+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
AMAZING NEWS!

I cannot yet log into ecas but I called the call centre and they were able to tell me the following:

- My medicals were received on Sept 3rd 2014
- Currently, CIC is doing my background check

This is a great news which means that our applications are not merely collecting dust :)

p.s. I'm an April 1st 2014 applicant

cmathslu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013, AIP and DM Jul 11, 2014
Med's Done....
With application
LANDED..........
Waiting....
jen1975 said:
This is crazy, I am after you and I already had my landing done, my PR card should be coming very soon

It is always a waiting game with them :-[
I agree much... I envy montreal office at least you can see movement in that office. Theire are people ahead of me got their landing way back in August from that office... :(

jen1975

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2014....CPC-M
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
14-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2013...(DM)
LANDED..........
26-08-2014 in Montreal
cmathslu said:
I agree much... I envy montreal office at least you can see movement in that office. Theire are people ahead of me got their landing way back in August from that office... :(
So true, I know of others that got landing, when I was waiting I was told it will take 12 week to 3 month but thankfully it was all done very soon, since end of August

There are 2 offices here I went to one and yata520 went to another, he is also after you & landed already

something needs to be done about this :'(

Abyssin

Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now in CTD-Mississauga)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun 3, 2014
Med's Request
Sent with our App.
Med's Done....
Jan 28, 2014
azarme09 said:
AMAZING NEWS!

I cannot yet log into ecas but I called the call centre and they were able to tell me the following:

- My medicals were received on Sept 3rd 2014
- Currently, CIC is doing my background check

This is a great news which means that our applications are not merely collecting dust :)

p.s. I'm an April 1st 2014 applicant
How is it possible ? I just call CIC and they said that they received my medicals but they didn't start to process our application because they still are on July 30th, 2013. (our file was February 10th,2014)
I really don't understand how is it possible ...
But it's nice for you :D

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
I really have no idea...

I think it may have something to do with the VO and the organization of your application?

Mine was super, uber easy to navigate because I used tons of paper clips and manila folders for each section (sub-divided in to OWP, Sponsor, Principal Applicant, Travel Proof when I was living in the US, photographic evidence attached chronologically and labeled with post its, letters from friends+family, and what not :p)

The agent started by telling me that "I'm not sure if I will be able to see your medicals because you submitted it only a month ago... oh, but wait... we received it on the 3rd"

I said, "Oh, that's great! Thanks for your help! Is there anything else I need to do at this point?" because when I called, I said I just wanted to verify that my medicals were received.

She replied and said, "They are currently doing your background check so no, there is nothing more you need to do and you just need to wait for CIC to contact you."

I know that background checks are part of the 2nd stage so even though I don't have an official letter confirming my AIP, I know that my initial assessment has been completed. Just gonna wait and see what happens!

If CIC has not already contacted me by March, that's when I'll make my next call, I guess.

Good luck to you and everyone else! I have a feeling that October is going to bring some good news for most of us!

Abyssin said:
How is it possible ? I just call CIC and they said that they received my medicals but they didn't start to process our application because they still are on July 30th, 2013. (our file was February 10th,2014)
I really don't understand how is it possible ...
But it's nice for you :D

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azarme09 said:
I really have no idea...

I think it may have something to do with the VO and the organization of your application?

Mine was super, uber easy to navigate because I used tons of paper clips and manila folders for each section (sub-divided in to OWP, Sponsor, Principal Applicant, Travel Proof when I was living in the US, photographic evidence attached chronologically and labeled with post its, letters from friends+family, and what not :p)

The agent started by telling me that "I'm not sure if I will be able to see your medicals because you submitted it only a month ago... oh, but wait... we received it on the 3rd"

I said, "Oh, that's great! Thanks for your help! Is there anything else I need to do at this point?" because when I called, I said I just wanted to verify that my medicals were received.

She replied and said, "They are currently doing your background check so no, there is nothing more you need to do and you just need to wait for CIC to contact you."

I know that background checks are part of the 2nd stage so even though I don't have an official letter confirming my AIP, I know that my initial assessment has been completed. Just gonna wait and see what happens!

If CIC has not already contacted me by March, that's when I'll make my next call, I guess.

Good luck to you and everyone else! I have a feeling that October is going to bring some good news for most of us!
The background check being done theory might be just a general assumption by the call agent as she saw medical has been received :)
You could have asked what day the background check started to make sure its showing in GCMS.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
civic said:
The background check being done theory might be just a general assumption by the call agent as she saw medical has been received :)
You could have asked what day the background check started to make sure its showing in GCMS.
I believe they automatically start the Canadian background check when the application is first looked at. Ours showed the Canadian side of the background check was started the same day we got AOR on our GCMS notes. There has been nothing done since then......(which was Sept 26, 2013 FYI....)

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
I will have my GCMS noted in the next few days and I will be able to verify her information. I should have the notes in the next 10 days or so.

civic said:

PRsoon

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
ACS said:
I believe they automatically start the Canadian background check when the application is first looked at. Ours showed the Canadian side of the background check was started the same day we got AOR on our GCMS notes. There has been nothing done since then......(which was Sept 26, 2013 FYI....)
Same for me. In my electronic notes I can see that they started the Canadian background check on the same day that they sent me the AOR. The status has been "In progress" since then without any updates.

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azarme09 said:
I really have no idea...

Background check is not necessarily on 2nd stage. And I think what they mean it's the next point they will be working on is background check. Since you're 2014, they still have to process everyone before you, and apparently they updating Ecas for 2014 applicants, because they had a delay AOR, and delay started processing date. From what I see they starting to open the application with no AOR yet.

desktopgold

Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
missasaugua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 4th 2013
AOR Received.
oct 7th 2013
were early oct 2013 applicants , and hoping for an aip soon , but am wondering when the medical is required . does anyone know how soon after aip it can be done or should i say how long after aip can we delay , any idea on the typical time they give to complete the medical after aip

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
How do I register on ecas? Seems like ecas is more accurate.
Brazilian Canadian said:
Background check is not necessarily on 2nd stage. And I think what they mean it's the next point they will be working on is background check. Since you're 2014, they still have to process everyone before you, and apparently they updating Ecas for 2014 applicants, because they had a delay AOR, and delay started processing date. From what I see they starting to open the application with no AOR yet.

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
You can get your medicals done whenever. I think you should do it now. Find your local panel physician on the CIC website.

desktopgold said:
were early oct 2013 applicants , and hoping for an aip soon , but am wondering when the medical is required . does anyone know how soon after aip it can be done or should i say how long after aip can we delay , any idea on the typical time they give to complete the medical after aip