..........
june 11 2014
Re: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

JLynn1987 said:
Congratulations! So happy for you! :)

thank you JLynn19871

yawdie

Dec 4, 2013
Hi everyone...I have my landing interview coming up in the next few weeks and i would like to know what is the dress code?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yawdie said:
Hi everyone...I have my landing interview coming up in the next few weeks and i would like to know what is the dress code?
There isn't an official dress code, AFAIK, but if you're proud to be landing...dress accordingly. If it's no big deal...dress accordingly.

You've earned this opportunity, so wear whatever you feel like wearing!

kevin55

Jan 5, 2014
Hello Guri

Please add me up to spreadsheet!

Application Received : APR 5 2013
AOR sent : APR 15 2013
Resubmitted Background
form as requested : APR 16 2013

Since its spousal sponsorship application. Do we have to intimate job change information to CIC as we both husband and wife changed job and location a while after sending application.

Please advice.

Thanks

nadouy2014

Jan 2, 2014
Helo everyone

Am new in this forum i was trying to share with you my dates but only today i succeed.

Am February applicant my dates as follows

appl 18 February 2013
AOR 03 March 2013
CSQ 07 May 2013

I just want to say congratulations to every one had AIP DM OWP and wish all the best to those are still waiting .

Ledd

Mar 21, 2013
Hello. Could I be added to the spreadsheet?

App Received: March 11, 2013
AOR: March 19, 2013
Medical, FBI Background Check, and Open Work Permit submitted with App.

Sponsor Approved: Jan 10, 2014
Open Work Permit Approved: Jan 10, 2014

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final
decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident
have been met.
[X] As part of this application process, you are required to provide a set of your fingerprints."

Thank you!

msgoodvibes

Jan 10, 2014
Hi guys, im reposting my query. Guess i mixed it up with my earlier quote. Hope you don't mind. Thanks again!

My husband and I are having a baby. Wondering if we need to report this to cic? Just mailed our application last Dec 2013; havent received AOR yet.

yawdie

Dec 4, 2013
Ponga said:
There isn't an official dress code, AFAIK, but if you're proud to be landing...dress accordingly. If it's no big deal...dress accordingly.

You've earned this opportunity, so wear whatever you feel like wearing!
Thanks...

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
msgoodvibes said:
Hi guys, im reposting my query. Guess i mixed it up with my earlier quote. Hope you don't mind. Thanks again!

My husband and I are having a baby. Wondering if we need to report this to cic? Just mailed our application last Dec 2013; havent received AOR yet.
When the baby is born you should update the forms to correctly reflect the change in family composition. Since you are inland, the baby will be a Canadian citizen at birth and thus the only thing that changes is the supplemental family information page. It won't make any difference to the process.

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
msgoodvibes said:

Congratulations ! You are probly 4 to 5 weeks pregnant , you need to ask your obstetrician to make letter stating that you are pregnant and that your due date is ..September twenty..something ( for example ) .and mail that letter with your uci included to your CPC .
When your baby is born I would take a photocopy of his/her birth certificate and mail it also .

msgoodvibes

Jan 10, 2014
computergeek said:
When the baby is born you should update the forms to correctly reflect the change in family composition. Since you are inland, the baby will be a Canadian citizen at birth and thus the only thing that changes is the supplemental family information page. It won't make any difference to the process.
Guess I just need to wait for the AOR and enjoy my pregnancy. :) Will do all the work, updating etc when our angel arrives. Thanks for your quick response.

I'm soooo loving this forum!

msgoodvibes

Jan 10, 2014
Tilikun said:
Congratulations ! You are probly 4 to 5 weeks pregnant , you need to ask your obstetrician to make letter stating that you are pregnant and that your due date is ..September twenty..something ( for example ) .and mail that letter with your uci included to your CPC .
When your baby is born I would take a photocopy of his/her birth certificate and mail it also .
You're right! :) it's our first and we are superdooper excited!

Re: the OB letter/certification, did you mean after I receive the AOR, I should immediatey send the OB letter to CIC? Should I be expecting anything from them after that or will just wait for AIP (important thing here is us advising them of our pregnancy). Oh I hope I'm getting it right.

Thank you!

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
msgoodvibes said:
You're right! :) it's our first and we are superdooper excited!

Re: the OB letter/certification, did you mean after I receive the AOR, I should immediatey send the OB letter to CIC? Should I be expecting anything from them after that or will just wait for AIP (important thing here is us advising them of our pregnancy). Oh I hope I'm getting it right.

Thank you!
Yes , but it's not a certificate now , it's just a regular letter , your doctor will know as soon as you ask him . And yes it is better after you get the AOR email . And no , you shouldn't expect anything else from them other than the AIP ! . And when your angel gets to earth , don't forget to send his/her birth certificate ! :) .

Yslandgurl

Jan 21, 2013
Hi All,

I am so happy to receive my OWP thru the mail 2 days ago! Received the AIP and notification of approved OWP on Dec. 31, 2013 via email, and my OWP on January 10, 2014 so basically about 10 days from CIC to our mailbox here in Ottawa. Congratulations to everyone who are at various stages of the process. We are all getting there. For all those waiting, keep the faith, never waver!

amyJP

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello everyone!
My partner and I have been following this forum for a few months now but have just joined in!
I am Canadian and he is British - applying as Common Law.

It's been so helpful for us to refer to this community to find answers to some of the questions that have come up for us since applying, and also get an idea of timelines. It's been so encouraging to see all the AIP and OWPs start coming in, but also see the strength and patience of those still waiting. It looks like things have really sped up in the last little while - my last check was on Dec 30/2013 and CIC said processing apps received Jan 29, and today it says processing apps received Feb 23! Almost a month's jump in just 2 weeks - that's more movement than we've seen all year. Let's hope it keeps up!

Can you please add us to the spreadsheet? Info is as follows:

App rec'd: Mar 15
AOR: Mar 27
Med: with app
Police check: with app
OWP: with app

Thanks very much! Glad to finally be part of the forum :)