+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Ariandel said:
My mother passed away this morning.

I truly don't have words to describe the situation where, on top of having to cope with this, I also must even consider that by leaving to go to her funeral I might be also jeopardizing the last year of my life.
My most sincere Condolences.. :(
I hope everything works out for you…

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
folks-g said:
hey there happywife08 am in Orilla I hv been waiting for some company around my area finally!!!!! ;D ;D
Hey cool,
I actually live north of Barrie in Port Severn, Orillia it is even closer to me…. Love this area….

folks-g

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/2013
Doc's Request.
OWP with app
Nomination.....
AIP/OWP JAN 29 2014
AOR Received.
05/06/2013
IELTS Request
docs requested jan 29
Med's Done....
15/05/2013
Happywife08 said:
Hey cool,
I actually live north of Barrie in Port Severn, Orillia it is even closer to me.... Love this area....
ohh wow ok .so at what office do you think we will be landing at etobicoke?

firsttimemom

Jul 8, 2013
hi there,

Can someone help me? i'm currently filling up my OWP application. In page 3 of the application DETAILS OF INTENDED WORK IN CANADA, do I need to answer the QUESTIONS 2-5? what should I answer to those questions?

I'm currently holding a valid work permit valid until September 2014, but I'm on EI already since August 2013 and will apply Maternity Leave on January 2014 as I\m about to give birth by February 2014 on my first baby.

thank you

Blackdisc

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Ariandel said:
My mother passed away this morning.

I truly don't have words to describe the situation where, on top of having to cope with this, I also must even consider that by leaving to go to her funeral I might be also jeopardizing the last year of my life.
Please accept my condolences. I can imagine the plight of your situation with respect to your choices. Just wanted to let you know that it would have been equally difficult for any of us, and there is no right or wrong.

Have you though of reaching your MP or calling CIC?

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
Ariandel:

Please accept our sincere condolences. All of us are with you!!

May God give more strength to you and to your family.

Take care.

WaitingKiwi

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2013
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
Med's Done....
18-04-2013
Wow you really cant change your address online without having to check the box to remove consent. It says;

This form is incomplete. Please provide the necessary information below, then send your request again.

You must select the check box to remove consent

I called CIC to try and change address, I think he got it but his english wasn't very good. I was also trying to ask how long it would take to be updated online (ecas) but he has no idea what I was talking about! We have our mail being forwarded but its just so frustrating trying to do anything with CIC. Has anyone managed to change there address online with out checking the remove consent box?

alexandre1610

Star Member
Nov 26, 2013
WaitingKiwi said:
Wow you really cant change your address online without having to check the box to remove consent. It says;

This form is incomplete. Please provide the necessary information below, then send your request again.

You must select the check box to remove consent

I called CIC to try and change address, I think he got it but his english wasn't very good. I was also trying to ask how long it would take to be updated online (ecas) but he has no idea what I was talking about! We have our mail being forwarded but its just so frustrating trying to do anything with CIC. Has anyone managed to change there address online with out checking the remove consent box?

For me, I just signed in into Ecas and then clicked on Change your address and then it was update after few days without remove any consent box.

WaitingKiwi

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2013
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
Med's Done....
18-04-2013
False alarm, I signed into my partners ECAS and I changed address easily. YAY, done. Thanks

danib

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
09-02-2013
File Transfer...
CSQ - 08-04-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2013
Med's Done....
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
DM - 25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
E-cas update - 28-03-2014
LANDED..........
18-06-2014 Montreal PR Card: 14-08-2014
Hey folks

Does somebody know what type of working visa is code-27?
Could it be Open Working Visa?
I'm trying to start free french courses from Quebec Governament but if I am not a PR yet I could apply with this kind of Visa.
Thanks!

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
Blackdisc said:
Still no movement. What is CIC doing? *sigh* :(
It's so sad. I thought we were finally over the delays but here we are again. I just don't get how can they not see what they're doing, delaying something already backlogged. Don't they even think before getting Officers off of inland applications again and again.

I just hope we're not in for long haul again. I just hope..

wwdt2001

Apr 24, 2013
Hi All,

I'm pleased to let all of you know that the CIC is in fact still working as I received the following this afternoon!!! My application was received on January 25th and I sent my OWP request in June. My wife (sponsor) received an email an hour later saying that she had met the eligibility requirements.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Montreal, QC will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

[X] Your application for a work permit has been approved and your new document(s) will be sent to you separately. You are authorized to remain in Canada under the conditions listed on the document(s).