+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

MiriMinBC

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
worththewait said:
I've been visiting this page since I submit my application last July 2013. I'm on the same boat with you guys been waiting for a while now, its gonna be 14 months since they received my application last July 30,2013. I know you guys are anxious to hear a good news, same goes to me as well.
Just this Friday my wife received an email from cic indicating that she's been approved as a sponsor at same time I receive an email indicating that my owp was approved for 3 years.

There comes a point that we lose hope to cic!
I know it's getting harder and harder but hang in there guys!

God bless us all!
Congrats!

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
Soimeone got AIP...

It would have been better if that person was an August applicant..BUT.... this is still very very good news.

It means that someone is working on our files. We have not heard anything for so long, i assumed that NO one was processing our files .. and they were going to string it out to like 18 months...

BUT...

someone is working on our files... slow progress is better than no progress....maybe it will pick up again.

Can someone remind me... before the move to missisauga, how fast was it going?? faster than a days worth of apps per day?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bankerguy said:
Soimeone got AIP...

It would have been better if that person was an August applicant..BUT.... this is still very very good news.

It means that someone is working on our files. We have not heard anything for so long, i assumed that NO one was processing our files .. and they were going to string it out to like 18 months...

BUT...

someone is working on our files... slow progress is better than no progress....maybe it will pick up again.

Can someone remind me... before the move to missisauga, how fast was it going?? faster than a days worth of apps per day?
It was @ 11 months for stage 1 approval in early January 2014.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
bankerguy said:
Before they told us about moving our files to Mississauga, the processing was moving up 1 month every week!....ahhh the good ol' days.... :p

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
bankerguy said:
You can find a chart on the second sheet of the inland excel. I was able to track down the dates from November, 2013.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
sophieee said:
You can find a chart on the second sheet of the inland excel. I was able to track down the dates from November, 2013.
Wow, great work on the spreadsheet sophieee! You've definitely put some hard work into it, and we all really appreciate it. :)

thegorchess

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-10-2013
It turns out that I was wrong about their incompetence. Apparently they have never stopped working hard, but have just been having issues updating the website.

Taken from an email I received from the Office of Lysane Blanchette-Lamothe...

I have put your questions to the Minister's office and they assure me that “It's
mainly a matter of updating the web site. The processing is still continuing on a
daily basis.”
This was in response to my question

Do you know why they halted all work on inland applications in February? I saw
the below tweet from CIC. This coincides with their work stoppage. I was hoping that
after this tweet they would resume work on inland applications but they are still
working on applications received July 30, 2013. Their timeline is now 13 months. It
just keeps increasing. The timeframe has increased by 7 months since the beginning
if this year. Who is to say it won't get up to 24, 36, etc. months.

CIC ( @ CitImmCanada)

2014-08-19, 11:20 AM
CIC has reduced the citizenship backlog by more than eight percent since February 2014.
pic.twitter.com/VE8s8pqeJH
#CanadaProud

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
imagine some August applications already have aip but just didn't know they did because of an internal problem with their communication system that will be funny

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
thegorchess said:
It turns out that I was wrong about their incompetence. Apparently they have never stopped working hard, but have just been having issues updating the website.

If that was true, August applicants would have received AIP already. On the contrary, the only AIP we've seen (congrats BTW!) is of a July 30th applicant, the date we've been seeing in the website for more than a month now.

Also, regarding a previous question, processing time had even reached 7 months, approaching 6 with that pace, just before the transfer.

islandgirl25

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
just checked cic online...and this is what it says:

We received your application for permanent residence on March 13, 2013.

We started processing your application on January 9, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

i am nervous!! :eek:

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thegorchess said:

If that's true, it would be only for the month of September, they're not having "issues updating the website" for the last 7 months.
If that's the case, that's why some people from early august got their notes saying they are approved but haven't received AIP yet.

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
So I sent an email to my MP the other day and he replied today with one attachment for me to sign and send it to intake ON along with my whole application for PR. What do you think guys, Is he doing the right thing? Lol..

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
islandgirl25 said:
just checked cic online...and this is what it says:

We received your application for permanent residence on March 13, 2013.

We started processing your application on January 9, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

i am nervous!! :eek:
Looks promising! Fingers crossed for you!

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
thegorchess said:
If it's just an issue with updating the website then why is they website being updated to show increasing wait times? And why have none of us Auggies got AIP yet? Why have the July 31st peeps not got AIP yet? Now the ministry is straight up lying to other MPs.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AchankengCrawford said:
If it's just an issue with updating the website then why is they website being updated to show increasing wait times? And why have none of us Auggies got AIP yet? Why have the July 31st peeps not got AIP yet? Now the ministry is straight up lying to other MPs.
Very funny because the Minister Chris Alexander is a member of the Facebook group called "Canada Inland Spousal Sponsorship Petitioners". He is too close, yet too far to reach. Nobody knows if he reads anything written in that group page about CIC or himself. Maybe it's now Chris's hobby every night after work to go online and read stressful comments people write about CPC-Mississauga. I wish he will pick up the phone and call Mississauga and say "Hey guys, time's up. Get back to work" :-X