+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

worththewait

Sep 28, 2014
I've been visiting this page since I submit my application last July 2013. I'm on the same boat with you guys been waiting for a while now, its gonna be 14 months since they received my application last July 30,2013. I know you guys are anxious to hear a good news, same goes to me as well.
Just this Friday my wife received an email from cic indicating that she's been approved as a sponsor at same time I receive an email indicating that my owp was approved for 3 years.

There comes a point that we lose hope to cic!
I know it's getting harder and harder but hang in there guys!

God bless us all!

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
worththewait said:
I've been visiting this page since I submit my application last July 2013. I'm on the same boat with you guys been waiting for a while now, its gonna be 14 months since they received my application last July 30,2013. I know you guys are anxious to hear a good news, same goes to me as well.
Just this Friday my wife received an email from cic indicating that she's been approved as a sponsor at same time I receive an email indicating that my owp was approved for 3 years.

God bless us all!
OMG!!! AIP!!! Congratulations!!! Happy for you guys!!! They catching up with the date already updated, so not passed July 30 yet... but working!!! :)

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Finally one more AIP! Congrats!

worththewait said:

God bless us all!

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
worththewait said:

God bless us all!
Yay congrats!! So good to see someone with great news ;D

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
worththewait said:

God bless us all!
A!I!P! So happy for you and your family! And your OWP is approved! If you're situation is anythign like mine, that must be a huge burden off your shoulders. Ortom, nurse2012, look out!

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
worththewait said:

God bless us all!
Congrats! Happy for you and your family! Let's move cic!

peimum

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
Summerside
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application, again on 08-01-2016
LANDED..........
16-02-2016
worththewait said:

God bless us all!
I guess there processing time is accurate then. Congrats!!

Jabs 77

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-14
AOR Received.
14-02-14
Yeah Congra!!!!!!!finaly some movement

Scarlett_R

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
21-12-2013
Med's Done....
Mailed together with aplication
worththewait said:

God bless us all!
Congratulations!!! Very happy for you!!!

post-kt

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
does a conditional permanent residency limits a sponsored persons time to visit the country of origin . is there a certain length of time that requires to come back in Canada... becoz the way I read it from the day a sponsored person gets his/her conditional permanent residency there should be a continuous period of two years after the day on which the person become permanent resident...so it limits us from visiting our country..hope someone can enlighten me ???

nurse2012

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Aug 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
Jan 19, 2015
worththewait said:

God bless us all!
Congrats! May I ask when is your AOR and when did you receive the email on last Friday? Now I start to have hope again. I hope they start to give out lots of AIP form now on.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
worththewait said:

God bless us all!
OMG!!! Congrats!!! Such good news to finally hear of an AIP!!!!!!!!! I'm tearing up at work again. Maybe this is a sign they are starting up again!! I sure hope so!!! So happy for you! :)

*fingers crossed*

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
post-kt said:
does a conditional permanent residency limits a sponsored persons time to visit the country of origin . is there a certain length of time that requires to come back in Canada... becoz the way I read it from the day a sponsored person gets his/her conditional permanent residency there should be a continuous period of two years after the day on which the person become permanent resident...so it limits us from visiting our country..hope someone can enlighten me ???
Conditional PR just means that you and your partner/spouse cannot dissolve your relationship within the next two years (unless the person sponsoring is abusive or dies). You can still be away from each other for vacations/visits etc... and leave the country. To keep your PR (for anyone, conditional or not), you have to live 2 out of 5 years in Canada (so in a five year period, two of those must have been spent living in Canada). http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp

MiriMinBC

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
TinyWingss said:
Has anyone called CIC recently? Their automated messages are such a pain and I can never seem to get to an agent.
Yes. I was able to get through. The number prompts have changed so you just have to sit through and listen.